Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-09-2015, 01:08 PM
Passionate Fan

Oh Nina is always grateful to fans. Fans need to wait before jumping to conclusions. Yes it was a late response but she wouldnt have ignored it. I just wish they have voted hard for her other two nominations.
Old 01-09-2015, 02:01 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash84 (View Post)
Oh Nina is always grateful to fans. Fans need to wait before jumping to conclusions. Yes it was a late response but she wouldnt have ignored it. I just wish they have voted hard for her other two nominations.
me too!
Old 01-10-2015, 05:49 AM
Part-Time Fan

It's weird that the fictional character Delena gets an award and the actors to whom we shouldt thank for it and who work so hard for us get nothing. I've seen several tweets of "fans" who voted for Delena and voted against Ian bc he dared to move on more than a year after the breakup. They try to punish him for being happy. These stupid ppl forget that without Ian there is no Delena. Here is an example:

https://twitter.com/daprk/status/553...373249/photo/1
Old 01-10-2015, 05:55 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ygritte (View Post)
It's weird that the fictional character Delena gets an award and the actors to whom we shouldt thank for it and who work so hard for us get nothing. I've seen several tweets of "fans" who voted for Delena and voted against Ian bc he dared to move on more than a year after the breakup. They try to punish him for being happy. These stupid ppl forget that without Ian there is no Delena. Here is an example:

And why did they "punish" Nina in your opinion?
Old 01-10-2015, 11:28 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by nira18 (View Post)
And why did they "punish" Nina in your opinion?
First of all I'm a fan of Ian. That's the reason why I read articles and tweets about him. If you do some research and look on Ian's or his gf's instagram you will always find ppl who hate on them bc they are together. But I don't see hate on Nina's instagram or whosay. IMO nobody wanted to punish Nina. I think that Kristin Kreuk has a lot of fans and that may be the reason why she and her show "Beauty and the Beast" won the awards.
Old 01-10-2015, 11:48 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
First of all I'm a fan of Ian. That's the reason why I read articles and tweets about him. If you do some research and look on Ian's or his gf's instagram you will always find ppl who hate on them bc they are together. But I don't see hate on Nina's instagram or whosay. IMO nobody wanted to punish Nina. I think that Kristin Kreuk has a lot of fans and that may be the reason why she and her show "Beauty and the Beast" won the awards.
You have a short memory. Remember the hate Nina got when the last time she tried to move on.

Besides, why should anyone punish Nina? What has she done? and why anything that happens to her ex should happen to her as well? They both are independent individuals and are responsible for their own actions. They are not linked to each other anymore.

Kristen fans voted for her and that's why she won but if I go by your logic, Nina lost because fans voted against her. Fans were much more focused on delena than individual categories, which is fine but it did cost both Ian/Nina their individual awards. I just hope that fans next time win those Individual awards as well.

Last edited by Ash84; 01-10-2015 at 04:07 PM
Old 01-10-2015, 12:43 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:

The award was not for Delena.It was for Nina Dobrev and Ian Somerhalder as an acting duo on TVD.
People just happen to like them together.The rest is politics.As for Delena fans voting against Ian because of whatever,the same can be said about voting against Nina.I doubt Delena fans are only Nina fans.
Just because few fans are idiots,it doesn't mean the whole Delena fandom is.
People like Ian and Nina equally and that's why Delena is so popular and that's why Nian were liked when they were together.
Old 01-10-2015, 02:34 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEfan27 (View Post)
The award was not for Delena.It was for Nina Dobrev and Ian Somerhalder as an acting duo on TVD.
People just happen to like them together.The rest is politics.As for Delena fans voting against Ian because of whatever,the same can be said about voting against Nina.I doubt Delena fans are only Nina fans.
Just because few fans are idiots,it doesn't mean the whole Delena fandom is.
People like Ian and Nina equally and that's why Delena is so popular and that's why Nian were liked when they were together.
Exactly!!!

Quote:

Not true. Nina got plenty of hate. I personally reported on twitter such haters at east 100 times and at least 20 of them were suspended.
Old 01-10-2015, 05:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I think your post might have put others off because you're talking about how much hate Ian gets and Nina gets none and you're saying this on a Nina forum. I feel like if your post went on Ian's forum, you'd have more people in your corner because they are Ian fans as well Also, this being the Nina and Ian appreciation thread, Nikki or any of Ian's girlfriend's don't belong in here. This thread is for us who still admire Nina and Ian whether it be romantically or as friends and when other girlfriends/boyfriends are brought in here it's a bad mix. So please move on from anyone other than Nina and Ian
Old 01-10-2015, 08:45 PM
Fan Forum Legend

So glad that Ian/Nina won
Old 01-11-2015, 01:38 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yes I am too, it's awesome and they deserve it
Old 01-11-2015, 01:11 PM
Master Fan

Congrats to NIAN, TVD is getting its 7th Season. CW just announced it
Old 01-12-2015, 01:24 AM
Fan Forum Star

That's awesome I hope everyone in the cast is happy at least
Old 01-13-2015, 11:29 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Yes I saw that, follow all my shows for CW on Facebook and all got renewed
Old 01-14-2015, 10:23 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

Congrats on season 7! I guess that means that the main trio decided they did want to do another season. Otherwise, I don't think there'd be a 7th season.

{taek su mi sun}