Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

  New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread
 
Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-09-2015, 12:08 PM
  #91
Passionate Fan

 
Ash84's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2013
Posts: 3,105
Oh Nina is always grateful to fans. Fans need to wait before jumping to conclusions. Yes it was a late response but she wouldnt have ignored it. I just wish they have voted hard for her other two nominations.
Ash84 is offline  
Old 01-09-2015, 01:01 PM
  #92
Master Fan

 
vessy's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 11,388
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash84 (View Post)
Oh Nina is always grateful to fans. Fans need to wait before jumping to conclusions. Yes it was a late response but she wouldnt have ignored it. I just wish they have voted hard for her other two nominations.
me too!
vessy is offline  
Old 01-10-2015, 04:49 AM
  #93
Part-Time Fan
 
Joined: May 2013
Posts: 262
It's weird that the fictional character Delena gets an award and the actors to whom we shouldt thank for it and who work so hard for us get nothing. I've seen several tweets of "fans" who voted for Delena and voted against Ian bc he dared to move on more than a year after the breakup. They try to punish him for being happy. These stupid ppl forget that without Ian there is no Delena. Here is an example:


https://twitter.com/daprk/status/553...373249/photo/1
ygritte is offline  
Old 01-10-2015, 04:55 AM
  #94
Supreme Fan

 
nira18's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 9,068
Quote:
Originally Posted by ygritte (View Post)
It's weird that the fictional character Delena gets an award and the actors to whom we shouldt thank for it and who work so hard for us get nothing. I've seen several tweets of "fans" who voted for Delena and voted against Ian bc he dared to move on more than a year after the breakup. They try to punish him for being happy. These stupid ppl forget that without Ian there is no Delena. Here is an example:


https://twitter.com/daprk/status/553...373249/photo/1
And why did they "punish" Nina in your opinion?
__________________
Hi, I'm Karin
I like Nian | Delena | Bangel | Spuffy | Dreamer
nira18 is offline  
Old 01-10-2015, 10:28 AM
  #95
Part-Time Fan
 
Joined: May 2013
Posts: 262
Quote:
Originally Posted by nira18 (View Post)
And why did they "punish" Nina in your opinion?
First of all I'm a fan of Ian. That's the reason why I read articles and tweets about him. If you do some research and look on Ian's or his gf's instagram you will always find ppl who hate on them bc they are together. But I don't see hate on Nina's instagram or whosay. IMO nobody wanted to punish Nina. I think that Kristin Kreuk has a lot of fans and that may be the reason why she and her show "Beauty and the Beast" won the awards.
ygritte is offline  
Old 01-10-2015, 10:48 AM
  #96
Passionate Fan

 
Ash84's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2013
Posts: 3,105
Quote:
Originally Posted by ygritte (View Post)
First of all I'm a fan of Ian. That's the reason why I read articles and tweets about him. If you do some research and look on Ian's or his gf's instagram you will always find ppl who hate on them bc they are together. But I don't see hate on Nina's instagram or whosay. IMO nobody wanted to punish Nina. I think that Kristin Kreuk has a lot of fans and that may be the reason why she and her show "Beauty and the Beast" won the awards.
You have a short memory. Remember the hate Nina got when the last time she tried to move on.

Besides, why should anyone punish Nina? What has she done? and why anything that happens to her ex should happen to her as well? They both are independent individuals and are responsible for their own actions. They are not linked to each other anymore.

Kristen fans voted for her and that's why she won but if I go by your logic, Nina lost because fans voted against her. Fans were much more focused on delena than individual categories, which is fine but it did cost both Ian/Nina their individual awards. I just hope that fans next time win those Individual awards as well.

Last edited by Ash84; 01-10-2015 at 03:07 PM
Ash84 is offline  
Old 01-10-2015, 11:43 AM
  #97
Extreme Fan
 
DEfan27's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 2,610
Quote:
Originally Posted by ygritte (View Post)
It's weird that the fictional character Delena gets an award and the actors to whom we shouldt thank for it and who work so hard for us get nothing. I've seen several tweets of "fans" who voted for Delena and voted against Ian bc he dared to move on more than a year after the breakup. They try to punish him for being happy. These stupid ppl forget that without Ian there is no Delena. Here is an example:


https://twitter.com/daprk/status/553...373249/photo/1
The award was not for Delena.It was for Nina Dobrev and Ian Somerhalder as an acting duo on TVD.
People just happen to like them together.The rest is politics.As for Delena fans voting against Ian because of whatever,the same can be said about voting against Nina.I doubt Delena fans are only Nina fans.
Just because few fans are idiots,it doesn't mean the whole Delena fandom is.
People like Ian and Nina equally and that's why Delena is so popular and that's why Nian were liked when they were together.
__________________
Hi!I'm Elena
Believe nothing,no matter where you read it or who has said it,unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.Budha
DEfan27 is offline  
Old 01-10-2015, 01:34 PM
  #98
Master Fan

 
vessy's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 11,388
Quote:
Originally Posted by DEfan27 (View Post)
The award was not for Delena.It was for Nina Dobrev and Ian Somerhalder as an acting duo on TVD.
People just happen to like them together.The rest is politics.As for Delena fans voting against Ian because of whatever,the same can be said about voting against Nina.I doubt Delena fans are only Nina fans.
Just because few fans are idiots,it doesn't mean the whole Delena fandom is.
People like Ian and Nina equally and that's why Delena is so popular and that's why Nian were liked when they were together.
Exactly!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ygritte (View Post)
It's weird that the fictional character Delena gets an award and the actors to whom we shouldt thank for it and who work so hard for us get nothing. I've seen several tweets of "fans" who voted for Delena and voted against Ian bc he dared to move on more than a year after the breakup. They try to punish him for being happy. These stupid ppl forget that without Ian there is no Delena. Here is an example:


https://twitter.com/daprk/status/553...373249/photo/1
Not true. Nina got plenty of hate. I personally reported on twitter such haters at east 100 times and at least 20 of them were suspended.
vessy is offline  
Old 01-10-2015, 04:27 PM
  #99
Fan Forum Star

 
Erinღ's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 127,636
Quote:
Originally Posted by ygritte (View Post)
First of all I'm a fan of Ian. That's the reason why I read articles and tweets about him. If you do some research and look on Ian's or his gf's instagram you will always find ppl who hate on them bc they are together. But I don't see hate on Nina's instagram or whosay. IMO nobody wanted to punish Nina. I think that Kristin Kreuk has a lot of fans and that may be the reason why she and her show "Beauty and the Beast" won the awards.
I think your post might have put others off because you're talking about how much hate Ian gets and Nina gets none and you're saying this on a Nina forum. I feel like if your post went on Ian's forum, you'd have more people in your corner because they are Ian fans as well Also, this being the Nina and Ian appreciation thread, Nikki or any of Ian's girlfriend's don't belong in here. This thread is for us who still admire Nina and Ian whether it be romantically or as friends and when other girlfriends/boyfriends are brought in here it's a bad mix. So please move on from anyone other than Nina and Ian
__________________
Erin
[Credit: Until Forever Ends]
Erinღ is offline  
Old 01-10-2015, 07:45 PM
  #100
be seeing you

 
crash landing's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2002
Posts: 624,869
So glad that Ian/Nina won
__________________
crash landing is offline  
Old 01-11-2015, 12:38 AM
  #101
Fan Forum Star

 
Erinღ's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 127,636
Yes I am too, it's awesome and they deserve it
__________________
Erin
[Credit: Until Forever Ends]
Erinღ is offline  
Old 01-11-2015, 12:11 PM
  #102
Master Fan

 
vessy's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 11,388
Congrats to NIAN, TVD is getting its 7th Season. CW just announced it
vessy is offline  
Old 01-12-2015, 12:24 AM
  #103
Fan Forum Star

 
Erinღ's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 127,636
That's awesome I hope everyone in the cast is happy at least
__________________
Erin
[Credit: Until Forever Ends]
Erinღ is offline  
Old 01-13-2015, 10:29 AM
  #104
be seeing you

 
crash landing's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2002
Posts: 624,869
Yes I saw that, follow all my shows for CW on Facebook and all got renewed
__________________
crash landing is offline  
Old 01-14-2015, 09:23 AM
  #105
Moderator Support Team

 
diamonds are forever's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 322,368
Congrats on season 7! I guess that means that the main trio decided they did want to do another season. Otherwise, I don't think there'd be a 7th season.
__________________
"i'm sorry
i tied you up.

"i liked it."
diamonds are forever is offline  
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top

Powered by vBulletin, Copyright © 2000-2020.

Copyright © 1998-2019, Fan Forum.


TEST