Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-13-2014, 09:49 AM
Master Fan

The funny thing is that Nina looks great with every piece if clothing, but Ian's clothes are so not his style. If i have to compare (and even not compare) i prefer him wearing nothing. Seriously, no laughing emote icon here.

Hey, both Nian are in LA now. I am guessing they will meet up. Unfortunately it is not a festival or other public event to get any pictures, but still good enough for me

Last edited by vessy; 04-16-2014 at 02:09 PM
Old 04-17-2014, 11:10 AM
Loyal Fan

Hi?!
Old 04-17-2014, 02:18 PM
Master Fan

Hi, we have been missing you around. So far no news except that thy are both in LA. Nina is going to Louisiana to shoot her new movie probably by the end of the week. As for Ian i do not know. I see some comments online that they should be doing something for the Penshoppe campaign, but so far i do not see any sources. I count on the detectives around here
Old 04-18-2014, 05:34 AM
Supreme Fan

Old 04-18-2014, 09:00 AM
Master Fan

Sweet. I was hoping to see them back in manilla. New pics, maybe videos....but i know i should not hold my breath on it.
Old 04-18-2014, 10:12 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by vessy (View Post)
Hi, we have been missing you around. So far no news except that thy are both in LA. Nina is going to Louisiana to shoot her new movie probably by the end of the week. As for Ian i do not know. I see some comments online that they should be doing something for the Penshoppe campaign, but so far i do not see any sources. I count on the detectives around here
Hey vessy, what you been up to? Nina's in a new movie?
Old 04-18-2014, 10:45 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by InterwebzKid (View Post)
Hey vessy, what you been up to? Nina's in a new movie?
Yes she starts filming either at the end of this or beginning of next week in Louisiana. see more here:

'Silicon Valley,' 'Vampire Diaries' Stars Join Horror Comedy 'Final Girls' (Exclusive) - Hollywood Reporter

I am sorry, i could not find the right thread we talked about it. it is not in the News one. But it has been discussed. You could surf a little. Sorry, i know this is not the right place to talk about it.

I heard rumors online about Nian, or only Nina going to The Philippines for the Penshoppe campaign, but no confirmation from anywhere. i would love to see them go do this together
Old 04-18-2014, 11:26 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Yes she starts filming either at the end of this or beginning of next week in Louisiana. see more here:

'Silicon Valley,' 'Vampire Diaries' Stars Join Horror Comedy 'Final Girls' (Exclusive) - Hollywood Reporter

I am sorry, i could not find the right thread we talked about it. it is not in the News one. But it has been discussed. You could surf a little. Sorry, i know this is not the right place to talk about it.

I heard rumors online about Nian, or only Nina going to The Philippines for the Penshoppe campaign, but no confirmation from anywhere. i would love to see them go do this together
That looks interesting, I'll def. try to find the thread you're talking about.

Is that the only new Nian news? Hopefully Ian also goes that would be cool.
Old 04-18-2014, 11:40 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by InterwebzKid (View Post)
That looks interesting, I'll def. try to find the thread you're talking about.

Is that the only new Nian news? Hopefully Ian also goes that would be cool.
Only that that they are now in LA both. But i doubt they would upload picture or mention to anyone if they met. Ian is there for work, so the time is tight, i kind of even have some doubts they are going or already met. Seems like the summer is going to be a busy one for both of them. Ian with ISF and then promoting Anomaly, Nina shooting a new film and then promoting LB. Somewhere in the meantime, before starting to shot Season 6 of TVD, whicj will be probably in July, i hope they find time for vacation. And i think they will. maybe late Ma, early June. But i think they will be low profile about their personal plans. or they will tease us via twitter with delay as they have this habit

I am still confused about the Penshoppe thing, i have no idea if something is happening there.
Old 04-19-2014, 01:01 AM
Fan Forum Star

Those Penshoppe photos are never ending! I love how they keep releasing new ones

Old 04-19-2014, 07:19 AM
Master Fan

Keep them coming, keep them coming
Old 04-19-2014, 12:02 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Keep them coming, keep them coming
These were all taken last year correct? They just release them at different intervals?
Old 04-19-2014, 12:22 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by monygrl (View Post)
These were all taken last year correct? They just release them at different intervals?
That is correct. These are the photos from the joint Penshoppe photo shoot in NYC last year and released at different intervals.
Old 04-19-2014, 12:44 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by monygrl (View Post)
They were shot at the same day, but i think they are keeping them and releasing them depending on the campaigns and the season. But i am glad. i bet they have many cool shots we still have not seen and even more we will never see Their chemistry is so crazy the even the crazy photo-shopping cannot hide it. Like 1000000Megawat of electricity....my PC is almost going to burn down when these two show up i have to change it to something else to cool it off
Old 04-20-2014, 01:46 PM
Master Fan

Happy Easter to all NIAN fans. BTW, i have exactly the same bunny ears, bu they are plush