Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-02-2015, 09:22 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clear (View Post)
Spending the holidays with someone (at least for me) if it's a new relationship can be a bit weird (like inviting them to my family celebrations). But that is me.
Same for me. I wouldn't bring a bf of 3 weeks with me to a family celebration.

Quote:
If she wanted Chris there, easy arrangements could have been made for him to fly out, just like James Rossiter in NY.
If they are seeing each other it's a few weeks old. Maybe he had already plans.
Chris Wood is a young actor he doesn't have the money a racing driver have. I didn't even know him before TVD. I think he was in another CW show . He did one convention and that's it . No movies. He is just a guest star in TVD but for how long? His caracter could be dead in the episodes they are filming. He could be out of job at the moment.
My point is I don't think he has the money to follow nina all around the world. Maybe he don't want to be supported by her.

Last edited by ninie89; 01-02-2015 at 09:43 AM
Old 01-02-2015, 07:00 PM
Master Fan

I don't think Nina is seriously seeing anybody. I think she's dating around.

If doesn't want to be supported by Nina then he's dating the wrong girl because she loves to take expensive vacations.

Stefan&Katherine
Old 01-02-2015, 08:10 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LotusRises (View Post)

If doesn't want to be supported by Nina then he's dating the wrong girl because she loves to take expensive vacations.
Nina has said that numerous times that she is not a dating around type, I believe her she is into serous relationships. As for if she is seeing anyone, a relationship evolves, and who knows, maybe this is happening at some point with someone. But Since IS, i never saw her go through this stage. So, i even thought that this guy in NZ might have been someone she is getting into this kind of pre relationship with. Of course not necessarily, but since she is so secretive, it is quite possible for her to be getting with someone one we might not know. Maybe it is just me, but i have a feeling it could turn out someone who is not famous at all.
Old 01-03-2015, 12:35 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
That's what I agree with. Frankly, we can never tell who Nina actually hooked up with or not. It is mostly our own assumptions or observations. After Derek, I am only sure of Julian and Bastian. After them, I am not sure if she has actually dated anyone we assumed she was interested in. ALud was interested in her but Nina wasn't so I don't think they dated although I wanted her to. Maybe she dated Mark as she spend many weekends attending his concerts but who knows.

Quote:
Maybe it is just me, but i have a feeling it could turn out someone who is not famous at all.
If Nina is not dating these men we assumed, then she should date someone famous. She isn't that famous to live anonymously and get work. She needs someone out there in the Hollywood to get noticed for other roles. Nonetheless, I will support her whoever she likes.

Last edited by Ash84; 01-03-2015 at 04:38 AM
Old 01-03-2015, 12:43 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Nina has said that numerous times that she is not a dating around type, I believe her she is into serous relationships.
To be fair Vessy, Nina may be a serious relationship girl but I think she knows that since she just got out of a serious relationship that anyone she might pursue soon after could be a rebound. Also, I think when she started on TVD she's obviously become much more famous so she might be just testing the waters because she's discovering just how much is out there. But that doesn't mean she's not a serious relationship woman, I think she's young and wants a nice break from commitment but of course that's just me, and I believe that she will eventually settle back down.
Old 01-03-2015, 12:47 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scribbled Pretty (View Post)
To be fair Vessy, Nina may be a serious relationship girl but I think she knows that since she just got out of a serious relationship that anyone she might pursue soon after could be a rebound. Also, I think when she started on TVD she's obviously become much more famous so she might be just testing the waters because she's discovering just how much is out there. But that doesn't mean she's not a serious relationship woman, I think she's young and wants a nice break from commitment but of course that's just me, and I believe that she will eventually settle back down.
well she has all the time in the world to have a serious relationship so no pressure there. She just needs to focus on her career. Rest will fall into place.

Last edited by Ash84; 01-03-2015 at 12:55 AM
Old 01-03-2015, 06:30 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
If Nina is not dating these men we assumed, then she should date someone famous. She isn't that famous to live anonymously and get work. She needs someone out there in the Hollywood to get noticed for other roles.
I agree with this

I think Nina doesn't want to be tied down, she wants the freedom to be herself and thats why she's dating around until she can find that person who fully accepts all of her. I also think she just gets bored easily lol. These two reasons were why she broke up with IS imo and other guys she dated.

Stefan&Katherine
Old 01-03-2015, 07:51 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
I agree with this

I think Nina doesn't want to be tied down, she wants the freedom to be herself and thats why she's dating around until she can find that person who fully accepts all of her. I also think she just gets bored easily lol. These two reasons were why she broke up with IS imo and other guys she dated.
I do agree with this assessment. She sure gets bored!
Old 01-06-2015, 04:52 AM
Loyal Fan

Liking pictures at 5:40am...well one picture.
Old 01-06-2015, 06:59 AM
Master Fan

Hmmm, interesting. He does like pretty much all of her pics.
Old 01-06-2015, 11:06 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by vessy (View Post)
Hmmm, interesting. He does like pretty much all of her pics.
which is cool but is Nina still interested? I mean the girl hasn't left NZ yet and has no plans to. Isn't she missing him? If she isn't, then that means its again a case of loosing interest. Anyway. lets see if Nina actually joins him anywhere.
Old 01-06-2015, 12:47 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash84 (View Post)
which is cool but is Nina still interested? I mean the girl hasn't left NZ yet and has no plans to. Isn't she missing him? If she isn't, then that means its again a case of loosing interest. Anyway. lets see if Nina actually joins him anywhere.
Well, these is this thing with distant trips, you do not go there for a week only because you can go there often. I am sure she fell in love with the Land of Middle Earth (i have too, remotely), so i understand if she want to stay there some more. What really bothers me is that the PCAs is in 2 days....if she does not go i will....
Old 01-08-2015, 10:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash84 (View Post)
well she has all the time in the world to have a serious relationship so no pressure there. She just needs to focus on her career. Rest will fall into place.
Right, exactly I mean she's so lucky
Old 01-11-2015, 03:42 PM
Loyal Fan

http://http://instagram.com/p/xugrH2H3a1/

Wonder if Chris got Nina anything
Old 01-11-2015, 04:40 PM
Master Fan

Do you guys know who the guy is: