Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Old 12-15-2017, 12:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

~ 8.11 “Oni kalalea ke k? a ka l?'au loa” (A Tall Tree Stands Above the Others) December 15 ~ Episode Discussion Thread!!

8.11 “Oni kalalea ke k? a ka l?'au loa”

“A Tall Tree Stands Above the Others”

IT’S CHRISTMAS EVE AND DANNY TELLS CHARLIE A BEDTIME STORY ABOUT A RECENT FIVE-0 CASE INVOLVING BAD SANTAS AND A HOLIDAY MIRACLE, ON “HAWAII FIVE-0,” AT A SPECIAL TIME, FRIDAY, DEC. 15
Real-Life Military Veterans Jason Redman, Steven Jackel, Kathryn Taylor-Smith and J. Eddie Martinez Guest Star As Veterans Who Help McGarrett with the Case

“'Oni kalalea ke k? a ka l?'au loa”– It’s Christmas Eve and Danny tells Charlie a bedtime story about a recent Five-0 case involving bad Santas and a holiday miracle, on HAWAII FIVE-0, at a special time, Friday, Dec. 15 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Real-life military veterans Jason Redman, Steven Jackel, Kathryn Taylor-Smith and J. Eddie Martinez guest star as veterans who help McGarrett with the case.

(“'Oni kalalea ke k? a ka l?'au loa” is Hawaiian for “A Tall Tree Stands Above the Others”)

CHEAT TWEET: #H50 fans, it’s a #Christmas miracle plus Junior gets a special gift from McGarrett. Mele Kalikimaka! @HawaiiFive0CBS 12/15 10pm http://bit.ly/2AV9LKY

REGULAR CAST:
Alex O’Loughlin (Steve McGarrett)
Scott Caan (Danny “Danno” Williams)
Chi McBride (Lou Grover)
Jorge Garcia (Jerry Ortega)
Meaghan Rath (Tani Rey)
Ian Anthony Dale (Adam Noshimuri)
Beulah Koale (Junior Reigns)
Taylor Wily (Kamekona)
Dennis Chun (Sgt. Duke Lukela)
Kimee Balmilero (Dr. Noelani Cunha)

RECURRING CAST:
Shawn Mokuahi Garnett (Flippa)
Duane “Dog” Chapman (Dog the Bounty Hunter)
Zach Sulzbach (Charlie Williams)

GUEST CAST:
Jason Redman (Frank)
J. Eddie Martinez (Kekoa)
Kathryn Taylor Smith (Josie)
Zachary Perez-Rukavina (Reggie)
Stephen Jackel (Henry)
Jon Collin Barclay (James Wendall)
Ray Pascual (Young Cashier)
Elijah Burbage (Pedestrian)
Kathleen Sulieman (Woman)

WRITTEN BY: Rob Hanning
DIRECTED BY: Tara Miele
Old 12-15-2017, 01:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Omg I didn’t even notice the new poster!! How long have we had it!?!?
Old 12-15-2017, 02:17 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~jo♥jo~ (View Post)
Omg I didn’t even notice the new poster!! How long have we had it!?!?
One month. Poster appeared November 9.
Core 4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2017, 07:27 AM
Passionate Fan

Another awesome episode. Scenes between Danny and Charlie were great and cute. The case of the week was great too, other than usual because strongly connected with the Christmas. This is a real Christmas episode which I wanted always to see in the show. It was cool to see real veterans who were not forcefully introduced but they had something to do. Junior got a badge, I suspect it will happen in this episode. He deserved it. The last episodes in his performance were really very good. With each episode he becomes more and more cooler character. He fits to the team.
Core 4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2017, 01:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

Wow what a wonderful Christmas episode where the real veterans where the Angels loved it!!!

Danny telling Charlie a bedtime Christmas story it was so cute love that it was Danny who was in the forfront in both episodes.

A Christmas story by Danny about 2 bad Santa's and Five-O trying to get them with help from Adam, Junior and the veterans. And Charlie with a lot of Questions
But all end good so Charlie finally fell a sleep hoping Santa will bring him lots of toys how nice was it to see Uncle Steve Christmas stocking hanging in Danny's house.

The Christmas party on Steve's house was a great Ohana one with Steve finally gave Junior his badge Junior deserves it and I loved that everyone welcome him to the team.

I wonder where Steve's sister Mary and his niece Jo where I miss them was it not Steve telling us on the start of the episode he was picking them up or was I wrong?

This was one of the best Christmas episodes on H5O. Well Done
Old 12-16-2017, 09:50 PM
Dedicated Fan

Give this a 9/10

Charlie is cute but got annoying asking Danny questions. But that is what a kid is suppose to do.

Those are real vets and loved having them and hope that Peter L will invite them back on.

Steve going into SEAL mode and giving that of Junior that badge. Guess he was getting ready to graduate from the academy. But at least he earned an early Christmas present

He and Tani are both are getting romantic indeed. Tani has grown on me.

All action back to back
Old 01-30-2018, 03:13 AM
Moderator Support Team

cute episode a nice way to do it .. but i don't like the kid who plays charlie sorry he is cute and his a kid but he can;t act im sorry

i love them using real vet to act its sweet and they didnt act bad

junior being an agent now , meh i dont think he has earned it yet but we knew it was going to happen
Reply   Post New Thread