Master Fan

Catherine's comeback was cringeworthy.

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Maud&Danny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2015, 02:31 AM
Part-Time Fan

I loved that Cath is back! Both the episodes where amazing. Kono was so beautiful. Now, let´s hope we get another season...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maud&Danny (View Post)
Catherine's comeback was cringeworthy.
How do you mean?

Last edited by Si_Crazy; 05-09-2015 at 10:44 AM Reason: Double post
shimifreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2015, 04:25 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by holding my heart (View Post)
CATHERINE ROLLINS IS BACK YOU GUYS QUEEN.

I was so happy to see Cath again. It felt like old times.
Old 05-09-2015, 05:21 AM
Fan Forum Star

^Same. Plus she looked beautiful in all her scenes .Damn gurl
and it feels just right, her & Steve. OTP.

honey, you are so f i ne, you blow my mind | Chris Evans - 8 years celebration & 100k
boston | los angeles | ♡ Candice |icon by summer falls
holding my heart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2015, 06:23 AM
Part-Time Fan

Cath is back! Now we just have to wait for the fanfiction
Old 05-09-2015, 06:28 AM
Passionate Fan

The finale of Season 5 was the only episode 5x25 (it was not a two-hour finale). Just on the same day CBS aired two episodes. 5x24 episode was great, meanwhile episode 5x25 was splendid. Now I'm waiting to order another season of Hawaii Five-0 by CBS.
Core 4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2015, 07:54 AM
Dedicated Fan

So far H50 has not been cancelled but unfortunately CSI Cyber has been renewed.

Report ‘CSI:Cyber’ Renewed by CBS for Second Season - Ratings | TVbytheNumbers.Zap2it.com
ateofi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2015, 08:19 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ateofi (View Post)
So far H50 has not been cancelled but unfortunately CSI Cyber has been renewed.

Report ‘CSI:Cyber’ Renewed by CBS for Second Season - Ratings | TVbytheNumbers.Zap2it.com
For now, it is nothing official regarding CSI: Cyber. Today we will find out whether it will be 6 season of Hawaii Five-0 or not. It seems to me that it will be 6 season.
Old 05-09-2015, 08:25 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Core 4 (View Post)
For now, it is nothing official regarding CSI: Cyber. Today we will find out whether it will be 6 season of Hawaii Five-0 or not. It seems to me that it will be 6 season.
Today? I thought they would tell us on May 13th.
Old 05-09-2015, 08:37 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by shimifreak (View Post)
Today? I thought they would tell us on May 13th.
No. The fate of all series will be announced today. Only CBS has not yet taken any decision regarding their series, because the rest of the networks (ABC, FOX, NBC, CW) ordered and canceled all series. May 13 will be Upfronts of CBS.
Old 05-09-2015, 08:40 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
No. The fate of all series will be announced today. Only CBS has not yet taken any decision regarding their series, because the rest of the networks (ABC, FOX, NBC, CW) ordered and canceled all series. May 13 will be Upfronts of CBS.
Ah, okay. Thank you clearing that up. Upfronts...?
Old 05-09-2015, 09:11 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by shimifreak (View Post)
Ah, okay. Thank you clearing that up. Upfronts...?
Upfronts are presentations (and together, an event) where the major television networks preview their upcoming fall and midseason series for advertisers, the press, and the other networks.
Old 05-09-2015, 09:22 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Upfronts are presentations (and together, an event) where the major television networks preview their upcoming fall and midseason series for advertisers, the press, and the other networks.
Thank you again!
Old 05-09-2015, 09:33 AM
Fan Forum Star

Loved both episodes It was the H5O I fell in love with in season 1 full with bromance action, teamwork and Ohana moments

Love how Chin always went to Steve in time of need both are wondering who the guy is on the photo's with Adam. Steve was a big help for Chin and he was right before even tell Kono something they needed all the facts.

How cruel was Rachel really if her son never got sick Danny never would have know Charlie was his son but now Rachel had to come out because she needed Danny it will take a while before Danny get over this but the little boy was sweet and right away he called him Danno you could see he stole Danny heart right away.

The talk with Steve on Danny favorite place was great these two have grown so much to each other they are brothers for life

Finally we got a cargument again and a sweet one Danny worried about Steve going alone to Kono's wedding it was a year after Cath left and Danny found it time that Steve would go dating again something Steve was not up for he was a long time with Cath he said you could see he still was in love of Cath.

The crime case was secondary I felt bad for the father losing his daughter in such a horrible way to that monster but revenge is never a good idea I was glad Steve and Danny came just in time to safe him.

BAMF Steve in full mode missed that a lot the last few episodes

Chin having a talk with Adam, about the photo's I was happy Chin believed Adam when he said he was out the Yakuza and Adam showed how much he loves Kono he was willing to gave up everything for her.

OMG!!! Steve coming out of the water shirtless and wet ...heart attack moment!!!! Wait for it!!! ..........Wait for it!!!!! Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Cath is back!!!! The look on Steve face when he saw her the man is still in love you must be blind if you didn't see that. I loved all their scene's

Damnit!! stupid phone ringing okay up to the crime a strange airplane has landed and soon 5-O find out there was a nuke stolen not good because they all need to go to Kono's wedding.

Right away Cath is doing favors again for Steve where se got the info I have no idea because she was away for a year and quit working at the Navy and joined 5-O two years ago.
I love Cath and I want to see her back in a recurring role as Steve girlfriend working
as navy intelligence again.

We got another great cargument about Cath Danny was nmot happy about how Cath left and he was worried that she would brok Steve heart again. Was nice how Steve defends Cath to Danny so cute

Core 4 in full action loved it Steve going back to his old habbits to get the info out the suspect he throws him in a container and wait

Hello James Bond Steve was so frustrated how Sadek could leave the island soon the team find his body and know Josh Bennett is the man we has the nuke Bennett was not willing to gave anything so Steve shot him in the knee.

Thanks to Kamekona's chopper and McDanno they safed the island we got a sweet friendship moment between Kono and Catherine when they are holding hands and waiting for Steve and Danny's return.

Kono looked STUNNING in her wedding dress and all the men looked HOT!! in their Tux

Chin forgot the wedding rings he left them in his car where he meet Gabriel again for a moment I was scared Gabriel would kill Chin lucky he didn't but this isn't over yet Gabriel is the next Wo-Fat for Five-O it was a weird end seeing only Chin on the parking lot.

I loved that the focus was more on the cor-4 these 2 last episode Grover and Jerry got a few lines which was enough for me.

We never got to see the wedding so dose Kono marry Adam???. I think this and what happen to Chin will open up season 6. All we have to do is waiting for CBS now

Have a great summer everyone hope you all will pass by from time to time here on the board
Old 05-09-2015, 01:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

My fav part by far was McDanno looking badass walking from the helicopter
Calgaryfan2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread