Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Old 10-20-2016, 12:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

~ 7.05 “Ke K? ‘Ana” (The Stand) ~ October 21 ~ Episode Discussion Thread!!

7.05 “Ke K? ‘Ana”

“The Stand”

WHEN A CACHE OF GUNS IS STOLEN FROM A GUN RANGE, FIVE-0 DISCOVERS THE CULPRIT INTENDS TO MAKE A DRAMATIC AND POTENTIALLY DEADLY STATEMENT ON GUN VIOLENCE, ON “HAWAII FIVE-0,” FRIDAY, OCT. 21

“Ke K? ‘Ana” – When a cache of guns is stolen from a gun range, Five-0 discovers the culprit is intent on making a dramatic and potentially deadly statement on gun violence. Also, Kono and Adam are finally reunited when he is released from prison, on HAWAII FIVE-0, Friday, Oct. 21 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT), on the CBS Television Network.

(“Ke K? ‘Ana” is Hawaiian for “The Stand”)

CHEAT TWEET: #H50 fans, Adam and Kono are FINALLY REUNITED & it feels SO GOOD! #CBS 10/21 9pm CBS Press Express | WHEN A CACHE OF GUNS IS STOLEN FROM A GUN RANGE, FIVE-0 DISCOVERS THE CULPRIT INTENDS TO MAKE A DRAMATIC AND POTENTIALLY DEADLY STATEMENT ON GUN VIOLENCE, ON “HAWAII FIVE-0,” FRIDAY, OCT. 21

REGULAR*CAST:

Alex O’Loughlin (Steve McGarrett)
Scott Caan (Danny “Danno” Williams)
Daniel Dae Kim (Chin Ho Kelly)
Grace Park (Kono Kalakaua)
Masi Oka (Dr. Max Bergman)
Chi McBride (Lou Grover)
Jorge Garcia (Jerry Ortega)

GUEST CAST:

Kamekona (Taylor Wily)
Shawn Mokuahi Garnett (Flippa)
Ian Anthony Dale (Adam Noshimuri)
Dennis Chun (Sgt. Duke Lukela)
Brent Sexton (Marvin/Kyle Kane)
Lisa Barnes (Emotional Woman)
Tani Fujimoto-Kim (Emily Kalama)
Christopher Cho (Louis Kalama)
Jay Miller (Justice Isaac Bracken)
Don Nahaku (Justice Charles Mahaulu)
Andrew Manning (Gary)
Brian Gove (Guy #1)
Alan Shepard (Johnny K.)

WRITTEN BY:*Jason Gavin and Derek Santos Olson
DIRECTED BY:*Bobby Roth

Promo/Sneak Peeks

Immunity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2016, 06:48 AM
Elite Fan

It's happening tonight!!! Can't wait!!

"You're gonna' miss me so bad when I'm gone."
Romantic In Denial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2016, 07:10 AM
Fan Forum Star

I know I know!!!

Happy H5O day Everyone!!
Old 10-21-2016, 11:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

Powerful!! episode I was scared that the bulletproof truck would overtake the whole episode this was not the case which I was glad about!!

Loved both storylines the beginning with Kono waiting for Adam and the nice Ohana moment on the beach till the end were Adam brought Emily to her father in prison. Adam is suchs a good guy so happy for Kono that they are back together again.

Great story for the Five-O task force loved every min of it great team work love when they all work at the same story case. Aldo Kono got the day off from Steve she later joined them when they needed her.

Danny was the one that talked the guy out of the courtroom I was happy to see it was him and not Steve for once. When Danny talks to parents he always know how to get to them.

I know Gun control is a HOT issue in the States it takes guts from the writers to write a episode about it and they did it very good was glad they writers showed us both sides of the topic via Steve and Danny.

This episode was very well writen don't think many other shows will have the bravery to write a episode about gun control. Mahalo for addressing such an important issue! Peter and writers of H5O

Ohhh and Flippa can sing

Last edited by Immunity; 10-21-2016 at 11:34 PM
Old 10-23-2016, 01:46 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Totally agree with everything you said Lena!

Loving Adam and Kono I'm so glad she got to be with Adam again! Such a sweet reunion and the family moment, awesome and yes Flippa has a great voice!

Very sad story about the man and what happened to his son. It's sad that bullying made him do that. I am glad that Danny talked him into giving himself up. And I agree, great writing about a very controversial, touchy subject.

Loving this season!!
Old 10-23-2016, 06:56 AM
Elite Fan

I'm late to this thread but unbelievably I fell asleep while watching and missed the whole middle of the episode. I know - WTH!! So anyway this is the first time I had a chance to rewatch and watching the 2nd time was even better.

Really happy to see Adam & Kono back together - love them as a couple. The little side story about the father/daughter was heart warming. They can be in every episode as far as I'm concerned.

I was totally surprised by who drove the bulldozer into the gun shop. No way did I think it was a bereaved parent. How awful to know your child did something so horrific. Agree with you about Danny talking him down. He did a great job. I really love this side of him.

Also I'm very glad that the liver SL seems to have met an end. Enjoyed McDanno's gun debate in the car and hope that we are indeed moving on!!

"You're gonna' miss me so bad when I'm gone."
Romantic In Denial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2016, 08:58 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Also I'm very glad that the liver SL seems to have met an end. Enjoyed McDanno's gun debate in the car and hope that we are indeed moving on!!
Same here I hope they writers are done with bringing up the liver SL I think a lot of fans are done with it to.
Old 10-26-2016, 07:23 PM
Dedicated Fan

Glad that Steve and Danny are no longer mean spirited as really was getting tired over the liver.

But still want to see that interaction as the gun debate thing really was very controversial.

Glad Danny was the one that talked the father out of it.

Steve what the heck were you thinking in going with guns a blazing? He could had endangered the public!

But Kono and Lou giving themselves away as cops, not so cool.

In all a good episode though a bit controversial.