Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-30-2014, 09:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

Promo | Extended Promo | Webclip | Stills
5x20 What Lies Beneath

When Tyler turns up at the Salvatore house with the news that Markos’ (guest star Raffi Barsoumian) plan to break
the witches’ curse puts Stefan and Elena in imminent danger, Damon suggests
they hide out in the remote cabin once owned by Caroline’s father. Once there, it becomes obvious
to Caroline that Stefan and Elena are keeping a secret,
so Damon comes up with a parlor game designed to expose the
truth. A ghostly presence at the cabin uses violence and fire to make itself known. Meanwhile, Matt
takes charge of Tyler’s plan to get information from one of the Travelers, and Bonnie continues to keep the truth
about the Other Side from Jeremy, despite warnings from Grams (guest star Jasmine Guy).
The episode was directed by Joshua Butler.

Old 05-01-2014, 05:17 PM
Master Fan

Wow, Erin, this is awesome! Just awesome. Hmm, so far this episode is interesting. I love the DE kiss, it made it worth waiting for it

Last edited by vessy; 05-01-2014 at 06:50 PM
Old 05-01-2014, 09:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

Aww Vessy thanks, it's the new look for this thread
Old 05-01-2014, 10:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

Why do they always make Elena such a weakling. The girl is a vampire and they still continue to have her as a DiD.. it's frustrating and it limits her character
Old 05-01-2014, 11:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glader|4|Life (View Post)
Why do they always make Elena such a weakling. The girl is a vampire and they still continue to have her as a DiD.. it's frustrating and it limits her character
I couldn't agree more! The ending was icing on that cake too. Although it did take me back to S1 when the bathtub scene happened so that was okay
Old 05-02-2014, 08:47 AM
Dedicated Fan

Ratings for last night

.07 rating for 18-49
3 share
1.82 M viewers
Old 05-02-2014, 09:04 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scribbled Pretty (View Post)
I couldn't agree more! The ending was icing on that cake too. Although it did take me back to S1 when the bathtub scene happened so that was okay
And she can be such a bad-ass. Indeed they need to develop her. She is not just some bimbo vamp in love And the ratings....uffff, why do i hope for something better. now that it is the end coming
Old 05-03-2014, 11:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scribbled Pretty (View Post)
It's just kind of disappointing.. I mean really, what has Elena done at all this season. She has been take over by Kat, and gets pretty much tossed between two brothers.. but I can't even remember what she has been doing this season besides being a damsel She is one of the leads.. if not THE lead.. her character should be much more pro-active in this show I mean seriously.. would anyone really have missed her in the last episode.. she did absolutely NOTHING
Old 05-04-2014, 08:24 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glader|4|Life (View Post)
It's just kind of disappointing.. I mean really, what has Elena done at all this season. She has been take over by Kat, and gets pretty much tossed between two brothers.. but I can't even remember what she has been doing this season besides being a damsel She is one of the leads.. if not THE lead.. her character should be much more pro-active in this show I mean seriously.. would anyone really have missed her in the last episode.. she did absolutely NOTHING
The week before she barely had any lines.

Maybe they are giving Nina a break considering she is usually the most used actor on the show.
It's about time someone else had to work their butt off for their paycheck. LoL.

And while that is probably great for Nina, I miss Elena, and I am really sick of her being killed, kidnapped, told to get out, etc.
Old 05-07-2014, 10:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

Promo | Extended Promo | Webclip | Stills
5x21 Promised Land

When Stefan and Elena escape from Markos' (guest star Raffi Barsoumian) control,
only to find themselves Stranded in a remote location, Stefan gets philosophical with Elena about her relationship
with Damon.
After their attempt to protect the dopplegangers goes badly, Liv (guest star Penelope Mitchell)
and Luke (guest star Chris Brochu) come up with a dangerous new strategy. Damon recruits Matt and Jeremy to help
him set a trap for Markos, who turns out to have a devastating surprise of his own. Bonnie finally admits
to Caroline that she's been keeping the truth about the Other Side from everyone. Finally, while Bonnie
searches desperately for a way to stop Markos, Caroline is witness to an unthinkable act of violence by one of the Travelers.
Michael Allowitz directed the episode.

Old 05-07-2014, 10:07 PM
Master Fan

tbh, i am not reading the spoilers anymore. Things are so nerve wreaking.... i will just wait and see. And pray it tuns out good for DE
Old 05-08-2014, 12:16 PM
Dedicated Fan

so, its just been announced that The Tomorrow People has been canceled. I wonder if JP will pay more attention to TVD now. I hope so. It needs a more experienced hand at its helm, IMO. CD is great as an asst headwriter I think, but not as the main HW.
What I wouldn't do to get KW back. He really knew how to keep all the stories cohesive and interesting.
Old 05-08-2014, 03:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for updating Erin

I don't think JP was that much involved with TTP ... she focused on TO imo. But maybe next season she will get her eyes back on TVD more. She was focused on TO more because of it being season 1 there. That's my guess.

I have no hope for KW coming back ... maybe for helping write the series finale but nothing more.
Old 05-08-2014, 04:56 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by monygrl (View Post)
so, its just been announced that The Tomorrow People has been canceled. I wonder if JP will pay more attention to TVD now. I hope so. It needs a more experienced hand at its helm, IMO. CD is great as an asst headwriter I think, but not as the main HW.
What I wouldn't do to get KW back. He really knew how to keep all the stories cohesive and interesting.
Yep. I hope so too. At least not t go an worse with the ratings....God, i miss Kev, i think it would never go that bad with him.
WTF just happened. I mean is this for real. TVD this episode, i cannot believe it

Last edited by vessy; 05-08-2014 at 06:02 PM
Old 05-08-2014, 06:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

Lol this stuff doesn't make any sense at all ... how are those writers still employed?

And the promo for next episode looks like I'm going to watch a comedy