Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-30-2014, 06:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

TVD Discussion | 6x19 Because | Airdate: April 23, 2015

Promo | Extended Promo | Webclip | Stills
6x01 I'll Remember

After spending the past four months coping with the loss of Damon in an unconventional and potentially dangerous way,
Elena has returned to Whitmore College for the start of sophomore year. Unable to move on, Caroline is desperate to find a way
to reverse the anti-magic spell the Travelers have put over Mystic Falls and grows frustrated when her calls to Stefan go unanswered.
Tyler, who is human once again, has a run-in at a football tailgate that tests his ability to control his anger, while Matt worries that Jeremy is dealing
with the loss of Bonnie in a self-destructive way. Alaric, who is struggling to adjust to his new life as a vampire, finds himself
in an awkward situation when he meets Jo (guest star Jodi Lyn O’Keefe), a beautiful doctor at the university hospital.
Last, while everyone believes Stefan is off tracking a lead to get Damon and Bonnie back, Elena is shocked when she learns the truth of
what he has really been up to.

Old 09-30-2014, 09:23 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

Thanks for starting this thread!

{taek su mi sun}
Old 10-01-2014, 08:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

No problem Hopefully we get our posting gang back since the show is coming back
Old 10-02-2014, 02:44 AM
Master Fan

O dear, tonight! Its tonight and I am excited. I cant wait to see them all back, but most of all my girl!
Old 10-02-2014, 05:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

Is anyone watching it live?
Old 10-03-2014, 05:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

What did you all think? Any favorite scenes?
Old 10-08-2014, 10:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

6x02 Yellow Ledbetter

Knowing she needs to come to terms with the loss of Damon (Ian Somerhalder), Elena (Nina Dobrev) turns to Alaric (Matt Davis)
to help her move on with her life. Enzo (Michael Malarkey) convinces Caroline (Candice Accola) to join him as he tracks down a lead to get Damon
and Bonnie (Kat Graham) back, but Caroline is shocked when they make an unexpected detour and uncover what Stefan
(Paul Wesley) has been up to. Meanwhile, Matt (Zach Roerig) worries about Jeremy (Steven R. McQueen) who is spending time
with Sarah (guest star Gabrielle Walsh), a mysterious girl who has recently arrived in Mystic Falls. Elsewhere, Tripp (guest star Colin Ferguson),
leader of the community protection program, makes an interesting confession to Matt about his connection to the town. Lastly, with the Other Side
destroyed and gone for good, Damon and Bonnie reluctantly band together to uncover the mystery of where they are and how they are going to get back home.
what he has really been up to.

Old 10-10-2014, 02:30 PM
Passionate Fan

I haven't watched the whole episode but Elena and Alaric scenes were amazing.
Old 10-10-2014, 03:33 PM
Loyal Fan

I haven't even watched it. Should I?
Old 10-11-2014, 12:51 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Innocence (View Post)
I haven't even watched it. Should I?
Well, I still watch for Nina but not so much because I enjoy the show anymore so I suppose if you can find a strong reason to watch go for it but ther latest storyline for Elena is that she had been taking this herbal blood that made her hallucinate Damon but it makes her feed off of people because it's side effect is making her very thirsty. So she decides to have Alaric train her to forget loving Damon in this episode

Ayesha - Yes! I loved the Elaric scenes too! I love seeing them interact again, I feel like Matt and Nina really like working together by their character interaction on the show.
Old 10-11-2014, 03:11 AM
Loyal Fan

Bleh, I hate amnesia storylines. I might just look at pretty screencaps.
Old 10-12-2014, 03:11 AM
Fan Forum Star

yeah that's an option as well. Or just watch gifs from the episodes so you know what's being said
Old 10-12-2014, 07:13 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scribbled Pretty (View Post)
So she decides to have Alaric train her to forget loving Damon in this episode
It was a very well-acted and emotional scene but I have to say this that Elena has a very unhealthy way of dealing with loss. Maybe I am too hard on her considering her losses but someone needs to talk to her that greiving is the essential part of healing. Its' disppointing for me to see that she always prefers a cop out when it comes to dealing with pain and sadness rather than dealing it like a strong person. I hated it when her feelings were turned off to deal with Jeremy's loss and I also don't like this amnesia storyline either. I would have liked her to grieve Damon and moved on with her life, not to forget him completely and moved on. Memories are important, even bad ones.

Quote:
Ayesha - Yes! I loved the Elaric scenes too! I love seeing them interact again, I feel like Matt and Nina really like working together by their character interaction on the show.
I love them too. They have amazing chemistry, almost romantic.
Old 10-15-2014, 03:38 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash84 (View Post)
It was a very well-acted and emotional scene but I have to say this that Elena has a very unhealthy way of dealing with loss. Maybe I am too hard on her considering her losses but someone needs to talk to her that greiving is the essential part of healing. Its' disppointing for me to see that she always prefers a cop out when it comes to dealing with pain and sadness rather than dealing it like a strong person. I hated it when her feelings were turned off to deal with Jeremy's loss and I also don't like this amnesia storyline either. I would have liked her to grieve Damon and moved on with her life, not to forget him completely and moved on. Memories are important, even bad ones.
Oh no I completely agree, it wasn't a healthy coping mechanism, I mean it borders on drug abuse - medicating your emotions instead of actually working through them and feeling the pain but I do not blame her quite honestly. She's lost way too many people, I'm surprised she didn't turn to something like this much sooner. She just wanted something she knew wouldn't die or leave her, and would help her feel good in the moment and give her a false truth. That's exactly what that herbal blood was - an escape.
Old 10-15-2014, 03:46 AM
Fan Forum Star

6x03 Welcome to Paradise

In an attempt to bring some fun back into their lives, Elena (Nina Dobrev) persuades Caroline (Candice Accola)
to meet her at the swimming hole where she plans to introduce her to Liam (guest star Marco James). Tyler (Michael Trevino),
still working on controlling his anger issues, asks Liv (guest star Penelope Mitchell) for a favor and is surprised when she makes an unexpected confession.
Stefan (Paul Wesley) arrives back in Mystic Falls looking for Enzo (Michael Malarkey) and is caught off guard
when he notices a strange change in Elena. Meanwhile, at the lake, Enzo’s actions cause Matt (Zach Roerig) to make a startling revelation,
and Jeremy makes a discovery about the anti-magic spell that could potentially put Elena’s life in danger.
Elsewhere, Damon (Ian Somerhalder) and Bonnie (Kat Graham) stumble upon clues that lead them to believe they’re not alone..