Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-12-2015, 03:44 PM
Part-Time Fan

BellaBellini good catch about the jacket! And welcome to the board
Old 01-12-2015, 04:07 PM
Loyal Fan

The girl who snapped a pic with nina in allsaints answered some questions regarding whether or not Nina was alone:

The pic linked to was of Chris. The girl is not sure, but still cute if it was Chris and Nina styled him.

And the articles start:

[WATCH] Nina Dobrev & Chris Wood at Golden Globes After Party: Leaving Together - Hollywood Life

Last edited by Clear; 01-12-2015 at 05:47 PM
Old 01-12-2015, 05:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

Hey! Is that Miles Teller? I love seeing Nina hang out with him even if it's only a friendship

BellaBellini welcome I am so happy to have you! Please come to me or my co-mod Ash (always protect you) if you should need any help around here
Old 01-12-2015, 06:38 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninie89 (View Post)
BellaBellini good catch about the jacket! And welcome to the board
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scribbled Pretty (View Post)
BellaBellini welcome I am so happy to have you! Please come to me or my co-mod Ash (always protect you) if you should need any help around here
Thanks for the warm welcome I've been reading and lurking for awhile. But I decided I had to start posting because the joy on Nina should be shared

Someone else put together those clues about the jacket. My online spying skills aren't that good. But I knew you guys would be interested so I had to share.

That video is so short and dark. So it's hard to see exactly what's going on. People have screen capped it already and I think he's helping Nina hide from the cameras. It fits with how they've behaved together when they've been spotted on dates.

They aren't hiding it. But we all know Nina values her privacy and I think Chris is similar, or is respecting her wishes. People saw them kissing and holding hands in New York and Vancouver. But they were careful not to get caught on camera. In NY, one girl posted on twitter that Nina was a 'bitch' because she wouldn't take a photo while she was with her bf. Obviously Nina isn't a bitch and took lots of fan photos on that trip when she was comfortable. In that encounter the girl heard Chris tell Nina 'just keep walking'. They were on holiday and having fun. You can't stop every time someone wants a photo.

In Vancouver, someone on twitter saw them buying hot dogs from a food truck. He told Nina that she looked just like Nina Dobrev and wanted a photo. Apparently Chris called her another name and said 'yeah she gets that a lot'. Hilarious right?
Old 01-12-2015, 10:14 PM
Passionate Fan

I guess you guys are talking about this one. at Chris trying to hide. It' not exactly a secret.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mr0j...ature=youtu.be

So they left together and Nina didn't left alone. Interesting!

I am not saying it proves anything but lets see where it goes.

PS. Thank you BellaBellini for your info.
Old 01-13-2015, 04:28 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash84 (View Post)
I guess you guys are talking about this one. at Chris trying to hide. It' not exactly a secret.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mr0j...ature=youtu.be

So they left together and Nina didn't left alone. Interesting!

I am not saying it proves anything but lets see where it goes.

PS. Thank you BellaBellini for your info.
I have a problem seeing who the people are, except that I did see Nina ducking inside....and this lady outside that says yes, shoot and then laughs....is it me or this seems kind of ruthless? I understand its their job though.
Old 01-13-2015, 04:30 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellaBellini (View Post)
Thanks for the warm welcome I've been reading and lurking for awhile. But I decided I had to start posting because the joy on Nina should be shared
Yes! I am so happy to hear that you came out of lurking you really have come to the right place if you have a love for Nina and my name is Erin by the way
Old 01-13-2015, 11:35 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by vessy (View Post)
I have a problem seeing who the people are, except that I did see Nina ducking inside....and this lady outside that says yes, shoot and then laughs....is it me or this seems kind of ruthless? I understand its their job though.
I have not posted or followed Nina and the TVD crew very closely for a while but there is no doubt in my mind that Chris Wood (you can see him clearly outside the limo before he gets in) and Nina Dobrev(it is definitely her in the limo as you can see the pattern of her dress) are in the back of that limo and they are likely not talking about knitting patterns if you know what I mean. She appears to be in his lap and he is crouching down close to her face in an intimate fashion. I say, good for Nina. Chris is a cutie.
Old 01-14-2015, 01:35 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by FinerThings (View Post)
I have not posted or followed Nina and the TVD crew very closely for a while but there is no doubt in my mind that Chris Wood (you can see him clearly outside the limo before he gets in) and Nina Dobrev(it is definitely her in the limo as you can see the pattern of her dress) are in the back of that limo and they are likely not talking about knitting patterns if you know what I mean. She appears to be in his lap and he is crouching down close to her face in an intimate fashion. I say, good for Nina. Chris is a cutie.
yeah we noticed.

PS. Nice to see you again.
Old 01-14-2015, 08:58 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

It's always interesting to come in here and read through the thread.

{taek su mi sun}
Old 01-14-2015, 05:07 PM
Dedicated Fan

Hi guys,

i haven't been on here in forever. I saw the vid of Nina and Chris in the limo and came to see what you all were thinking about him. He's a total cutie isnt he? And he seems so sweet and..normal. I like him.
Old 01-14-2015, 10:29 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by monygrl (View Post)
Hi guys,

i haven't been on here in forever. I saw the vid of Nina and Chris in the limo and came to see what you all were thinking about him. He's a total cutie isnt he? And he seems so sweet and..normal. I like him.
Hi Mony! Missed you.

Yeah Chris is right now the guy under investigation in this thread.
Old 01-14-2015, 11:03 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Hi guys,

Agreed. Sweet, normal, and funny. His instagram is hilarious! I imagine lots of laughter and silliness when he's spending time with Nina. They are similar that way. Obviously he's also very attractive

Here's a nice article summarizing his many positive qualities.

He's my favourite possible love interest out of all the suspects over the past 2 years.
Old 01-15-2015, 12:51 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Hi guys,

Good to have you back
Old 01-15-2015, 01:17 AM
Master Fan

[QUOTE=BellaBellini;79756528]Agreed. Sweet, normal, and funny. His instagram is hilarious! I imagine lots of laughter and silliness when he's spending time with Nina. They are similar that way. Obviously he's also very attractive

Here's a nice article summarizing his many positive qualities.

He's my favourite possible love interest out of all the suspects over the past 2 years.[/QUOTE]

Of all the people she has been linked to, he seems to be nice. I will need some more time to be sure that indeed they are dating. One thing I really love about Nina is that she is so private you do not know anything of her love life, so this is why we are gushing about it. It seems that Chris is that way too, which actually earns my respect quite a lot. So, even if they are an item or if there is something going on between them they are very private and classy about it.

I agree that dating a costar can be risky, if they are dating indeed. But then when I think of it, my parents also met at work and they dated people from work as well, and so did I. I mean this is life, I have a rule not to date people I work with but I have done it twice in my past so....we spent more time at work then with our families these days, at least this is so for me....