Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-15-2015, 01:57 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by vessy (View Post)
Of all the people she has been linked to, he seems to be nice. I will need some more time to be sure that indeed they are dating. One thing I really love about Nina is that she is so private you do not know anything of her love life, so this is why we are gushing about it. It seems that Chris is that way too, which actually earns my respect quite a lot. So, even if they are an item or if there is something going on between them they are very private and classy about it.
Obviously nothing is certain about them. If they become official then we will see. Till then we can only gossip about. I don't ship couples but this period of "Are they or aren't they" is very exciting for me and I love to speculate about it.

Quote:
I agree that dating a costar can be risky, if they are dating indeed. But then when I think of it, my parents also met at work and they dated people from work as well, and so did I. I mean this is life, I have a rule not to date people I work with but I have done it twice in my past so....we spent more time at work then with our families these days, at least this is so for me....
I don't think its wrong. It's just risky but like you said it happens more than often. We spend more time with our co-workers, face the same work pressure and tense situations so its natural to form bonds and even more.
Old 01-15-2015, 07:18 PM
Dedicated Fan

Thanks for the love. Missed you guys but real life and all. ..

Yea, its super risky to date from the work pool. But who knows, he is only recurring for now. Maybe he'll leave TVD and join some other Atlanta series. I love his character but I'd give it up for the chance of non awkward dating happiness, lol.

I see Nina was on vacation to NZ this hiatus. She is so lucky. And she had a great group of people she hangs with. I'm sure the whole thing was planned out months and months before she left. And no possible BF from there when she was gone. Last year we had all those JT sightings (or was that the year before? ) from Oz. This year seemed like it was a no romance zone.
Old 01-16-2015, 10:14 AM
Part-Time Fan

Agreed. She was with a bunch of people and clearly nothing romantic in my opinion. She does however look romantic with Chris in the back of the SUV;-). Hope we get pics of them from her bday party if she ends up having one. I'm just glad to see her looking so happy. She looks like a girl that is smitten and has that new relationship glow. Chris does too for that matter. All just my opinion of course but what do you guys think?
Old 01-19-2015, 11:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

Hey guys, I just wanted to let you know that the rules have tweaked a bit for us to help us all understand how this thread works so if you'd like to check it out, just look in the OP
Old 01-20-2015, 06:21 PM
Loyal Fan

Still liking away...

Following Nina's friend Zelda. He also liked Zelda's photo that Nina took.
Old 01-21-2015, 12:04 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clear (View Post)

Still liking away...

Following Nina's friend Zelda. He also liked Zelda's photo that Nina took.
and earlier Nina liked Chris pic for Teen Vogue. He looked hot in the photoshoot by the way.

As we haven't gotten any sighting since that video came out, I guess we have to contend with insta liking if that means anything.

PS. Can't wait for the next episode to observe their chemistry.
Old 01-21-2015, 05:17 AM
Master Fan

Yeah, it must mean something. And I was also thinking of Chris' character on TVD and how he will stay there, because, as we know supposing characters are liability. So, I was thinking that for now I do not wanna get attached, but then again, who know what will happen. Still, Nina is such tease for being so private, god Bless her for this. But we are vary curios and obsessed fans Ok, I am....
Old 01-25-2015, 12:07 PM
Passionate Fan

So this guy met Nina and took pic with her. He claimed that Nina was with her bf but couldn't identify that lucky guy.

Quote:
nina dobrev ‏@ninadobryev 6h6 hours ago
@francis14418 Sorry for such a number of questions, but with whom exactly she was?

Ogunleye Francis O. ‏@francis14418
@ninadobryev She was with her boyfriend and a girlfriend.

Ogunleye Francis O. ‏@francis14418 1h1 hour ago
@JulianneSwann Sincerely, I don't wanna tell you what am sure of, I saw him from a distance though, he looks like the guy I saw.
https://twitter.com/francis14418/with_replies

Okay as we have no pics, I am making a wild guess here. The said gf is Zelda (he just started following her and Zelda recently liked his pics but it could be Riwana as well) and the said bf is most probably our favourite Chris guy right now.

So that means he was with Nina on the day of saloon opening. Far fetched but entirely possible.

PS. I feel like I am solving a case by linking clues.
Old 01-25-2015, 03:15 PM
Part-Time Fan

That's right partner in crime. You are;-)
Old 01-26-2015, 07:23 AM
Master Fan

Hmm, its tricky as the guy is not confirmed. lets see if another sighting is more vivid and proving. I think if the guy is a fan she should have known him from TVD.
Old 01-26-2015, 08:37 AM
Part-Time Fan

This guy does not seem like the TVD fan type. I think he's s fan of hers. We will see but I think it makes sense that Chris met up with Nina and Zelda after the event and they grabbed a bite. Also makes sense as to why Chris and Zelda follow each other now. Just my opinion.
Old 01-26-2015, 09:15 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by vessy (View Post)
Hmm, its tricky as the guy is not confirmed. lets see if another sighting is more vivid and proving. I think if the guy is a fan she should have known him from TVD.
The fan in his own words couldn't see the guy clearly. So obviously its no confirmation. Chris is very new to TVD scene and he is not a recognisable face. That's why in previous sightings, some people couldn't recognise him and some did. I am actually interested to know that why the fan thought that the guy hanging out with Nina is her bf but anyway I am glad people didn't bother him with more questions.

I am focusing on Chris as Nina was not seen/heard with any other guy in a romantic capacity in the last two months. Except the video that we got after GG, anything other is inconclusive. If these sightings continue then I am sure pics will emerge finally. These things don't stay hidden for long.
Old 01-26-2015, 10:16 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash84 (View Post)
The fan in his own words couldn't see the guy clearly. So obviously its no confirmation. Chris is very new to TVD scene and he is not a recognisable face. That's why in previous sightings, some people couldn't recognise him and some did. I am actually interested to know that why the fan thought that the guy hanging out with Nina is her bf but anyway I am glad people didn't bother him with more questions.

I am focusing on Chris as Nina was not seen/heard with any other guy in a romantic capacity in the last two months. Except the video that we got after GG, anything other is inconclusive. If these sightings continue then I am sure pics will emerge finally. These things don't stay hidden for long.
That's exactly what I thought. Whatever is going on we are one step ahead of the paps LOL.
Old 01-26-2015, 10:24 AM
Part-Time Fan

My guess is they were acting coupley and that's why he thought boyfriend. Someone else noted that every time we get one of these sughtings they always say she was with her BF. They must be acting coupley in my opinion. Wish the paps would get at least one pic. It's good for them though to keep it private but I want pics for selfish reasons
;-)
Old 01-31-2015, 09:02 PM
Loyal Fan

Cuties!