Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-26-2013, 08:55 AM
Loyal Fan

Do you think Ian will spend NYE in China?
Old 12-26-2013, 09:53 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by vessy (View Post)
I know, she kind of apologized for the mess she caused. She is so far and away from all TVD things now. She worked on the show a long ago and i doubt the personal life of the cast is something she has any access to.But tbh, it is the fans who created all the craziness. What can i say, we love to be dramatic. I am sure Nian are laughing at us now. the joke is on us again Just think a little about it. If any of Nian was dating other people, or there were even any suspicions, it would have been all over the place. Besides, some sites take their info from here, ans now they cannot do even this Hahaha. Nian have their personal lives and intimate to. Tweeting is not something they would do so much in real time as they know they need to protect this privacy. For one reason or many, their carers and certain situations get them to be with other people too. Nina has the tendency to share her friends encounters, Ian is more secretive about it but more opened about others, if you look at things, they are both different in this way, but at the same time so similar for almost everything else. We learned it ourselves by observing, analyzing and even stocking them There are things that sometimes they cannot hide from us as we know them and the small Niany things are very easy for our eyes to notice
It's wonderful Vessy, yours words are magics. I think you are right and it's good for them to be more secretive and to share moments just for them
Old 12-26-2013, 10:12 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninakat (View Post)
Do you think Ian will spend NYE in China?
Nope!
Old 12-26-2013, 10:17 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2424GAPeach (View Post)
Nope!
So, he will come back to Atlanata or NOLA after the event? And do we know how or where is he going to celebrate NYE?
Old 12-27-2013, 06:27 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninakat (View Post)
So, he will come back to Atlanata or NOLA after the event? And do we know how or where is he going to celebrate NYE?
Maybe in sydney with nina paul and phoebe.
Old 12-27-2013, 09:23 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evÿ (View Post)
Maybe in sydney with nina paul and phoebe.
I seriously doubt Ian will be in Sydney, Australia to bring in the New Year. IMO
Old 12-27-2013, 10:55 AM
Master Fan

Haha, we know Where Nina is. Ian is such a troll. i will call him the invisible half of Nian

Haha i just saw his video for China. Well, apparently both are on the same level of letting us know where they are. Otherwise when they are probably together they keep very quiet. Eery quiet. Have you noticed that. Hm,,...Cannot hide from us

Last edited by vessy; 12-27-2013 at 11:03 AM
Old 12-27-2013, 11:03 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Haha, we know Where Nina is. Ian is such a troll. i will call him the invisible half of Nian
We also know where Ian is....at least for the next few days .
Old 12-27-2013, 11:13 AM
Part-Time Fan

Vessy, I love your optimism but it is pretty apparent at this point, 7 months after breakup, that they are just friends. But I am totally fine with that. Their happiness is all that matters and if it is as friends only, so be it.
Old 12-27-2013, 11:15 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by nira18 (View Post)
We also know where Ian is....at least for the next few days .
Yes ans maybe he will leave china this WE and he will be in austalia to the NYE or just after. But yeah now they are apart and they speak on Twitter. When they will be quiet we will know they are together
Old 12-27-2013, 11:25 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacqueline64 (View Post)
Vessy, I love your optimism but it is pretty apparent at this point, 7 months after breakup, that they are just friends. But I am totally fine with that. Their happiness is all that matters and if it is as friends only, so be it.
Its not optimism its a reality nothing had been confimed about break up and for me they are together. And we have had a lot of nian signs so for me if nina or ian don't confim the rumors it's they are together. Because they can tell " yes its over " to clarify the situation but no so IMO they are together

Last edited by Evÿ; 12-27-2013 at 12:59 PM Reason: error
Old 12-27-2013, 11:53 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Its kot optimism its a reality nothing had been confimed about break up and for me they are together. And we have had a lot of nian signs so for me if nina or ian don t confim the rumors they are together. Because they can tell " yes its over " to clarify the situation but no so IMO they are together
It is a good point. It was a bit offensive to hear a hook up, as if Nian are this kind of people, but i would personally see this as more than that. I just would not expect them to just be OK with a hookup and friends with benefits thing. it is not respectful to think of them this way. i wonder if the source who told them about the hookup is the same one from May. Although not worth analyzing. It is like these online edition want this from us - haha. And we have give our fair share of it, have we not
Old 12-27-2013, 01:05 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
It is a good point. It was a bit offensive to hear a hook up, as if Nian are this kind of people, but i would personally see this as more than that. I just would not expect them to just be OK with a hookup and friends with benefits thing. it is not respectful to think of them this way. i wonder if the source who told them about the hookup is the same one from May. Although not worth analyzing. It is like these online edition want this from us - haha. And we have give our fair share of it, have we not
Yes and now we are waiting for the people choice !!!! And we know how long will Nina still be in Australia ? I believe Ian is in china to working and he stays 3 or 4 days.
Old 12-27-2013, 02:13 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Yes and now we are waiting for the people choice !!!! And we know how long will Nina still be in Australia ? I believe Ian is in china to working and he stays 3 or 4 days.
I read somewhere that it's only a two days work commintment ( the 28th and 29th of december) so Ian will be free to spend new year eve wherever and with who he wants. I guess we will see...

For the PCA, are they confirmed yet?
Old 12-27-2013, 03:21 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninie89 (View Post)
I read somewhere that it's only a two days work commintment ( the 28th and 29th of december) so Ian will be free to spend new year eve wherever and with who he wants. I guess we will see...

For the PCA, are they confirmed yet?
Thank you after he can to come in france we will be there . But maybe he will prefers the sun. Concerning pca I believe Ilari told she will dress NIna but IDK for Ian