Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Old 04-26-2018, 12:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

~ 8.22 “K?p? wale n? i ka i'a a 'eu n? ka ilo.”(Though the Fish is Well Salted, the Maggots Crawl) ~ April 27 ~ Episode Discussion Thread!!

8.22 “K?p? wale n? i ka i'a a 'eu n? ka ilo.”

“Though the Fish is Well Salted, the Maggots Crawl.”

FIVE-0 MUST HELP DUKE AFTER HE IS FORCED TO STEAL CRUCIAL EVIDENCE FROM THE POLICE LOCKER IN EXCHANGE FOR HIS KIDNAPPED GRANDDAUGHTER, ON “HAWAII FIVE-0,” FRIDAY, APRIL 27

“K?p? wale n? i ka i'a a 'eu n? ka ilo.” – Five-0 must help Duke after he is forced to steal crucial evidence from the police locker in exchange for his kidnapped granddaughter. Also, Jerry goes undercover at a mental health facility in order to solve a murder, on HAWAII FIVE-0, Friday, April 27 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

(“K?p? wale n? i ka i'a a 'eu n? ka ilo.” is Hawaiian for “Though the Fish is Well Salted, the Maggots Crawl.”)

CHEAT TWEET: #H50 fans, Jerry finally gets his own case and goes undercover! @JorgeGarcia @HawaiiFive0CBS 4/27 9pm #CBS http://bit.ly/2q8GS6R

REGULAR CAST:
Alex O’Loughlin (Steve McGarrett)
Scott Caan (Danny “Danno” Williams)
Chi McBride (Lou Grover)
Jorge Garcia (Jerry Ortega)
Ian Anthony Dale (Adam Noshimuri)
Meaghan Rath (Tani Rey)
Beulah Koale (Junior Reigns)
Taylor Wily (Kamekona)
Kimee Balmilero (Noelani Cunha)
Dennis Chun (Sgt. Duke Lukela)

RECURRING CAST:
Kunal Sharma (Koa Rey)

GUEST CAST:
Shi Ne Nielson (Carrie Nakahara)
Cidni Romias (Akela Nakahara)
Kanani Dias (Becky)
Tongayi Chirisa (Don)
Kendall Prochnow (Sgt. Frank Bellina)
Devin Ratray (Harris Stubman)
Michael Hake (Chris Kosaki/Dylan Shu)
Joanna Sotomura (Mila)
Konoa Goo (Chad)
David Kaufman (Trent Sanders)
Spike Jones Stedman (Kid)
Reno David (Mr. Kalani)
Kamakani De Dely (Lead Kidnapper)
Wesley Cortez (Mark Tuilau)

WRITTEN BY: Rob Hanning & Rachael Paradis
DIRECTED BY: Ruba Nadda

Promo

Old 04-27-2018, 06:08 PM
New Fan

A little nepotism in this episode with stepson Spike! Cute kid!
IlLVHI64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2018, 06:12 AM
Passionate Fan

Great episode. I like both storylines. Finally Duke got his episode, I've been waiting for it for years. We met his daughter and granddaughter. I am glad that Steve and Five-0 have personally approached to this case. Duke is Ohana. It was great to see Jerry on undercover. He did a good job. And I like Mila, I wonder if she will become a girlfriend of Jerry. The scene when Five-0 was in a hospital visit Jerry was great, I like this type of scenes. Finally Koa went out on a good path. I am glad, it is big merit of Tani that she did not leave him and believe in him. A great last scene with Tani's speech, and when they showed the scenes with Jerry, Duke and his family, and Steve and Danny at the restaurant.
Core 4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2018, 11:11 AM
Fan Forum Star

Wonderful episode way better then last week loved both storylines

Lou is right Steve will always fight for his Ohana no matter what it's what I love about Steve so much he believes in them and what ever happen he will take care of them.

Loved Grover looks he is second in command after Steve now. Loved his elevator scene with Tani.

Speaking of Tani I was happy to see she got het brother back and she was so proud loved her speech at the end.(((Not all of you have family or friends you can rely on. But you have my brother. He's pretty special. Mahalo.)))

Was good to see Duke front of center loved how Steve and his team worked together to get Duke's granddaughter back. I was hoping for some sniper action when I saw Steve and Junior on the roof still wonder how they got down so fast great gun fight and loved how they all looked to each other when Duke saw his granddaughter again. I hope Duke will not lose his job with HPD, look what happen when Lou fought for his daughter he lost his job as leader at SWAT.

Jerry for the first time undercover he did a wonderful job I sure hope he will see Mila again liked them together just as the rest of the team in the Hospital they all had to laugh but were happy for Jerry.

I miss Danny/Scott he is only for a few scene's in the episodes he is in I hope he will stay for another season but sometimes seeing a episode I start to doubt that.

Last edited by Immunity; 04-28-2018 at 11:03 PM
Immunity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2018, 01:15 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immunity (View Post)
I miss Danny/Scott he is only for a few scene's in the episodes he is in I hope he will stay for another season but sometimes seeing a episode I start to doubt that.
He was in eight scenes, and considering that the Duke storyline was half the episode is not a bad result. As to whether Scott will be in the season 9. According to information from TV Line both Alex and Scott will be back for season 9.
Core 4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2018, 03:21 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Core 4 (View Post)
He was in eight scenes, and considering that the Duke storyline was half the episode is not a bad result. As to whether Scott will be in the season 9. According to information from TV Line both Alex and Scott will be back for season 9.
scott will definally be in Season 9. Can't remember where i'd saw it at but they had a interview with Scott and he said he will stay only if Alex stays when Alex leaves so will Scott. These two have the best chemistry on/off screen
linda5576 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2018, 07:55 PM
Dedicated Fan

Alex and Scott have great chemistry. As miss the latter when he is gone.

As to the episode as Jerry working and using his brain and pulling a Steve priceless and in the process getting a girlfriend.

And in the Duke episode as he easily became a favorite of mine. Showed backstory to his family. And had to do things that he really was forced to do to save his granddaughter. IMHO Five 0 will vouch for him.

Lou does seem to be the second in command. And really is level headed. Working with Junior and Tani.

Tani really glad to see her brother. And really glad he is doing well. He seemed to have heeded her words well jail or dead!