Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Old 03-13-2020, 08:59 AM
Fan Forum Star

~ 10.20 ~ “He p?he‘e miki” (A Gripping Cuttlefish) ~ March 13 ~ Episode Discussion Thread!!

10.20 “He p?he‘e miki”

“A Gripping Cuttlefish”

WHILE FIVE-0 INVESTIGATES A SCHEME TO ROB TOURISTS, TANI HELPS GIRARD HIRSCH PROVE THE INNOCENCE OF HIS ELDERLY UNCLE WHEN HE’S SUSPECTED OF MURDER, ON “HAWAII FIVE-0,” FRIDAY, MARCH 13

“He p?he‘e miki” – While Five-0 investigates a scheme to rob tourists, Tani helps Girard Hirsh (Willie Garson) prove the innocence of his elderly uncle when he’s suspected of murder. Also, Tani and Junior work on the nuances of being in a new relationship, on HAWAII FIVE-0 Friday, March 13 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.
(“He p?he‘e miki” is Hawaiian for “A Gripping Cuttlefish”)

REGULAR CAST:
Alex O’Loughlin (Steve McGarrett)
Scott Caan (Danny “Danno” Williams)
Ian Anthony Dale (Adam Noshimuri)
Meaghan Rath (Tani Rey)
Jorge Garcia (Jerry Ortega)
Beulah Koale (Junior Reigns)
Chi McBride (Captain Lou Grover)
Katrina Law (Quinn Liu)
Taylor Wily (Kamekona)
Dennis Chun (Sgt. Duke Lukela)
Kimee Balmilero (Dr. Noelani Cunha)

RECURRING:
Willie Garson (Gerard Hirsch)

GUEST CAST:
Michael Nouri (Oscar Hirsch)
Lawrence Pressman (Stanley)
Patty McCormack (Tabitha)
Andrea Bogart (Cynthia)
Jon Mollison (Greg)
Gary Nohealii Neil (Hopkins)
Adam Rogers (Tenney)
Kaleti Williams (Fetu)
Rafael Cabrera (DiMarzo)
Samson Moeakiola (Lono)
Wayne Silva (Officer Kanapele)
Ixchel Samaniego (Nurse Therese)
Anthony Armatrading (Claypool)

WRITTEN BY: Kendall Sherwood & Chris Wu
DIRECTED BY: Andi Armaganian

Source:
CBS
Immunity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2020, 10:32 AM
Elite Fan

thanks for the thread.

hope this is going to be a fun episode, first because hirsch appears again and second I am still not sure what the last two epsiodes will bring us.
so I need some fun, action and mcdanno now.
nuwanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2020, 10:35 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuwanda (View Post)
thanks for the thread.

hope this is going to be a fun episode, first because hirsch appears again and second I am still not sure what the last two epsiodes will bring us.
so I need some fun, action and mcdanno now.
You’re welcome nuwanda

I love Hirsch he is funny and we need fun especially now with the show ending and a virus going around the world.
Immunity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2020, 11:59 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immunity (View Post)

I love Hirsch he is funny and we need fun especially now with the show ending and a virus going around the world.
that is why I hope for a fun episode and yes, we need that right now
Old 03-15-2020, 04:03 AM
Elite Fan

I liked the episode.

it was nice seeing hirsch back and he was his usual self again.
wondering why steve is so careless with his house. he attacked there multiple time now and still has his door unlocked so hirsch could come in easily.
liked the hirsch and eddie.

glad tani and junior figured everything out again in this episode. hate it when these things get ouf of hand, because people - especially couples - don't talk to each other.

no danny in this episode was disappointing considering we only had just 3 episodes left of the show before this weekend.

steve is definitely preparing for leaving - like we didn't know that already - but the beginning and the end of the episode clearly pointed us in the right direction.
really just hope it is because of all the things that already happened and not because of another incident.
Old 03-15-2020, 08:57 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuwanda (View Post)
I liked the episode.

it was nice seeing hirsch back and he was his usual self again.
wondering why steve is so careless with his house. he attacked there multiple time now and still has his door unlocked so hirsch could come in easily.
liked the hirsch and eddie.

glad tani and junior figured everything out again in this episode. hate it when these things get ouf of hand, because people - especially couples - don't talk to each other.

no danny in this episode was disappointing considering we only had just 3 episodes left of the show before this weekend.

steve is definitely preparing for leaving - like we didn't know that already - but the beginning and the end of the episode clearly pointed us in the right direction.
really just hope it is because of all the things that already happened and not because of another incident.
actually surprised i'd like the episode because not a big fan of Hirsch but he was okay except the part he was making out with Eddie lol and Steve looks like he was about to throw up seeing this lol. Yeah the begining and end gives us a idea what had been on his mind but the end when he was listening to his father tape and than getting a call from a lawyer from London telling him there is a package Doris want to give to Steve 4 months after her death. Wander what is the package and wonder if Steve is even going to tell anyone about the call specially Danny because i'd really hoping Danny is the one to be with Steve when he gets it
linda5576 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2020, 11:47 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by linda5576 (View Post)

getting a call from a lawyer from London telling him there is a package Doris want to give to Steve 4 months after her death. Wander what is the package and wonder if Steve is even going to tell anyone about the call specially Danny because i'd really hoping Danny is the one to be with Steve when he gets it
I even started to wonder if this a real call or some kind of a trap, but after some thinking I came to the conclusion that it is, because I can imagine that the package contains everything about wo fat, shelbourne and everything and everyone else that has to do with it.

I hope it is not trouble again for steve like every other time he has to deal with his mother or the things she was involved in, but if I am right it will definitely be trouble for steve - we always have to remember that wo fat's wife is still out there too - and I hope he is going to tell danny about it.
but again: I don't want any more losses - for none of the characters, but especially not steve (there have been enough already) - and I want a good ending.
ending the show is bad enough, so the fans and the characters need some happiness. it is the last chance now.
Old 03-15-2020, 02:59 PM
Dedicated Fan

Just think it is either a trap or that it could be money as guessing one of the two

Love Hirsch and he got to see what it is like to scam people on the other side and hope he can go legit

The package could be meaning Steve could find closure a third option. Just hate Catherine will not be in the finale to give him closure unless it is a secret

Miss Danny and Danny has been there for Steve and will be there for him in the finale. Might as well move on with Steve. Junior and Tani may move in together.