Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-22-2013, 04:47 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by vessy (View Post)
I mean that with only a Derek / Nina thread it will limit us. So where can we speculate of other ppl?
Sorry for not making it clear and confusing you. Of course the love thread gives many options to speculate.

Nelia, thanks for the collages! They seem to be making the forum such a lovelier place. Creative ppl who are Nina fans are great to have
Yes, I don't understand why they have to close the LL thread and open a Derek/Nina ONLY thread. People should be able to discuss Nina's love life in a civilized manner and speculate on Nina dating anybody. But if they do open a Derek/Nina thread that is ok and people who don't want to read about anything Nina/Derek need to stay out of the thread if they can't handle speculation on that topic!

Sorry everybody, O/T I know! It is just annoying when you come onto the forum and you see a general LL thread closed because some people can't appreciate somebody else's freedom of speech.
Old 09-22-2013, 04:51 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by FinerThings (View Post)
Yes, I don't understand why they have to close the LL thread and open a Derek/Nina ONLY thread. People should be able to discuss Nina's love life in a civilized manner and speculate on Nina dating anybody. But if they do open a Derek/Nina thread that is ok and people who don't want to read about anything Nina/Derek need to stay out of the thread if they can't handle speculation on that topic!

Sorry everybody, O/T I know! It is just annoying when you come onto the forum and you see a general LL thread closed because some people can't appreciate somebody else's freedom of speech.
Nothing wrong with this speculation too, but i think the problem is elsewhere, some posters are disrespectful and directly offend others. So as long it is civil, only in the frames of what is plausible and not rude, then OK....IMO.
Old 09-22-2013, 05:00 PM
Loyal Fan

Ladies, can you take your conversation through PM? It is way off topic and has nothing to do with Nina and Ian. Thank you
Old 09-22-2013, 05:03 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Nothing wrong with this speculation too, but i think the problem is elsewhere, some posters are disrespectful and directly offend others. So as long it is civil, only in the frames of what is plausible and not rude, then OK....IMO.
The problem is mostly over the top NIAN fans who can't accept that there may be a possibility that Nian are done and they have to come into non-Nian or neutral threads to start up. Just stay in the Nian bubble if you don't want to read about anything non-Nian. In any case, I know we should not discuss this here but this whole business of people reporting other people all of the time for freedom of speech is ridiculous IMO. Okay, we better shut up, lol.
Old 09-22-2013, 05:06 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filipinochick123 (View Post)
Ladies, can you take your conversation through PM? It is way off topic and has nothing to do with Nina and Ian. Thank you
Yes, I know, sorry.
Old 09-22-2013, 09:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

Please read this thread
Old 09-22-2013, 09:45 PM
Loyal Fan

Read and understood, Erin.

Hmmm...I might take sometime off from coming here.
Old 09-23-2013, 02:16 AM
Fan Forum Star

Hello,

Please take the time to read this.
A speculation thread has been made for Nina and Derek. Now I know many of you may not be happy about this but you still must be respectful and follow the rules.

1. No discussion of Derek in here, after all this thread is for Nina and Ian, so stay on topic.
2. No discussion of the Nina/Derek thread, again stay on topic
3. Do not purposefully lurk the Nina/Derek thread to see if there are any posts to report. That is the job of the moderators. Not saying you can't PM about a poster breaking the rules but if it's obvious that you're only doing it to get people into trouble I will notice.
4. If you do see that a poster is breaking the rules, do not go in there and handle it yourself. It will make others in that thread that you are just looking to disrupt the thread.
5. Do not bash Nina or Ian, this is an appreciation thread and therefore you must like them if you are going to participate in the thread

I have set the rules in the Nina/Derek thread as well so they will have to abide by the same rules.
Old 09-23-2013, 04:08 AM
Passionate Fan

Thank you, Erin!

Read and understood the rules!
Old 09-23-2013, 11:42 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

Hopefully now things can go back to how they once were. Fingers crossed.

And, now we can get back on topic here!

{taek su mi sun}
Old 09-23-2013, 01:19 PM
TVD
Loyal Fan

Thought this was a cute collage from the other board. As someone said, like two peas in a pod.

Old 09-23-2013, 01:27 PM
Master Fan

Wow, a killer! Loooooovely! Thanks!
Old 09-23-2013, 05:10 PM
Loyal Fan

Sup everyone I'm back! Any new Nian news or happenings?
Old 09-23-2013, 05:13 PM
Master Fan

Nope, but i am sure there will be around TVD S5. Since it is my birthday now (it is 24th here) i consider the below pictures as beautiful gifts. It is only after 3 a.m. so i am glad they are my first gift today
Nothing will bring me down, not today....
Old 09-23-2013, 05:34 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Nope, but i am sure there will be around TVD S5. Since it is my birthday now (it is 24th here) i consider the below pictures as beautiful gifts. It is only after 3 a.m. so i am glad they are my first gift today
Nothing will bring me down, not today....
Happy birthday!