Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Old 02-15-2020, 01:29 AM
Fan Forum Star

~ 10.16 ~ “He kauw? ke kanaka na ke aloha” (Man is a slave of love) ~ February 14 ~ Episode Discussion Thread!!

10.16 “He kauw? ke kanaka na ke aloha”

“Man is a slave of love.”

ON VALENTINE’S DAY, TANI AND NOELANI ARE HELD HOSTAGE DURING A CONVENIENCE STORE ROBBERY, ON “HAWAII FIVE-0,” FRIDAY, FEB. 14

“He kauw? ke kanaka na ke aloha” – On Valentine’s Day, Tani and Noelani are held hostage during a convenience store robbery. Also, Five-0 investigates the murder of a Thai diplomat whose wife confesses to the crime, but Danny suspects she’s covering for the real killer, on HAWAII FIVE-0 Friday, Feb. 14 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

(“He kauw? ke kanaka na ke aloha” is Hawaiian for “Man is a slave of love.”)

REGULAR CAST:
Alex O’Loughlin (Steve McGarrett)
Scott Caan (Danny “Danno” Williams)
Ian Anthony Dale (Adam Noshimuri)
Meaghan Rath (Tani Rey)
Jorge Garcia (Jerry Ortega)
Beulah Koale (Junior Reigns)
Chi McBride (Captain Lou Grover)
Katrina Law (Quinn Liu)
Taylor Wily (Kamekona)
Dennis Chun (Sgt. Duke Lukela)
Kimee Balmilero (Dr. Noelani Cunha)

RECURRING:
Shawn Makuahi Garnett (Flippa)

GUEST CAST:
Marika Dominczyk (Lorena)
Cara Santana (Bonnie)
Darnell Kirkwood (Clyde)
Sumalee Montano (Yang)
David Young (Clerk)
Katie Wee (Brooke)
Alvin Yeh (Haru)
Errol Kane II (Himself)
Houston Rhines (Dr. Paulson)
Eddie Anderson (SWAT Commander)
Kulani Watson (Ikaika)
Jess A. Cruz (Fed)

WRITTEN BY: Rob Hanning
DIRECTED BY: Jerry Levine

Source:
CBS
Immunity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2020, 01:59 AM
Master Fan

I loved the ending, love seeing how the team was there for danny.
Old 02-15-2020, 06:28 AM
Fan Forum Star

I really liked this episode because it was McDanno heavy loved, loved Danny from the start he knew Lorena didn’t kill her husband shows what a wonderful detective he really is. Loved how worried Steve is about Danny and that he even called his Valentine date with Brooke off to stay with Danny.
Kudos!! After 10 seasons this bromance is still the heart of the show

Great to see how Steve stood up to the woman of the the State Department, and later how the team find out that the killer also was a victim of Lorena husband.

Love the friendship between Tani and Noelani and how they handle the case with the robbers who where desperate looking for money for the mans health.

As for Adam I hate his storyline and I can’t blame his team mates that they lost their trust in him. I have a feeling this story will not end well for Adam I will not be surprised if they kill him off in the season finale ar April 3.

Lovely Ohana scene at the end. Love Actually one of the best movies and 100% better than the Notebook, hope they enjoyed it

Ok I have to say something about Steve and Brooke, I want to see a happy Steve with the right girl Steve and Brooke No!No! No! Zero chemistry no match!
Immunity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2020, 08:27 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney Collins
I loved the ending, love seeing how the team was there for danny.
love that too, but I liked the rest of the episode as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immunity (View Post)

After 10 seasons this bromance is still the heart of the show

As for Adam I hate his storyline and I can’t blame his team mates that they lost their trust in him. I have a feeling this story will not end well for Adam I will not be surprised if they kill him off in the season finale ar April 3.

Ok I have to say something about Steve and Brooke, I want to see a happy Steve with the right girl Steve and Brooke No!No! No! Zero chemistry no match!
yes, it is and I am happy we saw some more this time than in the last few eps.

don't know what to think of this either. if they kill him off we don't need a replacement, because I think the team is big and good enough without him.

want to see him happy as well ( I think everyone does here), but I had the same thought. there is no chemistry, not even a bit so that one can say it needs some time to develop. there was much more between the doctor and him and there wasn't much either.
nuwanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2020, 09:07 AM
Master Fan

Brooke and Steve make better friends,
Yes the bromance was alive and going strong,
Old 02-15-2020, 11:36 AM
New Fan

it was good episode. And the only i'm trying to understand is that last week episode Steve never called the vet back because his personal life get the short end and that right there is a very rare moment for Steve and that means he really liked her and still do and i'd think he was having real feelings for her and got scared of that and you saw they both like each other. But somehow he went out with Brooke who he has no commit with or string attached and he pretty much told Danny that if he gets done early with Brooke he will hangout with Danny. So he pretty much said after Steve and Brooke have sex he will leave her for Danny lol. And love how the team was worried about Danny and we really know it wasn't Brooke idea to have movie night with Danny it was totally steve idea because he doesn't want danny alnoe. And love how panic Steve was when Danny told him he has to go and hangup on steve and Steve was going to cause alot of noice if Danny wasn't release from jail
linda5576 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2020, 11:45 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuwanda (View Post)
love that too, but I liked the rest of the episode as well.

yes, it is and I am happy we saw some more this time than in the last few eps.

don't know what to think of this either. if they kill him off we don't need a replacement, because I think the team is big and good enough without him.

want to see him happy as well ( I think everyone does here), but I had the same thought. there is no chemistry, not even a bit so that one can say it needs some time to develop. there was much more between the doctor and him and there wasn't much either.
so true with i'd really love the vet so much and hope to see her again. Even when Steve and Brooke was standing next to each other he didn't really put his arm around at all and she just standing there all smiling lol. Guess when they had her feeding him popcorn to him make up for no chemistry with Steve lol. She kinda look uncomfortable when he had his arm around danny and when Danny said he and Steve can snuggle and Danny needs affecting to and Steve have no problem proving it for him and Quinn little smile at that. Brooke knew she was a third wheel that night lol. Danny will always be Steve sunshine and yes Steve that is you and Danny living room just like the car is their too lol
linda5576 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2020, 12:22 PM
Dedicated Fan

Adam please end the story line. About being good or bad. As really this is dragging on

Hate that for Brooke that she has to be a third well. But still glad Steve is finally showing being grateful for all Danny has done for him. And letting Steve finally doing favors for him. Usually it is the other way around

Tani and that ME do not know how to say her name avoid that situation over in the store. As really the two would be robbers got a sympathy vote even though they were forced to act unpleasant and there is a very good reason for it. At least it did not end up in a bloodbath

Steve telling off State Department...you may have international jurisdiction but this is my island. Love it that she could had lost her job and he would let her know about it. But in a sense, he did not want her to do that. As they care more about international relations then a human being.

Wife was battered and glad Danny took notice over his beat cop days in Jersey. Trying to prove her innocence and her boyfriend was just a victim for that prick of a "husband" of hers. How Steve managed to get Danny out of jail and that it is one thing you mess with him, but mess with his Ohana it is another thing. After commercial break wow! Danny is being handcuffed now released

Steve took his own truck, glad it was not Danny's Camaro.