Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Old 10-05-2017, 11:29 AM
Fan Forum Star

~ 8.02 “N? l? '?lio” (Dog Days) ~ October 6 ~ Episode Discussion Thread!!

Our new Team members Junior & Eddie

|

8.02 “N? l? '?lio” ”

“Dog Days”

MCGARRETT AND FIVE-0 WORK WITH AN INJURED POLICE DOG WHO IS THE ONLY WITNESS TO AN AMBUSHED DRUG BUST, ON “HAWAII FIVE-0,” FRIDAY, OCT. 6

Beulah Koale Joins the Cast as Junior Reigns

“N? l? '?lio” – McGarrett and Five-0 work with an injured police dog who is the only witness to an ambushed drug bust. Also, McGarrett is visited by Junior Reigns, a former SEAL, who is looking to join the task force, on HAWAII FIVE-0, Friday, Oct. 6 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Beulah Koale joins the cast as Junior Reigns.

(“N? l? '?lio” is Hawaiian for “Dog Days”)

CHEAT TWEET: #H50 fans, say aloha 2 @BeulahKoale! We can’t wait 2 C Junior in action! @HawaiiFive0CBS! 10/13 9pm http://bit.ly/2xlSXrX

REGULAR CAST:
Alex O’Loughlin (Steve McGarrett)
Scott Caan (Danny “Danno” Williams)
Chi McBride (Lou Grover)
Jorge Garcia (Jerry Ortega)
Meaghan Rath (Tani Rey)
Beulah Koale (Junior Reigns)
Dennis Chun (Sgt. Duke Lukela)
Kimee Balmilero (Noelani Cunha)

GUEST CAST:
Bob McCracken (DEA Agent Chris Reid)
Casper Van Dien (Roger Niles)
Shawn McBride (Jesse Berman)
Stephen Oyoung (Paul Lazio)
Alisa Allapach (Kiana Solice)
Rick Agan (Dock Truck Driver)
Noelle Yoza (Vet Nurse)

WRITTEN BY: David Wolkove & Matt Wheeler
DIRECTED BY: Tara Miele

Promo

Last edited by Immunity; 10-10-2017 at 12:39 AM
Immunity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2017, 06:35 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for starting the thread

Can’t wait!
Old 10-06-2017, 12:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

You're welcome Jo

Happy H5O day everyone!!!
Old 10-06-2017, 08:51 PM
Moderator Support Team

Yes a doggy i love episodes that include animals and dannys a big dog lover unfortunately steves not his a cat lover which i also love haja both men are good .

Wait did episode 2 air already?
Old 10-07-2017, 01:04 AM
New Fan

What's with calling it episode 3? It was the second episode of the season, episode 2. I loved it, The show has certainly got a new lease on life. I'm enjoying Jerry in his new role as resident tech table wiz very much. Go Jerry!
AJ2016 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2017, 03:18 AM
Fan Forum Star

Petra and AJ2016

This episode from last night should have been broadcast next week, October 13th, as episode 8.03 . now they moved episode 8.02 to next week probably because of the shooting in Las Vegas this week.

So next week there will NO Junior or Eddie in the episode!! because they switch the episodes I hope you understand no idea how to explain it otherwise to you sorry

Last edited by Immunity; 10-07-2017 at 04:56 AM
Immunity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2017, 06:26 AM
Elite Fan

That explanation makes perfect sense to me. Thanks for clearing that up Lena!

OK - now I know I'm not the only one who cried every time that adorable dog had a scene with Steve.....and when he got shot.....and when he laid at his trainer's grave. Hands down he was the star of this episode. I will miss him in the next episode.

I was surprised by the DEA agent being the drug dealer......sort of. When they were running through the sugar cane, I kept thinking "isn't he a little old for this?" And maybe he was but he was protecting his product/profits. Good dog for bring him down.

"You're gonna' miss me so bad when I'm gone."
Romantic In Denial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2017, 11:59 AM
Fan Forum Star

What a wonderful episode it was funny and sad at the same time the end scene brought me to tears when Steve find Eddie laying at Lazio’s grave, dogs are so loyal

Loved Steve and all his scene with Eddie such a good pairing so happy they are keeping Eddie so we can watch their relationship grow. Steve had feelings for Eddie the min he say him Steve was a cat person which he is but Eddie was a different kind of dog a police dog.

I was surprised that Junior had to jump through those hoops to join Five-O I was thinking how other got added to the team especially Jerry.

Tani and Danny worked great together!

Loved Steve and Grover pairing up they have such great funny chemistry

Grover not liking Eddie at first but was so happy with him at the end

Duke nice seeing more of him in episodes.

As long they keep Jerry behind his tech desk i am fine that he is one of the team.

I liked the case of the week was not surprized the DEA agent and the restaurant onwer were behind all this.
Old 10-07-2017, 12:15 PM
Passionate Fan

Another great episode. Freshness introduced in this season simply changes the series for the better. Of course, sad that Daniel and Grace have gone, but honestly, after their leaving, maybe the show will come out for good. Fresh blood, this show needed it. We meet Tani last week. Now we meet two new faces. Eddie, the star of the episode for me, and Junior, who in the future should join to Five-0.

All scenes of Eddie were amazing, especially with Steve. I really like how Steve took care of him in the episode. And Eddie was a badass. From the spoilers we know Steve will adopt him so I can not wait for the next scenes with him. As for Junior, there were only 3 scenes with him, so in the next episodes I will be able to say something more about him. For the time being I like him, I like his relationship with Steve, and that he will not immediately join Five-0. HPD training, something new, and something fresh, I'm curious this.

Great cargument of Steve and Danny. For now, we have amazing scenes between Steve and Danny. Cargument are not offensive and annoying. Something we've already seen at most of scenes in the previous season (maybe besides episode 7.18 and 7.25), and this season is even introduced to a better level. Good job writers. Nice that they mentioned again Kono. I like they show that Steve and Danny miss them. Well that the writers do not forget about their existence.

Case of the week. Twist with DEA agent I predicted at the moment when they showed the bad guy death off the screen. Always when Hawaii Five-0 show the killing of a bad guy off the screen, then it turns out that the person who killed him is either a villain or a corrupted. This was e.g. in the episode 1.07 with Kaleo and 6.08 with Hank.

Tani was less than the premiere, but she still is great. Especially the scene when she was baddas, at first in the chase with Camaro and then when she shoot a corrupt DEA agent. I like her chemistry with Danny. And in general I have the impression she is in the show for years, and it shows how great Meaghan is and it was a great casting choice.

Last edited by Core 4; 10-07-2017 at 12:22 PM
Core 4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2017, 12:44 AM
New Fan

Thank you immunity for explaining the swap.
AJ2016 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2017, 06:45 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immunity (View Post)
Petra and AJ2016

This episode from last night should have been broadcast next week, October 13th, as episode 8.03 . now they moved episode 8.02 to next week probably because of the shooting in Las Vegas this week.

So next week there will NO Junior or Eddie in the episode!! because they switch the episodes I hope you understand no idea how to explain it otherwise to you sorry
oh makes sense thank you i knew it had to be a good reason

i havent watched it yet but it sounds like a good episode
Old 10-08-2017, 05:29 PM
Dedicated Fan

Love on that of the dog and Eddie as usually Steve is a cat person and Danny the dog person.

Tani was in here less but she was there when it counted most

Glad they have toned down that of the Steve and Danny car arguments as it is now not being that way of mean spirited.

But love Steve and Grover as they treat each other like equals. Just about as despite being a Seal, Grover could fight back due to his height.

But still prefer them over Danny and Steve.

As really the DEA agent did not want Five 0 to find out he was bad. And tried to come off as the "good" guy.

Give this episode 8/10!
Old 10-08-2017, 09:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Great episode! I totally love Steve and Eddie gah, just when you think you can’t love Steve any more

Great case. Very interesting twist with the wine being the cocaine. I had a feeling shirt the restaurant owner but not the DEA agent.

Omg it’s so weird because I served coffee to the guy who was a passenger in the van when they first stole the goods the one the DEA agent shot dead

I love Grover and his humor his whole I’m not a dog person but then after Eddie saved him too funny.

Great season so far and I’m confused too about the 3 before 2 thing
Old 10-09-2017, 01:30 PM
Passionate Fan

I think the episode numbers should probably be changed. CBS now refers to this as Episode 8.02. The episode that was originally filmed as 8.02 is now being called 8.03.
Core 4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2017, 12:35 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Core 4 (View Post)
I think the episode numbers should probably be changed. CBS now refers to this as Episode 8.02. The episode that was originally filmed as 8.02 is now being called 8.03.
OK when CBS called it 8.02 then so will we Thanks Bartek for the info!!
Reply   Post New Thread