Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Old 10-24-2013, 10:28 AM
Fan Forum Star

~ 4.05 “Kupu’eu” ~ October 25 ~ Episode Discussion Thread!!

4.05 “Kupu’eu”

“Fallen Hero”

CATHERINE’S SEEMINGLY HARMLESS SURVEILLANCE JOB TAKES A DEADLY TURN, WHILE ADAM CONSIDERS MAKING THE ULTIMATE SACRIFICE TO SAVE KONO, ON “HAWAII FIVE-0,” FRIDAY, OCT. 25 ON THE CBS TELEVISION NETWORK

Terry O’Quinn Returns as Joe White

“Kupu’eu*” – As Catherine’s seemingly harmless surveillance job takes a deadly turn, Adam considers making the ultimate sacrifice to save Kono, on HAWAII FIVE-0, Friday, Oct. 25 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Terry O’Quinn returns as Joe White.

(*Kupu’eu is Hawaiian for “Fallen Hero”)

CHEAT TWEET: Adam considers making the ultimate sacrifice to save Kono! #OhNoKono #H50 10/25 9PM ET/PT CBS Press Express | CATHERINE’S SEEMINGLY HARMLESS SURVEILLANCE JOB TAKES A DEADLY TURN, WHILE ADAM CONSIDERS MAKING THE ULTIMATE SACRIFICE TO SAVE KONO, ON “HAWAII FIVE-0,” FRIDAY, OCT. 25 ON THE CBS TELEVISION NETWORK

SERIES REGULARS:
Alex O’Loughlin (Steve McGarrett)
Scott Caan (Danny “Danno” Williams)
Daniel Dae Kim (Chin Ho Kelly)
Grace Park (Kono Kalakaua)
Masi Oka (Dr. Max Bergman)
Michelle Borth (Catherine Rollins)

RECURRING CAST:
Terry O’Quinn (Joe White)
Dennis Chun (Sgt. Duke Lukela)
Ian Anthony Dale (Adam Noshimuri)
Justin Bruening (Lt. Commander Billy Harrington)

GUEST CAST:
Monica Lacy (Sandra Cutler)
Logan Fahey (Andrew Burns)
Lacey Beeman (Abby Maxwell)
Larry Poincexter (Lee Benner)
James Brennan (Sam)
Thomas Allen (Tom Harrington)
Chad Takesue (Morgue Attendant)
Taylor King (Teen Driver)
Paul Bauer (John Cutler)
John Mark Harmon (Jason Kroll)
James Ireland (Ed Doctor)

WRITTEN BY: Moira Kirland and Eric Guggenheim
DIRECTED BY: Jeffrey Hunt

Promo/Sneak Peeks

Old 10-24-2013, 11:50 AM
Moderator Manager

thanks for opening the thread!
Si_Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 12:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

You're welcome

I am anxious how this episode will go one more day
Old 10-24-2013, 01:47 PM
Moderator Manager

I hope it turns out to be a great episode! I've seen how lots of people are really excited about it
Old 10-24-2013, 02:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Si_Crazy (View Post)
I hope it turns out to be a great episode! I've seen how lots of people are really excited about it
After seeing Joe in the sneak my excitmend went a lot down tbh really I don't like that guy
Old 10-24-2013, 03:36 PM
Moderator Manager

Maybe he'll be better now that the whole Doris thing is in the open.
Old 10-24-2013, 04:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
When Joe start talking about Doris to Danny I thought here we go again I don't want anything to hear what is relate to that woman or to the Shelburne case I was just happy with the first few episodes without this mess!!!!
Old 10-25-2013, 05:10 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Your mouth to PL's ears Si I have this sick feeling that we still won't be getting any answers. The Storyline-That-Never-Ends
Crazyfor5-0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 07:14 AM
Fan Forum Star

Happy Hawaii Five-O Day!! Everyone!!
Old 10-25-2013, 01:31 PM
Dedicated Fan

I thought I saw Chi McBride on the previews but it does not have his name listed there!
JPPT1974 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 01:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPPT1974 (View Post)
I thought I saw Chi McBride on the previews but it does not have his name listed there!
Yes Chi McBide was in the promo seems was a misleading promo from CBS the part you saw Chi McBide was from the season premiere.

Last edited by Immunity; 10-25-2013 at 02:29 PM
Immunity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 02:20 PM
Part-Time Fan

Looking forward to this episode...
Old 10-26-2013, 01:49 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by shimifreak (View Post)
Looking forward to this episode...
First of all CBS should not put such misleading promo - there was no Chi McBride in the episode. Also, the writing was a bit off - Billy's death was stupid - why wouldn't he wear a vest like Catherine? Killing him off made no sense unless the actor has other projects.
Danny had too little screen time and Cat had too much imo. Joe was up to something as always and again some secret keeping - please no. Who was this guy Joe was talking to?
Also, no mentioning what Cat will do next. Generally all aroung a weaker episode than previous.
ateofi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 06:07 AM
Fan Forum Star

What can I say about this episode it had some good parts but also some flaws.

First I wanted to point out that for this episode Scott/Danny had personal reasons and Masi/Max had another project to do both skiped this episode and we all know why Grace/Kono is not available for H5O. The scene with Danny where editing later in which I notice right away especially at the end when they are singing in the pub.

Because half of the main cast was not available I understand that the focus in this episode was on Steve/Cath.

Billy died to soon but I am glad they didn't go for the Love triangle route. And I have a feeling they quit this SL because of Justin Bruening / Billy Harrington) got a to play in Ravenswood a new serie which will start this fall.

Danny being gone for most of this episode forced the writers to write Chin in more which made me happy

loved!! Loved !! all the McRollers scene's Steve be there for Cath in the Hospital you can see he loves Cath very much he showed his concerns about Cath throughout the whole episode what was very touching the grow between the two of them this season is fantastic they have a mature relationship now which I love to see and hope I will.

Will we ever see Adam again?? after they said they loved each other I got a feeling this was the last time we saw him think Chin is right and Kono needs to go home when will Kono listen to him.

Joe was back with the neverending SL of DORIS!! again that man made me mad he still not tells Steve what really is going one why did he broke into Steve house and what was that talk with that guy in which house he also broke in don't trust Joe and never will but was good to hear him say that it will take a while before Doris is coming back because she is working for the CIA again TBH I hope she dies. At least we saw the Champ box again which was a plus in my book.

The funeral was sad but it was so touching tho hear them all singing Danny Boy in the pub

Think the writers did a great job knowing not all main characters would be in this episode I still liked it

Last edited by Immunity; 10-26-2013 at 06:15 AM
Immunity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 08:26 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immunity (View Post)
What can I say about this episode it had some good parts but also some flaws.

First I wanted to point out that for this episode Scott/Danny had personal reasons and Masi/Max had another project to do both skiped this episode and we all know why Grace/Kono is not available for H5O. The scene with Danny where editing later in which I notice right away especially at the end when they are singing in the pub.

Because half of the main cast was not available I understand that the focus in this episode was on Steve/Cath.

Billy died to soon but I am glad they didn't go for the Love triangle route. And I have a feeling they quit this SL because of Justin Bruening / Billy Harrington) got a to play in Ravenswood a new serie which will start this fall.

Danny being gone for most of this episode forced the writers to write Chin in more which made me happy

loved!! Loved !! all the McRollers scene's Steve be there for Cath in the Hospital you can see he loves Cath very much he showed his concerns about Cath throughout the whole episode what was very touching the grow between the two of them this season is fantastic they have a mature relationship now which I love to see and hope I will.

Will we ever see Adam again?? after they said they loved each other I got a feeling this was the last time we saw him think Chin is right and Kono needs to go home when will Kono listen to him.

Joe was back with the neverending SL of DORIS!! again that man made me mad he still not tells Steve what really is going one why did he broke into Steve house and what was that talk with that guy in which house he also broke in don't trust Joe and never will but was good to hear him say that it will take a while before Doris is coming back because she is working for the CIA again TBH I hope she dies. At least we saw the Champ box again which was a plus in my book.

The funeral was sad but it was so touching tho hear them all singing Danny Boy in the pub

Think the writers did a great job knowing not all main characters would be in this episode I still liked it
Hello Lena,
thanks for the confirmation of my suspisions on Justin Bruenig - I suspected he must have had a new tv show in pipeline.

As for Adam - don't worry there were photos from set in Vancouver. Ian Anthony Dale was also there, so was Grace and DDK. My guess this will the episode where Adam is either saved or already free and helping take down yakuza.

As for the episode itself - I cannot wait for core four to get together - it's not the same show without the whole team working together I'm a little worried what the ratings will be for this episode?
ateofi is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread