Fan Forum Star

I like that title

I think she will take the cure also

I love you
it's ruining my life
{}
Old 04-18-2015, 03:36 AM
Fan Forum Star

I was actually sort of hoping they kill her off I'd love her to leave with a bang
Old 04-18-2015, 04:10 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by sourburst (View Post)
I was actually sort of hoping they kill her off I'd love her to leave with a bang
Oh wow that's quite an answer I could agree but then again I feel like when/if she died then it would be extremely sad and not so much "awesome" it would be played out so dramatically and then they might show flashbacks and then that reminds the fans that we've been with her from the beginning and always wanted her to be happy since she lost so many people in her life but she's dead now, if that makes sense

Okay so your answer gave me an idea how about we answer this 2 ways:

How do you think Elena will be sent off the show?
AND
How do you WANT Elena to be sent off the show?
Old 04-18-2015, 04:54 AM
Fan Forum Star

I think if they kill her off it could set up the next season depending on how she died. I mean Damon would go off the rails and Stefan would be distraught. I just really want something to backfire so I can see the chaos in the next season. Then I'd hope if it's the last season that nina would come back as a spirit or something like at the end of season 4 when the spirit world was collapsing and everyone came back. It would be great to see her back to finish the show she started.

Though most are assuming she'll take the cure and be compelled to forget everything. Which, is a cop out IMO. I'd just love to see her die because I know how freaking sad that would be. It would 1,000 times worse than when we thought Stefan died and Caroline was screaming with that music.
Old 04-18-2015, 02:16 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

Quote:
Originally Posted by collide into you (View Post)
It really does look like she'll take the cure and then leave
This way we can hold out hope that she'll return for the series finale!

{taek su mi sun}
Old 04-18-2015, 05:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I think if they kill her off it could set up the next season depending on how she died. I mean Damon would go off the rails and Stefan would be distraugh
Ahh okay I did not think of this, I won't be watching after Nina leaves so this is probably why. I really don't know how they'll manage to do the show without her though because at first it was about the show being a genuinely good story but then it went downhill and now 50% of the audience is probably watching to see which brother she will end up with at the very end but now there is no Elena

Quote:
Though most are assuming she'll take the cure and be compelled to forget everything. Which, is a cop out IMO.
Ugh it is a cop out. And it isn't what Elena would have wanted. Yes she wanted a normal life but she wanted to be involved. I mean she even calls Stefan and Damon the epic loves of her life and that wouldn't have happened had she not been in the vampire world. Also she did have the chance to have the cure but at the end of the day she didn't really want it. And if she just now takes the cure, then it would be pointless because she was already in this so deep they should have done this a long time ago, it only makes sense in the fact that Nina is leaving the show and that's all I would see her taking the cure as. But from the story's perspective it's not making logical sense to me
Old 04-19-2015, 08:10 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scribbled Pretty (View Post)
Ahh okay I did not think of this, I won't be watching after Nina leaves so this is probably why. I really don't know how they'll manage to do the show without her though because at first it was about the show being a genuinely good story but then it went downhill and now 50% of the audience is probably watching to see which brother she will end up with at the very end but now there is no Elena

Ugh it is a cop out. And it isn't what Elena would have wanted. Yes she wanted a normal life but she wanted to be involved. I mean she even calls Stefan and Damon the epic loves of her life and that wouldn't have happened had she not been in the vampire world. Also she did have the chance to have the cure but at the end of the day she didn't really want it. And if she just now takes the cure, then it would be pointless because she was already in this so deep they should have done this a long time ago, it only makes sense in the fact that Nina is leaving the show and that's all I would see her taking the cure as. But from the story's perspective it's not making logical sense to me
TBH I stopped watching two seasons ago and then about 3 months did a huge catch up. Season 4 was disgusting, season 5 much better so it restored hope. Now Nina is leaving I'll probably stop again.

It's an extreme cop out, so I'm hoping it is just rumour, but i haven't seen no sad behind the scenes photos etc so I don't know
Old 04-19-2015, 12:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

How do you think Elena will be sent off the show?

I think she will be made Human again and go off. If she stays with Damon, she'll most likely end up dead again. I really hope they don't kill her off, but I could see Julie doing that. She'll take the cure, or it might be forced on her.

How do you WANT Elena to be sent off the show?

I don't want her to go at all, but since she is leaving. I would just like for her to go off. She needs a decade or 2 find herself. She could go back packing through Europe.

Quote:
Though most are assuming she'll take the cure and be compelled to forget everything. Which, is a cop out IMO.
NO! This is something that Julie would do. It makes me sad. I don't want it to happen this way. Damon would be watching her from afar forever.
Tumblr || icon by me || Josie
Old 04-19-2015, 12:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

Too many are assuming this, it's very worrying
Old 04-19-2015, 01:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by always protect you (View Post)
This way we can hold out hope that she'll return for the series finale!
I honestly can't imagine not seeing her one last time in the big finale.
Old 04-22-2015, 12:38 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

^ Neither can I.

{taek su mi sun}
Old 04-22-2015, 12:49 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Almost time for a new thread
Old 04-22-2015, 12:56 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

Yes, it is! Now where's the title we came up with.

{taek su mi sun}
Old 04-22-2015, 01:19 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beyond Insane (View Post)
Because Elena may be leaving, but we will never forget her

Here
Old 04-22-2015, 01:25 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

Thank you! I will go start the thread now!

New Thread

{taek su mi sun}