New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-11-2015, 11:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Dianna Agron
Nina Dobrev

I don't know who that guy is but I've got two words: Too old at least with that hat he looks older
Old 01-12-2015, 12:19 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scribbled Pretty (View Post)
I don't know who that guy is but I've got two words: Too old at least with that hat he looks older
I know,but it just made me wonder....
vessy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2015, 12:20 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Dianna Agron
Nina Dobrev

Yeah, it's interesting that he's hugging her, I bet after that picture she warned him that there will be dating rumors
Old 01-12-2015, 12:48 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by vessy (View Post)
Do you guys know who the guy is:
It's Brad.From Thailand 2013 and Bali 2014
Old 01-12-2015, 01:09 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Dianna Agron
Nina Dobrev

Oh awesome, we have a name, thank you Elena
Old 01-12-2015, 01:23 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEfan27 (View Post)
It's Brad.From Thailand 2013 and Bali 2014
Interesting, he looks so different, older and...well chubbier
vessy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2015, 03:50 AM
Part-Time Fan

It's not brad both times. The first one is an unknown guy from NZ friends with Brad probably. On topic though, looks like Nina and Chris both attended some of the same parties last night. Who else thinks we may finally get some Woodbrev pics from inside the party!! We know they spent the day together watching the Packers game so how cute would it be to have their first public pics come out that same night;-). A girl can dream!!
natalias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2015, 05:00 AM
Master Fan

Well Chris stayed with Jessica and Nina left early according to a fan who was outside the event. Maybe she hung out with Derek.

I think ppl are really going crazy with the woodbrev stuff. She just spent 3 weeks with another dude she may have hooker up with before in NZ.

Stefan&Katherine
LotusRises is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2015, 09:48 AM
Part-Time Fan

And you are entitled to that opinion as we Woodbrev nuts are entitled to ours;-p. In my opinion, that trip was planned well in advance of her and Chris even meeting. Ri mentioned as much a long time ago on Instagram. I think we will see where it goes but to say nothing is going on between them would be short changing things I think. And the "fan" you mentioned also said she was crushing Dobrevics dreams trying to say that she saw Nina leave and Chris stay. By her pics she's much more a fan of another couple that will not be mentioned here. What we do know is Nina was with Chris during the day watching the game and then they both went to at least two of the same parties so who's hoping for Woodbrev pics!!;-)
Old 01-12-2015, 10:15 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LotusRises (View Post)
Well Chris stayed with Jessica and Nina left early according to a fan who was outside the event. Maybe she hung out with Derek.
Oh it's entirely possible. They always catch up with each other.

Quote:
I think ppl are really going crazy with the woodbrev stuff. She just spent 3 weeks with another dude she may have hooker up with before in NZ
I personally see no harm in it. Nina is a single gal so fans can ship her with whoever they want. I mean I have seen people shipping Nina with Justin Bieber or even Harry Styles. Atleast, its not that crazy.

I may not agree with your Brad view but I do think that if Nina was starting a relationship, she wouldn't have spend three weeks straight in another country with other people. Initially I thought she will go back after one week but after three weeks, I was like no way. When its new love, you are crazy about that person. I think if Nina and Chris are dating then its not serious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalias (View Post)
What we do know is Nina was with Chris during the day watching the game and then they both went to at least two of the same parties so who's hoping for Woodbrev pics!!;-)
Yes they did and its cute but I wonder if they have cooled off.

I have a question? Did Nina come alone or she brought Chris as date?
Ash84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2015, 12:20 PM
Master Fan

She came with Jess but went to the after parties alone. There are pics floating about.

Ppl seem way too desperate for Nina to have a serious bf of their choice was my point. I'm not saying she's not hooking up with Chris but rather I found these last 3 weeks suspect considering her deliberately hiding Brad or not tagging him on ig.

Stefan&Katherine

Last edited by LotusRises; 01-12-2015 at 01:07 PM
Old 01-12-2015, 01:39 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LotusRises (View Post)
She came with Jess but went to the after parties alone. There are pics floating about.
According to twitter, the little group (nina chris jess mills and his gf) ended the night at Chateau Marmont

And Nina didn't left alone
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mr0jmilX7mw
ninie89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2015, 02:23 PM
Part-Time Fan

Nice!! I'm so happy but I suspected as much;-)
Old 01-12-2015, 02:44 PM
Master Fan

Im talking about the pics of her walking to the after parties alone. She's talking to a blonde and another guy.

Stefan&Katherine
Old 01-12-2015, 02:45 PM
Part-Time Fan

I'm new here, so hi everyone first of all I'm a huge Nina fan, so I'm always pleased to see her happy. She's a happy, positive person in general and Chris seems the same way. That's why I like the idea of them together.

Anyway I have some other info I saw online that might not have been posted yet. Remember when there were photos of Nina shopping in L.A at that All Saints store the same time as Chris a month ago? He wore the jacket he bought last night to the Golden Globe after parties!

I love the idea that she's giving him fashion tips already. How cute is that?

IMO, it is them together in the video. His profile is noticeable (to me) and that jacket has a distinctive raised collar.

I hope it's ok that I posted these
BellaBellini is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread