Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-29-2014, 05:42 AM
Loyal Fan

They went pretty wrong with the Katherine storyline. They went pretty wrong with everything. This season has been... kinda messy.

And I don't know where it's going, but if it's Stelena fantasy then I am not interested. It's creepy and weird and I couldn't be more sick of the doppelganger prophecy thing. If putting dreams in their heads is the only way Markos can get Stefan and Elena thinking about each other like that, then I'm not sure the whole prophecy thing is working. And I liked Tom way better than Stefan in the five seconds he was on screen, they should have exchanged them.
Old 03-29-2014, 05:56 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash84 (View Post)
It was supposed to be this episode but maybe Damon will tell Elena next episode.
I hope you are right ... but with this new bad guy coming from the other side and all the other drama I think that ship has sailed. They had so many opportunities to talk about it last episode (like Matt and Tyler could have mentioned it to Damon at the bar, then when Jeremy came into the scene of Liv/Damon/Elena and then at the end with Jeremy moving out and the DE-scene after that where Elena said that they weren't good for Jeremy) but they decided not to.

Quote:
I am not gonna deny that I wanted it too. I want Elena to comfort Bonnie just for once. I know Elena and Caroline have a lot on their plate but still it is important for both of them to give Bonnie some time. This is the least they can do for her.
I'm really bothered how they handle this anchor storyline. Because it could mean so much for Bonnie ... the trauma and the pain she has to go through and also having in mind that she probably will end up like Amara who had to go through this for many years. I think Elena and Bonnie had many opportunities to bond and get even closer over the last two seasons because like last season I saw some parallels in their storyline. With Bonnie being controlled/used as a weapon by Shane and then Silas and Elena who didn't have her free will and was forced into shutting off her humanity by a man she trusted. And then this season, with all the story about Elena's body being used by Katherine (without her consent as an object) and Bonnie who is merely a vessel right now for people to go through her like an object ... they could do so much with this in regards to their relationship and them helping each other through all of this. But they never give us anything with them, it is just so disappointing.

I just don't get that it isn't a bigger deal that Bonnie has to feel the supernatural death of anybody going through her ... like do you think the group is thinking about that when they kill another supernatural? Did Caro think about that when she planned to kill Tom? Did Stefan/Caroline think about that when they watched those travelers extras setting themselves on fire? Did Damon and Elena think about that when they thought about killing Liv? Probably not. It's an afterthought for the writers and therefore for the characters aswell. That's why I wished they never even did this storyline in the first place.

Quote:
I am hoping that Elena not only focuses on her brother but also her friends specially Bonnie.
That would be really great. But I think they will probably start the next episode some days or at least a day after what happened in the last episode. And then looking at the promo it will be all about the SE dreams.
Old 03-29-2014, 11:35 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by monygrl (View Post)
I disagree. I think Katherine was one of the big problems of this season. The much heralded 100th episode that was advertised relentlessly as an ode to Kat , only got a 1.1 which was same as last week. So IMO these lows had more to do with content.
And yea, the finale is written already. The only thing I can hope for is if KW comes back to Co write with JP. They need an experienced writer helming this show.
As per Wikipedia and the rating website ep 100 got 2.72 and this one was 1.73. Still, it kills me that it is so down.....and tbh, to me things started to get messy now, with all the travelers thing....poor Bonnie btw, all this time with her being The Anchor, it is like did anyone ask her how she feels? Poor thing. I wonder what happened to her...
Old 03-29-2014, 02:44 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by vessy (View Post)
As per Wikipedia and the rating website ep 100 got 2.72 and this one was 1.73. Still, it kills me that it is so down.....and tbh, to me things started to get messy now, with all the travelers thing....poor Bonnie btw, all this time with her being The Anchor, it is like did anyone ask her how she feels? Poor thing. I wonder what happened to her...
I was going by ratings not viewers. This week's ratings were just horrible. I hope next week's go up.

I dont think anyone asks Bonnie how she feels. They used to, Elena and Caroline, but the friendships on tvd have pretty much gone kaput for the girls. Caroline is only friends with Stefan, Elena has no friends, and Bonnie tries, but they all ignore her. Its a shame.

I guess the boys all have friends though, and that's all that matters. Denzo, Steroline, JerMattTyler. I do have to say I like their friendships, I just wish the girls had it. This show is very mysonogistic.
Old 04-02-2014, 12:15 AM
Fan Forum Star

Just stopping in here to say that were on hiatus until April 17th so I edited the title of the thread so that no one gets excited this Thursday thinking there's a new episode
Old 04-02-2014, 12:18 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

Thanks for updating the thread.

{taek su mi sun}
Old 04-02-2014, 08:10 AM
Master Fan

Hmm.....

Old 04-04-2014, 10:27 AM
Fan Forum Hero

How sad is it that I'm happy the show is on hiatus, I'm not even gonna bother watching the next episode.
Old 04-04-2014, 02:18 PM
Master Fan

Guys, i was curios about this TVD stalkers tour....i wanted to ask someone who visited it to tell me details. I saw so many pics, and none with Nina, there are enlarged images of the actors but not hers, like she ix very little present. i kind of thin the owners do not like her much....maybe i am wrong, but i doubt they will answer my questions online. If you have info on this i would very much appreciate it if you share it here
Old 04-04-2014, 06:49 PM
Loyal Fan

Maybe she doesn't take as many photos with people as the others?
Old 04-10-2014, 05:11 PM
Master Fan

As per Ian's pictures, TVD wrap party just finished. i hope everyone was there and we get Nina pics too.
Old 04-16-2014, 11:29 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

So...new episode tonight...

{taek su mi sun}
Old 04-17-2014, 06:24 AM
Loyal Fan

Hope someone lets us know how it goes.
Old 04-17-2014, 07:05 AM
Dedicated Fan

Yikes. I totally forgot about it. haaaa..apathy at its finest. I doubt that's what the show is aiming for do you?
Old 04-17-2014, 06:04 PM
Master Fan

This episode broke my heart....the end...
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top