Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Old 11-22-2019, 04:03 AM
Fan Forum Star

~ 10.09 ~ “Ka l?‘au kumu ‘ole o Kahilikolo” (The Trunkless Tree of Kahilikolo) ~November 22 ~ Episode Discussion Thread!!

10.09 “Ka l?‘au kumu ‘ole o Kahilikolo”

“The Trunkless Tree of Kahilikolo”

IT’S THANKSGIVING, AND WHILE JUNIOR AND TANI TRACK DOWN THE THIEF WHO ROBBED HIS PARENTS’ HOME, FIVE-0 INVESTIGATES THE MURDER OF A BELOVED PHILANTHROPIST AND THE THEFT OF HIS ULTRA-VALUABLE KOA TREE, ON “HAWAII FIVE-0,” FRIDAY, NOV. 22

“Ka l?‘au kumu ‘ole o Kahilikolo” – It’s Thanksgiving, and while Junior and Tani track down the thief who robbed his parents’ home, Five-0 investigates the murder of a beloved philanthropist and the theft of his ultra-valuable koa tree. Also, Danny moves in with McGarrett, on HAWAII FIVE-0, Friday, Nov. 22 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.
(“Ka l?‘au kumu ‘ole o Kahilikolo” is Hawaiian for “The Trunkless Tree of Kahilikolo”)

REGULAR CAST:
Alex O’Loughlin (Steve McGarrett)
Scott Caan (Danny “Danno” Williams)
Ian Anthony Dale (Adam Noshimuri)
Meaghan Rath (Tani Rey)
Jorge Garcia (Jerry Ortega)
Beulah Koale (Junior Reigns)
Chi McBride (Captain Lou Grover)
Katrina Law (Quinn Liu)
Taylor Wily (Kamekona)
Dennis Chun (Sgt. Duke Lukela)
Kimee Balmilero (Dr. Noelani Cunha)

RECURRING CAST:
Shawn Mokuahi Garnett (Flippa)
Lori Pelenise Tuisano (Princess)
GUEST CAST:
Dan Amboyer (Preston)
Ellen Hollman (Olivia)
Kyle Leatherberry (Darren)
Kepa Kruse (Caleb)
David C. Farmer (George)
Frank Hunt Blaney (Leo)
Cassandra Hepburn (Lana)
Levy Aliifua (Young Junior)
Ty Elam (Young Owen)
Atticus Todd (Lolo Joe)
Marisol Ramirez (Eileen)
Damien Diaz (Owen)
Colleen Sayers (Cousin Diane)
Eric Scanlan (Natano)

WRITTEN BY: Paul Grellong & Noah Evslin
DIRECTED BY: Ron Underwood

Source:
CBS

Promo

Immunity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2019, 10:42 PM
Master Fan

Great episode. I am so glad Junior and his father made up. Awww moment for junior and Tani, love that Danny moved in to make sure Steve was okay, shows just how strong a bond they have.
Old 11-23-2019, 01:00 PM
New Fan

awesome episode love that Danny moved in with Steve. Kind look like Jr was jealous of Danny calling Steve his best friend when he jumped in quick lol. But the only thing I'd can't believe is that house only has two bedrooms so does that mean Steve and Mary shared a room growing up. And poor Eddie is not moving from that couch lol but Danny does look comfy in the chair lol. And love how Steve and Danny knows each other so much that Steve knows what happened if Danny drink to much coffee lol And Steve you know dare well if it comes to Danny or Jr getting the guess room it will be Danny hands down. Love that Jr and his dad made up and are a family again It was awesome until the last part with the damn Danny and Rachel storyline enough already that relationship sunk when Rachel cheated on Danny with Stan and when she jumped in bed with Danny while still married to Stan and got pregnant. Rachel doesn't deserved Danny loyality or love. And to be honest think it is damn time Jr move out of Steve house and just move in with Tani since they are soon going to be together and start sleeping together anyway
linda5576 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2019, 01:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

Loved the episode the case was weak but this episode was all about family (Ohana)
Love seeing the mourning storyline wasn't dropped and that it involves everybody. Danny having mold so he need to stay at Steve house Steve right away knew what Danny really came to do, Danny is really a great friend the team understand why they didn’t play this year Steve was not in the mood for it but Steve looking at the end to his Ohana made him change his mind. Steve is in good hands they all love him.

I am happy Junior and his dad finally made up it was time. Maybe a good time for Junior to move out Steve house he lives there over a year now he need a place of his own especially if he is ready to make more time for Tani they are cute but I don’t ship them yet.

Love to see Eddie again think Danny had to sleep in the chair speaking about Danny wish he was more in the episode.

never thought that a tree could be worth so much!

Quote:
But the only thing I'd can't believe is that house only has two bedrooms so does that mean Steve and Mary shared a room growing up.
I was thinking the same when aut Deb was there the last time she stayed in the quest room but were did Mary and Joanie sleep
Immunity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2019, 08:35 AM
Elite Fan

Liked the episode as well. You are right it was all about ohana. Glad that the team is there for Steve and that he accepts it and doesn't push them away.

Loved that Junior and his father made up too. It was about time.

As far as I remember Junior wanted to move out last season, but Steve said that he didn't have to. Not sure if I remember correctly though

Liked seeing Eddie again - really glad they include him more this season.
nuwanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2019, 05:42 PM
Dedicated Fan

Junior and his father making up was the only saving grace there

As well as the team there for Steve in the midst of his loss

But really Danny moving in they did not show. But you know the heck that Danny puts up with Steve a lot. Being a passenger in his own car. A lot as he makes Danny and other foot the bill with dinner.

Eddie glad they are including him more and more.

Junior and Steve are like father and son like there or brothers due to being SEALS.

Three spoiled rotten siblings in the C.O.T.W. there as their father seemed to be a better man and gets killed over in return. Wow!

Overall a 7/10!