Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Old 04-20-2018, 11:43 AM
Fan Forum Star

~ 8.21 “Ahuwale ka nane h?n?” (The Answer to the Riddle is Seen) ~ April 20 ~ Episode Discussion Thread!!

8.21 “Ahuwale ka nane h?n?”

“The Answer to the Riddle is Seen”

HARRY LANGFORD ENLISTS MCGARRETT AND DANNY’S HELP TO TRACK DOWN A TEENAGE BRITISH ROYAL WHO HAS RUN AWAY WHILE UNDER HIS PROTECTION, ON “HAWAII FIVE-0,” FRIDAY, APRIL 20

Chris Vance Returns as Harry Langford

“Ahuwale ka nane h?n?” – Harry Langford (Chris Vance) enlists McGarrett and Danny’s help to track down Lady Sophie (Alana Boden), a teenage British royal who has run away while under his protection. Also, Grover, Tani and Junior work a 25-year-old murder case after a mysterious Betamax tape arrives at 5-0 headquarters, on HAWAII FIVE-0, Friday, April 20 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

(“Ahuwale ka nane h?n?” is Hawaiian for “The Answer to the Riddle is Seen”)

CHEAT TWEET: #H50 fans, #ChrisVance is back! And this time he asks McG and Danno to help him track down a missing British royal! @HawaiiFive0CBS 4/20 9pm #CBS http://bit.ly/2IbzBJW

REGULAR CAST:
Alex O’Loughlin (Steve McGarrett)
Scott Caan (Danny “Danno” Williams)
Chi McBride (Lou Grover)
Jorge Garcia (Jerry Ortega)
Ian Anthony Dale (Adam Noshimuri)
Meaghan Rath (Tani Rey)
Beulah Koale (Junior Reigns)
Taylor Wily (Kamekona)
Kimee Balmilero (Noelani Cunha)
Dennis Chun (Sgt. Duke Lukela)

RECURRING CAST:
Chris Vance (Harry Langford)

GUEST CAST:
Alana Boden (Lady Sophie)
Kate Beahan (Lady Helen)
Saul Rollason (Lord Mortimer)
Scott Speiser (James Hollis)
Adam Burnett (Dean)
Camille Claire Hendricks (Blonde #1)
Adam Scott Miller (Travis)
Darren Richardson (Paparazzi)
Mariko Van Kampen (Alice Dubbins)
Arienne Mandi (Carlotta)
Ryan Okinaka (Driver)
LeGrand Lawrence (Manager)
Taniya Sifton (Sophie Look-Alike)
Susan Berk (Anne Hoff)
DB Warren (Nick Hoff)
Kaipu Seales (Dude)

WRITTEN BY: David Wolkove & Matt Wheeler
DIRECTED BY: Eagle Egilsson

Promo

Old 04-21-2018, 11:36 AM
Fan Forum Star

Very weak episode and not the best writing either it looks if that the writers had no idea what to write this time.

I always love seeing Harry but this episode was not their best the only scene I liked was on the boat but I wonder were Danny was. I had a feeling from the go that Harry was Sophie's real dad.

The second story with Grover, Tani and Junior was okay

I don't get it why we got 2 story's Steve is the head of Five-O doesn't he need to know what the rest of his team is doing. I want to see the whole team working together one with Danny in it please.

No news about Adam weird because of last week and the dead of his half sister Noriko.
Old 04-21-2018, 11:47 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immunity (View Post)
No news about Adam weird because of last week and the dead of his half sister Noriko.
There was conservation between Steve and Danny in Camaro about Adam and Noriko.

Last edited by Core 4; 04-21-2018 at 11:53 AM
Core 4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2018, 11:59 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Core 4 (View Post)
There was conservation between Steve and Danny in Camaro.

I know . With news I mean what did Steve do after the phone call he got last week about the dead of Noriko. From Danny we know Adam skip town how is that possible is Adam not a person of interest how can Steve let Adam go
Old 04-21-2018, 01:42 PM
Passionate Fan

The case with Tani, Junior and Grover was great and interesting. I like episodes with cases that have happened in the distant past. The scene of Tani & Grover in HQ was one of the best in the episode. I liked the old fashioned police work of these three. When we learned more every minute.

But the case with Steve, Danny, and Harry was not great, it was not even good, it was only ok. But the scenes with Steve, Danny, and Harry I liked very much. Their scenes are always great and fun, and they have a lot of chemistry. I did not expect a twist that Harry is the father of Sophie.

Overall a very good episode, though the case with Steve, Danny, and Harry should be better.
Core 4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2018, 09:15 AM
Elite Fan

the "steve-case" was weak and it seems to me like the writers just didn't know what to do with the characters while the others were working a real case.

the old case was interesting. liked how the found things out.

missed danny when steve and harry went to the harbour - made sense he wasn't on the boat, but he wasn't even in the car when they drove there.

like to see the team working together, but i also like when there are two cases (if they are good ones) and the others show that they are capable of doing some work alone.
nuwanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2018, 03:14 PM
Dedicated Fan

OK episode but loved seeing Harry and in the emotional side of him. As knew he was Sophie's daughter from the get go too.

Really Harry and Steve work good together. And no arguing as Steve and Lou also do that.

Lou, Tani, and Junior all three working a cold case ended after 25 years. Lou IMHO is the #2 man over Danny it seems even.

As really think that there was not three cases but no that made it tolerable

Give it 6/10!
Old 04-27-2018, 06:48 PM
New Fan

it was a good episode love Harry. LOL how Danny knows about clothes of course he does he has a 16 yrs old daughter, ex wife who has awesome taste in clothes and a girlfriend who can probably passed as his daughter friend on how young melissa is. The best part i'd love is the end part with Harry and Danny talking about Sophia being Harry's daughter and Steve walking behind them and when Danny told Harry that she needs to know. Loved how Steve look at Danny to make sure he was okay and he smile when he saw Danny was okay. Really hoping to see Harry again next season
linda5576 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread