Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-17-2014, 09:25 AM
Passionate Fan

I liked this episode. It was nice seeing Elena having some fun and not all the time crying. Considering Liam stays in the picture, it will be interesting to see her interactions with Damon when he will come back. I don't know how I feel about Liam but Elena deserves some break from Salvatores.

One thing that is bothering me is that Elena always wanted to be a writer so why she is studying medicine? I mean I would have loved to see a storyline where Elena is shown struggling as a writer, not a medical student. Writers sometimes forget the motivations of their own characters. If she developed interest in medicine then why and when?

Last edited by Ash84; 10-18-2014 at 08:03 AM
Old 10-21-2014, 02:15 AM
Fan Forum Star

Promo | Extended Promo | Webclip | Stills
6x04 Black Hole Sun

When Damon (Ian Somerhalder) and Bonnie (Kat Graham) realize that uncovering a time in Damon’s past may provide clues to finding their way home,
Damon is forced to relive one of the worst days of his life. After an awkward run-in with Jo (guest star Jodi Lyn O’Keefe) at the hospital,
Alaric (Matt Davis) steps in to help Jeremy (Steven R. McQueen) get his life together and cope with the loss of Bonnie. Elsewhere,
Stefan (Paul Wesley) attempts to show Elena (Nina Dobrev) what it’s like to start over and create a new identity, while an unsuspecting Matt (Zach Roerig)
finds himself in a disturbing situation when Tripp (guest star Colin Ferguson) lets him in on a dark secret. Lastly, Stefan, who is desperate
to regain some normalcy in his life, is stunned when an unexpected visitor shows up. Michael Malarkey also stars.

Old 10-23-2014, 07:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

Anyone watch it yet?
Old 10-24-2014, 01:12 PM
Total Fan

I love this.

Old 10-28-2014, 10:23 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

I find that bittersweet...

{taek su mi sun}
Old 11-02-2014, 03:48 AM
Fan Forum Star

Sorry babes for not updating, had a crazy Halloween week but I will be going straight to the next episode on Monday night as usual but please don't let my memory ruin the episode discussion on last week's episode! How was it? Did anyone here watch it?

I watched it and I'm finding this new guy and Elena funny to watch
Old 11-02-2014, 05:56 AM
Total Fan

I watched too. Still sobbing over the Defan hug.

Old 11-03-2014, 11:51 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scribbled Pretty (View Post)
I watched it and I'm finding this new guy and Elena funny to watch
I find it funny too. Don't know why?
Old 11-04-2014, 09:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

6x06 The More You Ignore Me, The Closer I Get

When Alaric realizes that Jo can’t be compelled, he asks Elena to do some digging into her background. After learning that Enzo has been captured by Tripp,
Caroline teams up with Matt and Stefan to rescue him before Tripp learns their true identities. Armed with some new information about her past,
Sarah breaks into Tripp’s office and is surprised when she finds Matt there, doing some investigating of his own. Meanwhile,
Elena is forced to deal with the consequences of her actions, and Jeremy hits rock bottom, lashing out in a destructive way.
Lastly, Damon is determined to take matters into his own hands when he receives some upsetting news.

Old 11-04-2014, 10:00 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

Quote:
Lastly, Damon is determined to take matters into his own hands when he receives some upsetting news.

Could that upsetting news be that Elena was compelled to go back to a time when she hated him?

{taek su mi sun}
Old 11-06-2014, 09:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm sure you're right Ash, I'm about to watch the episode so we shall see
Old 11-13-2014, 01:16 AM
Fan Forum Star

6x07 Do You Remember The First Time

When the past comes back to haunt her, Elena (Nina Dobrev) is forced to face her problems head on. After a night out at the annual
Whitmore Medical Center Fundraiser, Jo (guest star Jodi Lyn O’Keefe) opens up to Alaric (Matt Davis) about her own tragic past.
Meanwhile, Stefan (Paul Wesley), Matt (Zach Roerig) and Enzo (Michael Malarkey) resort to extreme measures when Tripp
(guest star Colin Ferguson) withholds information about his vampire-killing operation, and Caroline (Candice Accola) is in a race
against the clock when Sheriff Forbes (guest star Marguerite MacIntyre) gets caught in the middle of a dangerous plan. Elsewhere,
Tyler (Michael Trevino) and Liv (guest star Penelope Mitchell) grow closer, and Damon
(Ian Somerhalder) stumbles upon a startling clue that renews his hope. Kat Graham also stars.

Old 11-16-2014, 10:39 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

Did anyone watch the episode?

{taek su mi sun}
Old 11-16-2014, 11:41 PM
Loyal Fan

I watched a Delena scene.
Old 11-17-2014, 12:41 AM
Fan Forum Star

I watched it, and there was a perfectly epic scene of Delena kissing in the rain but other than that I liked the episode okay.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top