Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Old 11-17-2017, 12:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

~ 8.07 “Kau ka 'ōnohi ali'i i luna” (The Royal Eyes Rest Above) ~November 17 ~ Episode Discussion Thread!!

]

8.07 “Kau ka 'ōnohi ali'i i luna”

“The Royal Eyes Rest Above”

JUNIOR AND ADAM BACK UP MCGARRETT WHEN A BANK HEIST IN PROGRESS FORCES STEVE TO MAKE A POTENTIALLY HEARTBREAKING MISTAKE, ON “HAWAII FIVE-0,” FRIDAY, NOV. 17

“Kau ka 'ōnohi ali'i i luna” – Junior and Adam back up McGarrett when a bank heist in progress forces Steve to make a potentially heartbreaking mistake. Also, Adam is forced to face an empty home without Kono, on HAWAII FIVE-0, Friday, Nov. 17 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

(“Kau ka 'ōnohi ali'i i luna” is Hawaiian for “The Royal Eyes Rest Above”)
CHEAT TWEET: #H50 fans, @IanAnthonyDale finally returns! Aloha Adam!! @HawaiiFive0CBS 11/17 9pm http://bit.ly/2gX9xKH

REGULAR CAST:
Alex O’Loughlin (Steve McGarrett)
Scott Caan (Danny “Danno” Williams)
Ian Anthony Dale (Adam Noshimuri)
Chi McBride (Lou Grover)
Jorge Garcia (Jerry Ortega)
Meaghan Rath (Tani Rey)
Beulah Koale (Junior Reigns)
Dennis Chun (Sgt. Duke Lukela)

GUEST CAST:
Kunal Sharma (Koa Rey)
Anna Enger (Layla)
Nolan Hong (Manager)
Saint Thompson (Bobby Akamu)
James Unabia (Banger #1)
Fernando Murguia (Banger #2)
Vikram Mruthyunjayana (ER Doctor)
Laura Bayne (ER Nurse)
Kila Packett (Dave Lockhart)
Ben Villeza (Guard)

WRITTEN BY: Peter M. Lenkov & Eric Guggenheim
DIRECTED BY: Bryan Spicer
Old 11-18-2017, 08:45 AM
Passionate Fan

Awesome episode! Maybe even the best this season so far. Action in episode was so intense and so amazing. I like the number of scenes for a different character, because everyone has what he does. And there were so many great scenes for everyone. Especially for Steve, Junior, Tani, and Adam. Tani so amazing, I just love her. She is trying to protect her brother, I love the Grover reaction. And I'm glad that at the end, she will tell the truth Steve. Junior best episode of him, good scenes with Layla, and he is great in action scenes, and I like his relationship with Steve. I don't understand that again some people criticize him on Spoiler TV. On Twitter there are a lot of opinions about Junior, and no one criticizes him, everyone likes him, so I do not understand that. Adam is back, and he was awesome, in scenes with Steve, when he talk about Kono, and action scenes. And after this episode I think without Kono he may be even better and interesting character than before. Because he will have more time and will have a lot more scenes with Five-0. And soon will be interesting storyline with him according to earlier spoilers.
Core 4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2017, 01:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

The episode was ok not their best all was very predictable right away I knew Steve didn't shoot a cop only the robbers knew about the secret tunnel and at that time there were no cops on scene.

That being said the scene's inside the bank with Steve, Junior and Adam were so funny Adam fit in so well with the rest of Five-O. The talk at the start between Steve and Adam about Kono well it works for me Adam was always very supportive of Kono and her work.

Was surprised that Lou delete the evidence about Tani brother fist I was Hell no he can't do that but later I think that Lou trusted that Tani would tell the truth to Steve I was glad that at the end Tani called Steve.

We are learning more about Tani and Junior personal lives now. Poor Junior seeing his ex while she is pregnant most be hard to swallow for him. I don't like Tani's brother he will give her lots of problems I hope not that Steve will try to fix this guy to we have seen that al so many times.

Missed Danny and Eddie

Quote:
I don't understand that again some people criticize him on Spoiler TV. On Twitter there are a lot of opinions about Junior, and no one criticizes him, everyone likes him, so I do not understand that.
Same here some people can be very hard I like Junior and the band he is building with Steve
Old 11-18-2017, 02:25 PM
Dedicated Fan

Do not think Grover deleted that or he would be out of a job and left it up to Tani

As she really cared about her brother despite him being a screw up and in the wrong crowd

Adam without Kono makes him sad but glad he is now full time. And how he despite having a criminal record, only TV land

Junior I care about and really loved seeing his character developed very easily.

Miss Danny and Eddie and hate that Danny gets blasted on blogs. But still people to each their own.

Lots of non stop action and humor. 8/10!
Old 11-18-2017, 02:52 PM
New Fan

it was a good episode and good to see adam. and the issue with tania you really think the cops didn't see a scooter driving off. it remind me off the episode in season 3 where eric was visiting and steve danny and eric chasing the college girl on moped doing 8 mph lol. and lou and tani really believe don't know what tani did and really wonder how lou actually came across the tape bet you steve showed him it. junior still not sure how i'd feel about him. i'd like his character but don't really care for his attitude he seems like a know it all and him disobeying steve orders and really don't like the kiss ass he has toward steve if that make sense. but really want to hear why junior drop out of the navy and what he did in iraq to make him a hero.
linda5576 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2017, 02:58 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPPT1974 (View Post)
Do not think Grover deleted that or he would be out of a job and left it up to Tani

As she really cared about her brother despite him being a screw up and in the wrong crowd

Adam without Kono makes him sad but glad he is now full time. And how he despite having a criminal record, only TV land

Junior I care about and really loved seeing his character developed very easily.

Miss Danny and Eddie and hate that Danny gets blasted on blogs. But still people to each their own.

Lots of non stop action and humor. 8/10!
i'd too hate the danny/scott bashing. steve and danny are my favorite characters and love their bromance. if people watch since the pilot they were know the ranting and cararguememt are part of who steve and danny are and how they communcate to each other and just like dannt ranting that is how danny deal with his worrys and blowing off steam and steve knows it to and that is why steve litterly make danny angry to let it out so danny can focused on the case
Old 11-19-2017, 06:43 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immunity (View Post)
The episode was ok not their best all was very predictable right away I knew Steve didn't shoot a cop only the robbers knew about the secret tunnel and at that time there were no cops on scene.

That being said the scene's inside the bank with Steve, Junior and Adam were so funny Adam fit in so well with the rest of Five-O. The talk at the start between Steve and Adam about Kono well it works for me Adam was always very supportive of Kono and her work.

Was surprised that Lou delete the evidence about Tani brother fist I was Hell no he can't do that but later I think that Lou trusted that Tani would tell the truth to Steve I was glad that at the end Tani called Steve.

We are learning more about Tani and Junior personal lives now. Poor Junior seeing his ex while she is pregnant most be hard to swallow for him. I don't like Tani's brother he will give her lots of problems I hope not that Steve will try to fix this guy to we have seen that al so many times.

Missed Danny and Eddie

Same here some people can be very hard I like Junior and the band he is building with Steve
i agree it was a good episode they dont have bad ones but it was to easy they figured it out very easily , but it will carry on through out the season .

Junior - i like him but i want him to be his own he is trying to hard i know he is similar to steve but do we need another steve???

Tani- needs to let her brother fall she is a cop now i know its her brother but in the end he is a grown up and her job is to protect people and if she gets caught she is skewed

adam - love him such a handsome man , i did feel sad to see him not with Kono but he is such a good character that i dont mind seeing more of him he fits well with the team

steve - love the man loved him being there for adam , i did feel sorry for him once he shot the "cop" but i also felt we needed danny for that moment or chin

i love how they still include Kono and chin they dont just get written off it gives me some hope the writers still motioning them i mean other shows just dont mention them again
Old 11-19-2017, 07:24 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summer Falls (View Post)
i agree it was a good episode they dont have bad ones but it was to easy they figured it out very easily , but it will carry on through out the season .

Junior - i like him but i want him to be his own he is trying to hard i know he is similar to steve but do we need another steve???

Tani- needs to let her brother fall she is a cop now i know its her brother but in the end he is a grown up and her job is to protect people and if she gets caught she is skewed

adam - love him such a handsome man , i did feel sad to see him not with Kono but he is such a good character that i dont mind seeing more of him he fits well with the team

steve - love the man loved him being there for adam , i did feel sorry for him once he shot the "cop" but i also felt we needed danny for that moment or chin

i love how they still include Kono and chin they dont just get written off it gives me some hope the writers still motioning them i mean other shows just dont mention them again
agree with you about junior he really needs to stop kissing steve ass and be his own person or like lou said he need to stop the extra credit. and yes danny needed to at least text or called steve after he shoot a fake cop. but steve really should had know if it was a real cop that duke and the others would had give steve a head up so he can be caught and nobody would sneak up on him. it was great to see adam again but it was really weried that all of a sudden out of the blue that steve mention doris wondering if that a hint she might be back in up coming episode. still don't know how i'd feel about lou and tani and the tape but guess they think the cops are stupid that they didn't see a moped driving slowly away. and i'd bet you that steve already knows about the tape
Old 11-19-2017, 07:28 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by linda5576 (View Post)
agree with you about junior he really needs to stop kissing steve ass and be his own person or like lou said he need to stop the extra credit. and yes danny needed to at least text or called steve after he shoot a fake cop. but steve really should had know if it was a real cop that duke and the others would had give steve a head up so he can be caught and nobody would sneak up on him. it was great to see adam again but it was really weried that all of a sudden out of the blue that steve mention doris wondering if that a hint she might be back in up coming episode. still don't know how i'd feel about lou and tani and the tape but guess they think the cops are stupid that they didn't see a moped driving slowly away. and i'd bet you that steve already knows about the tape
and steve so missed danny lol. think i'd heard steve said danny's name about four/five times. steve is so in love with danny and vice versa
Old 11-20-2017, 04:26 AM
New Fan

Maybe Junior will bunk in with Adam. Is the house big enough?
AJ2016 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2017, 06:17 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ2016 (View Post)
Maybe Junior will bunk in with Adam. Is the house big enough?
it probably is
Reply   Post New Thread