Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

  New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread
 
Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-04-2017, 03:25 AM
  #1
Fan Forum Star

 
Erinღ's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Dianna Agron
Nina Dobrev
 
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 126,545
Nina's Survivor Game Thread #6: Nina Outfits 2015 - WINNER CROWNED!!

With 3 votes, #23 is out.

n i n a d o b r e v
fashion survivor 2015
• • •

rules
→ Vote off your LEAST favorite outfit.
→ Anyone can vote! Whether you've posted here or not feel free to join the game!
→ If you'd like to change your vote, that's fine but please make it clear with a new post
indicating that you'd like to change your vote.
→ The first outfit to get 5 votes or the one with the most votes after 3 days
is eliminated and we're moving to another round.
→ If an outfit has been voted out and no one has restarted the game, you can do so if you feel up to it!



R o u n d N I N E T E E N





O U T F I T ✧ T W O
Eliminated Round 14



O U T F I T ✧ F O U R
Eliminated Round Five

O U T F I T ✧ F I V E
Eliminated Round 13



O U T F I T ✧ S E V E N
Eliminated around 17

O U T F I T ✧ E I G H T
Eliminated Round Four

O U T F I T ✧ N I N E
Eliminated round 12

O U T F I T ✧ T E N
Eliminated round 10.



O U T F I T ✧ T W E L V E
Eliminated Round Seven



O U T F I T ✧ F O U R T E E N
Eliminated Round Two

O U T F I T ✧ F I F T E E N
Eliminated Round 16

O U T F I T ✧ S I X T E E N
Eliminated Round One

O U T F I T ✧ S E V E N T E E N
Eliminated Round 11

O U T F I T ✧ E I G H T E E N
Eliminated Round Nine

O U T F I T ✧ N I N E T E E N
Eliminated Round Eight





O U T F I T ✧ T W E N T Y T W O
Eliminated Round Six

O U T F I T ✧ T W E N T Y T H R E E
Eliminated Round 18



O U T F I T ✧ T W E N T Y F I V E
Eliminated Round 15

O U T F I T ✧ T W E N T Y S I X
Eliminated Round Three
__________________
Erin
[Icon Credit: stelenavamp]
Erinღ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2017, 03:32 AM
  #2
Fan Forum Star

 
Erinღ's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Dianna Agron
Nina Dobrev
 
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 126,545
Alright first off I apologize for realizing the photos going down so late
But I feel punished by having to watch you all vote 23 out why oh why can't you just like what I like and accept my opinion as your own? anyway joking aside I hope we can get through this game because I'm really surprised that we've been at this for months
__________________
Erin
[Icon Credit: stelenavamp]
Erinღ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2017, 08:18 PM
  #3
California here we come

 
could never leave you's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 281,556
No worries, Erin! Thank you for fixing the pics!

I didn't even realize that one was being voted out. I liked that one. But I still have other favs so...but still sad to see that one go.
__________________
I never said that I was ever perfect,
but don't you dare ever say
that I was never worth it
could never leave you is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2017, 11:54 PM
  #4
Moderator Support Team

 
Barstool Prophet's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 128,525
#13.
__________________
Riverdale Vs. iZombie Posting Challenge |

Emily
Barstool Prophet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2017, 03:01 AM
  #5
Fan Forum Star

 
Erinღ's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Dianna Agron
Nina Dobrev
 
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 126,545
Ash you're lucky I love you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barstool Prophet (View Post)
#13.
WHAT? HOW COULD YOU! I'm kidding
I guess we're in the part of the game were I don't wanna to see any of these voted out
__________________
Erin
[Icon Credit: stelenavamp]
Erinღ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2017, 08:34 PM
  #6
California here we come

 
could never leave you's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 281,556
I didn't do anything.
__________________
I never said that I was ever perfect,
but don't you dare ever say
that I was never worth it
could never leave you is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2017, 10:31 AM
  #7
Moderator Support Team

 
Barstool Prophet's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 128,525
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scribbled Pretty (View Post)
Ash you're lucky I love you



WHAT? HOW COULD YOU! I'm kidding
I guess we're in the part of the game were I don't wanna to see any of these voted out
Hey it's getting really hard, I like the outfits that are left .
__________________
Riverdale Vs. iZombie Posting Challenge |

Emily
Barstool Prophet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2017, 08:29 PM
  #8
California here we come

 
could never leave you's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 281,556
We're down to the wire more or less. I just hope my favs of all make it to the end.

I'm going #3.


#3 - 1
#13 - 1
__________________
I never said that I was ever perfect,
but don't you dare ever say
that I was never worth it
could never leave you is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2017, 02:35 AM
  #9
Fan Forum Star

 
Erinღ's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Dianna Agron
Nina Dobrev
 
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 126,545
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barstool Prophet (View Post)
Hey it's getting really hard, I like the outfits that are left .
I know..I'm a bit on edge it really is getting difficult

Ash - I know you didn't

I'll say #20
__________________
Erin
[Icon Credit: stelenavamp]
Erinღ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2017, 09:50 AM
  #10
California here we come

 
could never leave you's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 281,556
Haha. No lie, originally I was planning on voting 20 before I went with 3.

#3 - 1
#13 - 1
#20 - 1
__________________
I never said that I was ever perfect,
but don't you dare ever say
that I was never worth it
could never leave you is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2017, 01:04 AM
  #11
Fan Forum Star

 
Erinღ's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Dianna Agron
Nina Dobrev
 
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 126,545
Quote:
Originally Posted by always protect you (View Post)
Haha. No lie, originally I was planning on voting 20 before I went with 3.
If the others lean more toward 3 then I'll likely change my vote to that one if we end up in need of a tie-breaker
__________________
Erin
[Icon Credit: stelenavamp]
Erinღ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2017, 08:30 PM
  #12
California here we come

 
could never leave you's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 281,556
Same for me with 20.
__________________
I never said that I was ever perfect,
but don't you dare ever say
that I was never worth it
could never leave you is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2017, 09:44 PM
  #13
California here we come

 
could never leave you's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 281,556
Current Tally;

#3 - 1
#13 - 1
#20 - 1


Quote:
Originally Posted by Scribbled Pretty (View Post)

n i n a d o b r e v
fashion survivor 2015
• • •

rules
→ Vote off your LEAST favorite outfit.
→ Anyone can vote! Whether you've posted here or not feel free to join the game!
→ If you'd like to change your vote, that's fine but please make it clear with a new post
indicating that you'd like to change your vote.
→ The first outfit to get 5 votes or the one with the most votes after 3 days
is eliminated and we're moving to another round.
→ If an outfit has been voted out and no one has restarted the game, you can do so if you feel up to it!

R o u n d N I N E T E E N





O U T F I T ✧ T W O
Eliminated Round 14



O U T F I T ✧ F O U R
Eliminated Round Five

O U T F I T ✧ F I V E
Eliminated Round 13



O U T F I T ✧ S E V E N
Eliminated around 17

O U T F I T ✧ E I G H T
Eliminated Round Four

O U T F I T ✧ N I N E
Eliminated round 12

O U T F I T ✧ T E N
Eliminated round 10.



O U T F I T ✧ T W E L V E
Eliminated Round Seven



O U T F I T ✧ F O U R T E E N
Eliminated Round Two

O U T F I T ✧ F I F T E E N
Eliminated Round 16

O U T F I T ✧ S I X T E E N
Eliminated Round One

O U T F I T ✧ S E V E N T E E N
Eliminated Round 11

O U T F I T ✧ E I G H T E E N
Eliminated Round Nine

O U T F I T ✧ N I N E T E E N
Eliminated Round Eight





O U T F I T ✧ T W E N T Y T W O
Eliminated Round Six

O U T F I T ✧ T W E N T Y T H R E E
Eliminated Round 18



O U T F I T ✧ T W E N T Y F I V E
Eliminated Round 15

O U T F I T ✧ T W E N T Y S I X
Eliminated Round Three
__________________
I never said that I was ever perfect,
but don't you dare ever say
that I was never worth it
could never leave you is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2017, 01:42 AM
  #14
Moderator Support Team

 
Sulieter's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Josh Holloway
Legacies
 
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 78,815
#13
__________________
Icon by girl under the floor
Sulieter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2017, 07:00 AM
  #15
Senior Moderator Manager
Can You Spare a Brain?

 
Chris's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Info Center
Star Trek
 
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 186,958
#11
__________________
Tour Guide - Fan Forum Board Celebrations and Events.
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top

Powered by vBulletin, Copyright © 2000-2018.

Copyright © 1998-2018, Fan Forum.


TEST