Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-19-2013, 07:12 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the replies, guys.

About turning the emotions off. I think that's something Damon would do (or he'd take the ring off and throw himself in the sun) but Elena, I'm not sure. Jeremy and Matt are her humanity so having them would keep her from losing it completely.

Erin, I agree. She'd never be the same again and it'd take a lot of time for her to recover. And if Damon died saving her, the guilt would eat her alive.
Old 11-19-2013, 12:19 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by holding on to memories (View Post)
Is anyone interested in a little discussion? How do you think Elena would react if Damon died? Imo, if something happened to Elena Damon would revert back to his early season 1 self.
I think she will go real evil and dark. It is possible that she might turn off her humanity but I think she will avoid going on that route again considering what happened last time. Most probably she will come in revenge mood and will kill a lot of people.
Old 11-19-2013, 02:19 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash84 (View Post)
I think she will go real evil and dark. It is possible that she might turn off her humanity but I think she will avoid going on that route again considering what happened last time. Most probably she will come in revenge mood and will kill a lot of people.
I could definitely see that happening...I hope it would never come to that, but I could see it.

{taek su mi sun}
Old 11-19-2013, 04:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Interesting that you think Elena would turn off her humanity.
Old 11-20-2013, 12:08 AM
Fan Forum Star

Well, I mean I really just have to apply it to myself too, if something awful was happening around you and you could turn off the sadness, would you? I would say absolutely. Is it irrational? Yes but at that point you just aren't in any state to make good decisions
Old 11-20-2013, 03:21 AM
Loyal Fan

I don't think she would turn it off again. I think she would just withdraw from everything, or leave Mystic Falls and just disappear.

Damon definitely would. He'd rival ripper!Stefan if anything happened to Elena, I think. Either that or do something to deliberately get himself killed. Just be reckless without caring what happened to him.
Old 11-20-2013, 08:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Imo, as long as people like Jeremy and Matt are around, she wouldn't turn it off, because they are her humanity.

Damon's reaction would be rather predictable, that's why I asked about Elena's.
Old 11-20-2013, 12:13 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Innocence (View Post)
Damon definitely would. He'd rival ripper!Stefan if anything happened to Elena, I think. Either that or do something to deliberately get himself killed. Just be reckless without caring what happened to him.
^ THIS. Definitely something like this. He's already proved time and time again that she's pretty much his life and why he is how he is today, so if something happened to her he'd backtrack so fast that it wouldn't even be funny.

{taek su mi sun}
Old 11-20-2013, 04:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
if something happened to her he'd backtrack so fast that it wouldn't even be funny.
It'd destroy Damon.
Old 11-21-2013, 12:36 AM
Loyal Fan

I hope we get some scenes this episode. I miss them.
Old 11-21-2013, 01:08 AM
Elite Fan

I hope so too!

Diana
Old 11-21-2013, 09:41 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I'll be happy if there's one cute scene but like always I'm team no expectations.
Old 11-21-2013, 10:24 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
I'll be happy if there's one cute scene but like always I'm team no expectations.
I know what you mean. It seems like TVD does this . When she was with Stefan, she spent way more time with Damon, IMO. Now that she is with Damon, she barely spends time with him. He spends most of it with Stefan and she is with anyone/everyone else.

Getting in on the discussion about what would Elena do if Damon died, I think she would be devastated, but I don't think she would do anything crazy. I think she would go into deflection mode. Trying to not think about it, etc. Avoidance at all costs.
Old 11-21-2013, 11:42 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

Quote:
It'd destroy Damon.
And, that would be awful to see happen.

{taek su mi sun}
Old 11-21-2013, 02:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^^I've noticed that too. DE had more scenes when they weren't together. lol

And I also don't think she'd start doing crazy things. She'd be depressed and heartbroken and numb but she'd have her friends and Jer to help her get through it.

Ash, hopefully we're never gonna have to witness that.