Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-01-2015, 11:58 AM
Passionate Fan

Nice to know!
Old 01-01-2015, 01:39 PM
Master Fan

The Chris possibility is kind of slipping away to me now. I would think they would be together on Christmas and NYE. But then again, i wonder if we see new pictures soon.
Old 01-01-2015, 02:44 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by vessy (View Post)
The Chris possibility is kind of slipping away to me now. I would think they would be together on Christmas and NYE. But then again, i wonder if we see new pictures soon.
It depends how serious it is. Nina took a guy with her to Toronto who left right before Christmas. One can only guess who it could be. Fans are looking too much into Nina spending her time with her friends.She will always do it whether she is in a relationship or not. It doesn't negate the possibility of Chris. The only thing that will negate it is her romantic sighting with some other guy.
Old 01-01-2015, 02:47 PM
Loyal Fan

I can't tell for sure. They would be a fairly new couple. Nina usually has her holidays planned to a T and I'm not surprised they aren't together on the holidays. It will be interesting to see how things play out though.

Spending the holidays with someone (at least for me) if it's a new relationship can be a bit weird (like inviting them to my family celebrations). But that is me.
Old 01-01-2015, 02:57 PM
Master Fan

Lol wat. If you have a bf, you'd wanna spend NYE with him otherwise who else are you gonna kiss at 12. I'd think Nina wouldn't spend the holidays with a former flame(Brad) if she was serious about Chris.

Stefan&Katherine
Old 01-01-2015, 03:08 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LotusRises (View Post)
Lol wat. If you have a bf, you'd wanna spend NYE with him otherwise who else are you gonna kiss at 12. I'd think Nina wouldn't spend the holidays with a former flame(Brad) if she was serious about Chris.
Chris isn't her bf, not yet and Brad is not her former flame. There is no evidence that they ever dated. Say things as an opinion , not as facts. For argument sake, if you believe that they ever dated then it doesn't matter that Nina met him again. Nina was in NZ with 20+ friends, not only Brad. Besides she often hangs out with Derek. It doesn't mean anything. Chris possibility exists until proven otherwise. There is no harm in considering him.

Last edited by Ash84; 01-01-2015 at 03:17 PM
Old 01-01-2015, 03:47 PM
Passionate Fan

I didn't think they would spend the holiday together. B/c if they are together it new and I would think they would want take it slow. Make sure there relationship works.
Old 01-01-2015, 04:15 PM
Master Fan

Well i personally do think Nina usee to hook up with Brad. There's quite a few now-deleted incriminating photos of them.

And why is Brad hiding in her pic if they're just friends? And he didnt tag her in his pic.

NYE is usually spent with friends/whoever you're dating

Stefan&Katherine
Old 01-01-2015, 04:27 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Well i personally do think Nina usee to hook up with Brad. There's quite a few now-deleted incriminating photos of them.

And why is Brad hiding in her pic if they're just friends? And he didnt tag her in his pic.

NYE is usually spent with friends/whoever you're dating
I am aware of those photos that Brad deleted. Nina photos with men in bikinis is nothing new and neither her pics with hanging all over them. Brad even claimed that nothing happened between them. Why should I think differently?I have no problem if Nina actually goes for him. He is hot so why not but Nina has not shown any interest in him so I am not interested in him either or even discussing him. Peace out!
Old 01-01-2015, 04:51 PM
Master Fan

She was kissing Brad in one pic on fb from Thailand. Also he was getting attacked by angry nian shippers, ofc he was going to say they never dated. This is also her third time traveling across the world to hang out with him, so I'm inclined to believe there's a level of interest there.

Stefan&Katherine
Old 01-01-2015, 05:38 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash84 (View Post)
Chris isn't her bf, not yet and Brad is not her former flame. There is no evidence that they ever dated. Say things as an opinion , not as facts. For argument sake, if you believe that they ever dated then it doesn't matter that Nina met him again. Nina was in NZ with 20+ friends, not only Brad. Besides she often hangs out with Derek. It doesn't mean anything. Chris possibility exists until proven otherwise. There is no harm in considering him.
You are right. She never kissed him like if they were dating.

Quote:
She was kissing Brad in one pic on fb from Thailand. Also he was getting attacked by angry nian shippers, ofc he was going to say they never dated. This is also her third time traveling across the world to hang out with him, so I'm inclined to believe there's a level of interest there.
Really? Where? I have never seen her kiss him on his mouth, so strange, how did this never come out?

In this case Nian shipper were simply well observant to see that a kiss on the cheek is something you can do with everyone you are not dating

I have a feeling if Nina is dating someone it could simply be someone not famous. And that would be even more interesting because paps will be dating themselves up trying to find who he is
Old 01-01-2015, 05:42 PM
Master Fan

Well romantical beach getaways say otherwise imo

Stefan&Katherine
Old 01-01-2015, 05:44 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Well romantical beach getaways say otherwise imo
Aren't they all? I do not see what defines it such.... And lest not forget the references that he was with someone else there. Not that i believe every fan sighting.
Old 01-01-2015, 08:48 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
I have seen that pic. A kiss on the cheek is not an evidence of romance. I guess we have to agree to disagree with what happened then.
If she is interested then she should meet Brad more than three times in 1.5 years, just saying. If she starts seeing him every weekend then yes that's a possibility and this thread is all about possibilities.
On a separate note, if she didn't see Chris again then clearly it went nowhere. Simple as that.

Last edited by Ash84; 01-01-2015 at 09:43 PM
Old 01-02-2015, 06:50 AM
Master Fan

Brad lives all the way across the world. How could she possibly see him every day? Besides I never claimed he was her bf, I said they prob hooked up and are prob doing so while she's in NZ. If she wanted Chris there, easy arrangements could have been made for him to fly out, just like James Rossiter in NY.

Stefan&Katherine