Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-11-2015, 11:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

Huh...wow. I haven't heard of Bastian but this is very strange and interesting
I say strange because it almost sounds like he's not just recalling a relationship that he had in the past, it sounds like this was a relationship he hasn't let go of? I am probably way off but the way he describes it seems odd to me, especially when he mentioned them dating for only 2 weeks I'm not saying 2 weeks means absolutely nothing but it's a pretty short amount of time to fall in love with someone. Do you think Nina will reply or acknowledge any of this? I'm kind of hoping she will out of my own curiosity
Old 10-11-2015, 11:44 PM
Extreme Fan

I wish celebrities would stop commenting on everything that is going on with their personal lives,especially when involves another person who may not be too keen on divulging that kind of information.From the way he is talking about it it's unclear if there was a relationship,a random hook up(when Nina said several times she is a relationship type of girl) or just a wishful thinking on his part.

So he is promoting his album(single)using Nina's name.Not cool.

And PS how hard is to remember Nina's name? unless she went with Nikolina,in this case its understandable
Old 10-12-2015, 12:23 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scribbled Pretty (View Post)
Huh...wow. I haven't heard of Bastian but this is very strange and interesting
I say strange because it almost sounds like he's not just recalling a relationship that he had in the past, it sounds like this was a relationship he hasn't let go of? I am probably way off but the way he describes it seems odd to me, especially when he mentioned them dating for only 2 weeks I'm not saying 2 weeks means absolutely nothing but it's a pretty short amount of time to fall in love with someone. Do you think Nina will reply or acknowledge any of this? I'm kind of hoping she will out of my own curiosity
I just find the whole thing hilarious. I don't think Nina will reply. Nina doesn't address personal life questions very much and I don't think he was that important. He was one of those many guys that Nina hung out in the past. Nothing more than random flirtation but clearly it meant something for Bastian. If I recall correctly, I think he is the same guy that Nina (probably) kissed in the Matt Davis video.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEfan27 (View Post)
I wish celebrities would stop commenting on everything that is going on with their personal lives,especially when involves another person who may not be too keen on divulging that kind of information.From the way he is talking about it it's unclear if there was a relationship,a random hook up(when Nina said several times she is a relationship type of girl) or just a wishful thinking on his part.

And PS how hard is to remember Nina's name? unless she went with Nikolina,in this case its understandable
Random hook up if we go by the evidence but nothing more. Nina is a relationship girl but she surely had her hookups in these last two years.
There is certainly another angle as you mentioned. He is selling his single using Nina's name which I do beleive he should avoid. However, it's nothing new. Celebs use their relationships to promote themselves. It creates interest you know.

PS. I don't think Nina follows him on IG still but can anyone confirm?
Old 10-12-2015, 05:38 AM
Master Fan

Quote:

I found it kind of endearing that this boy fell for her so hard and i try to understand him....i did too LOL. But you do have a point. She is with a guy now and its kind of...idk, not fair. It sounds like he probably just fell for her but she did not respond to his feelings but then it is not for sure what happen. He is giving quete many details and it is very obvious that it is our Nina he is talking about.
Old 10-12-2015, 06:19 AM
Part-Time Fan

All I can say is the sex must have been great lol. Obviously Nina is in a different place and in a very committed relationship now. I can just see Austin seeing this and being like, "step off buddy. She's mine now!!" :-)
Old 10-12-2015, 07:19 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:

Well said. It's obvious why he made sure to say her name and this is the most disgusting part. What is it with people who need to drag Nina's name simply to get attention/buzz on them.

Quote:
I am probably way off but the way he describes it seems odd to me, especially when he mentioned them dating for only 2 weeks
I do agree. Like you I'm not saying it's not possible but IDK it's creepy. I mean you have a two weeks fling but still not over it after one year. I firmly believe this was only to get attention because sadly it did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash84
PS. I don't think Nina follows him on IG still but can anyone confirm?
No she doesn't.
Old 10-12-2015, 08:20 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by winterfalls (View Post)
Well said. It's obvious why he made sure to say her name and this is the most disgusting part. What is it with people who need to drag Nina's name simply to get attention/buzz on them.

Exactly!He could've simply said I met I girl,while in Monaco.Se was everything I wanted ... He could've said all those things he said without mentioning her name.I mean even if Nina wasn't our Nina and it was a different non celebrity Nina it's still wrong to promote your song like that.
What happen to privacy these days?Honestly reading this makes sick.We never got such an inside look of any of Nina relationships

Quote:
Originally Posted by vessy (View Post)
I found it kind of endearing that this boy fell for her so hard and i try to understand him....i did too LOL. But you do have a point. She is with a guy now and its kind of...idk, not fair. It sounds like he probably just fell for her but she did not respond to his feelings but then it is not for sure what happen. He is giving quete many details and it is very obvious that it is our Nina he is talking about.
I don't find it endearing at all.I find it creepy as hell and cowardly and absolutely unfair towards Nina who is notorious for keeping her personal life private
Old 07-27-2016, 04:49 AM
Fan Forum Star

Looks like we can bump this thread and get things going for now with Nina being single and back on the market
Old 01-03-2017, 01:40 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scribbled Pretty (View Post)
Looks like we can bump this thread and get things going for now with Nina being single and back on the market
Has anyone here heard of Glen Powell. There's some speculation that Nina may be dating this guy. They spent NYE together with his family and a whole group of people. Let's discuss and revive this thread!
Old 01-03-2017, 01:59 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

I've never heard of him.

{taek su mi sun}
Old 01-05-2017, 03:06 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalias (View Post)
Has anyone here heard of Glen Powell. There's some speculation that Nina may be dating this guy. They spent NYE together with his family and a whole group of people. Let's discuss and revive this thread!
I haven't heard of him so fill us in girl!
Old 01-05-2017, 06:38 AM
Part-Time Fan

They first crossed paths on a red carpet last year during a golden globes after party:

He and Nina were next seen together with friends back in November but nothing really came of that. Just hanging out with friends apparently. Now, she and her crew spent New Years Eve and a few days before with him, his crew and his family at their Austin ranch. There were a few pics where they looked kind of cozy. It may be nothing but it also might be something.

He's playing John Glen in the upcoming movie Hidden Figures and he plays Chad Radwell in Scream Queens.

According to him during a recent interview he is single so here's to crossing fingers that this may be a good match for him!

I'm terrible at posting pics but here's a link to some of their images together. I'm hoping someone who is more skilled than me this will post more pics:-)

https://www.google.com/search?q=glen...dobrev&imgrc=_

Last edited by natalias; 01-05-2017 at 06:46 AM
Old 01-06-2017, 07:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

I didn't know they spent time together on NYE.

I know him from Scream Queens.
Old 01-07-2017, 10:28 AM
Fan Forum Star

Ahh okay, I've never heard of Glen but he is pretty good looking if I do say so myself
Old 01-07-2017, 04:10 PM
Part-Time Fan

Sick and tired of the medias trying constantly to tie her to Ian,claiming that she's not over him just because she's not settled down. She ened it because she didn't want to settle down and ever since has been enjoying her life without looking back. They're pathetic trying to make him look like this irresistible,unforgettable catch that Nina can't get over.She's beyond over him and actually happy for him despite of his rudness about her