Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-29-2015, 10:25 PM
Part-Time Fan

Yeah, this relationship looks like it's on. Other race car drivers have called them a couple on social media. Definitely a cute couple

Old 05-30-2015, 04:10 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalias (View Post)
Seems we need to bump this thread with new couple alert. Say hello to Ausbrev. Guess she was seen with Austin Stowell at indi 500 this weekend. Plus he was probably the extra person on the cross country road trip. Let's discuss people!!!! Anyone else have more info.
love seeing you back here by the way
Ausbrev I love how we keep having these ship names for these guys she's running through. She really is having her time!
Old 05-31-2015, 04:34 AM
Part-Time Fan

Love being back:-). Apparently Austins movie wrapped already so they're probably back in LA laying low. Hoping he walks the final girl carpet with her or at least goes to the premier.
Old 05-31-2015, 01:41 PM
Part-Time Fan

Seems like someone's going quite public with their relationship.

https://twitter.com/ninaftjulianne/s...75494254583808

What do you guys think. I can't even remember the last time Nina was this open about being with someone. So happy for her. Discuss people. Thoughts??
Old 05-31-2015, 11:49 PM
Master Fan

Quote:

What do you guys think. I can't even remember the last time Nina was this open about being with someone. So happy for her. Discuss people. Thoughts??
Idk, but it might be....a kiss would make thing a little more clear
Old 06-02-2015, 07:18 AM
Part-Time Fan

Not only did Nina regram the above pic but one of the girls that was at the dinner that night refered to Nina's and Juilannes plus ones as babe friends.

https://instagram.com/p/3Xuk2nCsFk/

Nina also liked the photo that Austin's brother, Ryan posted on instagram. In my opinion, it's obvious they are together and seem to be more serious than Nina has been with anyone as of late. What do you guys think?

Last edited by natalias; 06-02-2015 at 07:22 AM Reason: correction
Old 06-02-2015, 12:24 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Not only did Nina regram the above pic but one of the girls that was at the dinner that night refered to Nina's and Juilannes plus ones as babe friends.

https://instagram.com/p/3Xuk2nCsFk/

Nina also liked the photo that Austin's brother, Ryan posted on instagram. In my opinion, it's obvious they are together and seem to be more serious than Nina has been with anyone as of late. What do you guys think?
I "think" Nina and Austin have been seeing each other for about 6 months thanks to his cousin, Angus Harrison, who is Nina's best friend, but things have gotten more serious over the past 2 months. Ausbrev? Cute nickname! Maybe now that Nina has moved to LA the paparazzi will get a clue and take some pictures.

I was never under the impression that Nina and Chris Wood were dating, but were more likely just friends. My opinion is that Nina was playing matchmaker between Chris and a young woman, who is good friends with Nina, that works for WB Studios and is assigned to Atlanta. However, as of March, I believe Chris Wood has been and still is dating Riley Voelkel. Of course that is just my opinion.. no more..no less
Old 06-03-2015, 03:47 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:

I clicked the link and I'm sorry if I'm dense but how is she being open? Also I don't venture on instagram or twitter often so I may not be reading things correctly I see heart smiley faces and I did see that Austin was mentioned at the end was that what it was?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2424GAPeach (View Post)
I "think" Nina and Austin have been seeing each other for about 6 months thanks to his cousin, Angus Harrison, who is Nina's best friend, but things have gotten more serious over the past 2 months. Ausbrev? Cute nickname! Maybe now that Nina has moved to LA the paparazzi will get a clue and take some pictures.

I was never under the impression that Nina and Chris Wood were dating, but were more likely just friends. My opinion is that Nina was playing matchmaker between Chris and a young woman, who is good friends with Nina, that works for WB Studios and is assigned to Atlanta. However, as of March, I believe Chris Wood has been and still is dating Riley Voelkel. Of course that is just my opinion.. no more..no less
Wow 6 months? I know that's a guess on your part but I just am a little surprised to hear that it could have been going on this long I mean that's not forever but it certainly isn't a relationship that's going nowhere. I couldn't imagine dating someone 6 months unless I felt it could be serious so I'm going to assume if this has been going on that long this just might be someone Nina is taken with. But yeah, I guess we'll see
Old 06-03-2015, 04:05 AM
Part-Time Fan

She reposted that picture on her Instagram. For Nina, I think that s quite a big step. She normally does not acknowledge anyone she's dating. That's what I meant by being more open. Then the girl that was with them at the dinner referring to hubby's and babe friends.
Old 06-03-2015, 04:09 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
She reposted that picture on her Instagram. For Nina, I think that s quite a big step. She normally does not acknowledge anyone she's dating. That's what I meant by being more open. Then the girl that was with them at the dinner referring to hubby's and babe friends.
OH! SHE REPOSTED IT! I gotcha!! wow I am slow
Old 06-11-2015, 01:38 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scribbled Pretty (View Post)
I clicked the link and I'm sorry if I'm dense but how is she being open? Also I don't venture on instagram or twitter often so I may not be reading things correctly I see heart smiley faces and I did see that Austin was mentioned at the end was that what it was?

Wow 6 months? I know that's a guess on your part but I just am a little surprised to hear that it could have been going on this long I mean that's not forever but it certainly isn't a relationship that's going nowhere. I couldn't imagine dating someone 6 months unless I felt it could be serious so I'm going to assume if this has been going on that long this just might be someone Nina is taken with. But yeah, I guess we'll see
Looks like the paps in LA are finally getting a clue...
Nina Dobrev Dating Austin Stowell? Spotted Looking Cozy at Comedy Show : People.com

and another article: http://www.eonline.com/news/665943/r...et-the-details

http://www.accesshollywood.com/nina-...gn=latest_news

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-...etails-2015126

Last edited by 2424GAPeach; 06-12-2015 at 11:57 AM
Old 06-12-2015, 02:58 AM
Fan Forum Star

Aha interesting thanks for the article
Old 06-12-2015, 12:29 PM
Part-Time Fan

I think they are pretty serious at this point. I'm so glad to see the narrative changing for Nina because the poor Nina crap was becoming exhausting. I think they look great together and we knew about this before all these articles:-) Who thinks we may get pics of them this weekend? Bet the paps will be on high alert now!! Also, I think it's time for their own thread (cough Erin cough) :-)

Last edited by natalias; 06-12-2015 at 01:16 PM
Old 06-13-2015, 10:07 PM
Extreme Fan

It's great to see Nina happy with Austin.I think she was waiting till she will be done with TVD to be more open about it.We know Austin visited her in ATL but there you can keep it private.Since she now live in LA I bet it wil not be long after we will get paps pics of them since media is on to it
Old 06-14-2015, 05:48 PM
Part-Time Fan

More Stobrev!! Taylor Swift Brings Her Whole Squad to Jaime King's Baby Shower – See the Cute Photos : People.com Mobile
Can't wait for official pics of them. Hope we get carpet pics soon.