Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-01-2015, 08:45 AM
Fan Forum Star

The show is lonely without Elena.
Old 11-02-2015, 05:11 AM
Fan Forum Star

Erin you know like me when it's about Katherine she always going to get a free pass because she's a bitch.

I do know it, and it's the truth. I love Kath but that's partly because of how humorous it was when she tried to think she's better than Elena it was just funny how she would even try it. And what's even worse is that other people try it as well. I really have no problems with anyone disliking Elena but if your reasoning has to do with a comparison to Katherine I am so judging you for that

Quote:
They had a chance to move on. When their contracts was over they could have said no and we want to move on. They didn't because of one reason and one reason only (especially coming from some who don't stop bashing the show for years).
Hmm, well what if they signed on for fear that they may not be able to get another project? Not saying that they wouldn't but it does happen, even to the good actors. I mean Ian could easily get work after TVD but then again he probably knows that as soon as Damon is gone, the show will likely be gone who knows though.
Old 11-07-2015, 07:12 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scribbled Pretty (View Post)
Hmm, well what if they signed on for fear that they may not be able to get another project? Not saying that they wouldn't but it does happen, even to the good actors.
This is exactly the problem. It's obvious all of them are done with the show yet they only signed because of the money and/or afraid to not getting work after that. When the actors doesn't stop bashing the show sorry but they shouldn't be there. btw, totally disagree about Ian. IMO Paul is the only one who's going to be able to work after TVD since he love to work behind the scene.

back to Elena

x

Last edited by winterfalls; 11-07-2015 at 07:18 AM
Old 11-08-2015, 05:53 AM
Fan Forum Star

Not to continue the off-topic, but I'd actually like to ask you about what you said about Ian, I think I will PM you

Those gifs are so pretty! Just wow at the coloring. I love the third one, look at our girl shine.
Old 11-13-2015, 12:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

Gorgeous gifset.

Are you guys still watching TVD? It is so messed up.
Old 11-14-2015, 05:00 AM
Fan Forum Star

Nope, I always planned on stopping TVD when Nina is not involved, and the fact that I really started getting bored around season 4

What's going on? Is it hard to explain?
Old 11-14-2015, 08:37 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Not to continue the off-topic, but I'd actually like to ask you about what you said about Ian, I think I will PM you
You know I will gladly tell you

Quote:
Not at all. It's just when you're going to know your reactions probably going to be Julie wants so bad for TVD/S7 to be a hit without Nina that she doesn't realize how a complete joke and trash this season is. It's ridiculous.

We can be happy Elena is in a coma because when you keep reading what's going on this season...yeah glad Elena is far away from that crap of season.
Old 11-16-2015, 06:03 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by winterfalls (View Post)
You know I will gladly tell you

Not at all. It's just when you're going to know your reactions probably going to be Julie wants so bad for TVD/S7 to be a hit without Nina that she doesn't realize how a complete joke and trash this season is. It's ridiculous.

We can be happy Elena is in a coma because when you keep reading what's going on this season...yeah glad Elena is far away from that crap of season.
I'm not surprised And I never thought I'd be content with her being in a coma
Old 11-16-2015, 02:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Nope, I always planned on stopping TVD when Nina is not involved, and the fact that I really started getting bored around season 4

When you thought Katherine was Stefan's first love, nope. Slap in the face. He has another first love.

Caroline is caring Joe's babies. That's not so bad but we see that in the future, Caroline and Alaric are engaged. Like wtf? They have no chemistry whatsoever. It is so weird. I am not ready to see more of that. And why make Steroline happen if it's going nowhere. I don't really ship them but like I am still mad. Anyways, JP has no clue what she's doing seriously.

I wonder if it would be less messed up if Elena was still there.

I really miss her.
Old 11-19-2015, 07:49 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
When you thought Katherine was Stefan's first love, nope. Slap in the face. He has another first love.
Oh you weren't kidding, that is a slap in the face! How annoying, I mean I know that they like going back into their history and adding things but come on now that just feels a little contradictory when you think back to the first 2 seasons! It doesn't make sense that Katherine would always gets brought up if there was someone else because they brought Kath up constantly!

Quote:
Caroline is caring Joe's babies. That's not so bad but we see that in the future, Caroline and Alaric are engaged. Like wtf? They have no chemistry whatsoever. It is so weird. I am not ready to see more of that. And why make Steroline happen if it's going nowhere. I don't really ship them but like I am still mad. Anyways, JP has no clue what she's doing seriously.
Woah say whaaat? that's a little out there. So wasn't Alaric engaged to that other woman and they were going to have a baby?

Here is how Elena would react!

Hey Elena! Guess what? Turns out Stefan had another first love and didn't tell you!

X

I know right? Well also, get ready to throw Caroline a baby shower because she's having Joe's babies! Oh and she's engaged to be married to Alaric!

X

Last edited by Erinღ; 11-19-2015 at 07:58 AM
Old 11-20-2015, 08:10 AM
Loyal Fan

Julie was so happy to get rid of Elena that she wanted to proof everyone TVD is better without her...yeah we can see that. If she really care about her show she would have end it in S6 and have some dignity left. Now her and TVD is a big joke.

x
Old 11-26-2015, 07:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

Those gifs are pretty accurate.

Yes, Alaric was engaged to Joe, but Kai killed her. To save the twins, he did a spell and put them in Caroline. I just don't understand where their love for eachother is coming from? I am not ready to see it either.

In January, the show will air on Fridays. IDK if it will help or kill the show.
Old 11-27-2015, 04:19 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Stephie* (View Post)

Yes, Alaric was engaged to Joe, but Kai killed her. To save the twins, he did a spell and put them in Caroline. I just don't understand where their love for eachother is coming from? I am not ready to see it either.
Ugh, just reading this makes me happy that I don't watch, it always bothered me how much they inserted guest characters that I didn't care about I mean guests are fine but I really dislike when shows shove them into every main plot although Kai was funny, and the actor is great as him
Old 11-27-2015, 07:25 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by winterfalls (View Post)
Julie was so happy to get rid of Elena that she wanted to proof everyone TVD is better without her...yeah we can see that. If she really care about her show she would have end it in S6 and have some dignity left. Now her and TVD is a big joke.
That's your opinion. I don't think the same.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Stephie* (View Post)

In January, the show will air on Fridays. IDK if it will help or kill the show.
Just a little correction . The coven did the spell to safe the future of the coven, because Kai killed them all. So they put the twins in the body of someone, who can protect them. (There were not very many people left to choose from) And yes Alaric is engaged to Caroline in the future, but it could be only because of the twins. Who knows .
Old 12-02-2015, 05:38 PM
Loyal Fan

Warrior princess

x