New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-15-2014, 10:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Dianna Agron
Nina Dobrev

Nina's Love Life Thread #9: Please read the OP if you are new to this thread.

This thread has been reopened

Before you make any posts, please read the guidelines in this thread.
  1. This is a thread for Nina and other potential men she may or may not be dating.
  2. Please do not discuss Ian or Derek in this thread because we already have threads for them on this board here and here.
  3. Do not bash or badmouth anyone in this thread, and don’t bring posts over from Twitter just to make fun of those posts.
  4. If you support Nina with Ian, but are mature enough to handle the possibility that she’s dating someone else, please feel free to post here, but please don’t bring Ian into your posts or compare her current possible relationship to her relationship with Ian.
  5. There will be speculation and differences of opinion in this thread, but please keep things respectful and please do not try to force others to have the same opinion as you. To avoid any type of drama, please try to start your opinions with the words 'I think'.
  6. f someone is breaking the rules, please respectfully remind them of the rules in the Opening Post. If someone continues to break the rules, please don’t try to mini-mod the thread but contact me and I will look into it.
  7. Please note that if you break the rules that we’ve established in this thread, we’ll be contacting you, and if this behavior continues, we will report your actions to one of the Moderator Managers for further action.

Last edited by Scribbled Pretty; 01-19-2015 at 10:19 PM
Scribbled Pretty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2014, 10:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Dianna Agron
Nina Dobrev

I opened this thread too early, closing it until the old one is finished!
Old 12-17-2014, 07:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Dianna Agron
Nina Dobrev

Continue
Old 12-17-2014, 07:41 PM
can't do this without you

Tftnt, Erin.
{Elijah♥Hayley}
could never leave you is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2014, 08:23 PM
Part-Time Fan

Thanks Erin. I'm glad you did not mind me answering ;-). Any chance you can bring my last post over. I tried but don't see how I can do it:-)
natalias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2014, 04:21 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
We have new stuff!! This is from a girls tumblr who has a friend that works on the TVD set:
my piano was boldly outspoken

There's also pics coming out of Nina and Chris at the Spartan race in mailbu two weeks ago. I'll just post the two of them together but theres plenty more where you can see Nina just behind Chris and them individually.
I am bringing over your post from the last thread.

Laura! First of all, I don't beleive in sources. From my past experience in this fandom, I have found their information quite contradictory and false. I noticed the same inconsistency in this source which I will discuss with you in PM.
Coming back to topic, I saw their pics. They look quite adorable and dirty.

Let's post some more!

Ash84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2014, 06:26 AM
Part-Time Fan

Thanks for bringing over my post. Can you tell me how to do that via PM or is that not somethin we can all do ;-). I'll repost the dirty pics (not what it sounds like) of them here too:

Old 12-18-2014, 07:41 AM
Master Fan

The dirty pics .... I mean literary
vessy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2014, 07:56 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by vessy (View Post)
The dirty pics .... I mean literary
Ha exactly. Glad someone gets my sense of humor Vessy!! I'm really hoping we get more pics or sightings of them this week. I find it interesting that Chris has not posted anything at all in Twitter or Instagram. Maybe all the attention was overwhelming.
Old 12-18-2014, 10:29 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalias (View Post)
Ha exactly. Glad someone gets my sense of humor Vessy!! I'm really hoping we get more pics or sightings of them this week. I find it interesting that Chris has not posted anything at all in Twitter or Instagram. Maybe all the attention was overwhelming.
I have a feeling he is a private type, which is good, but lets see what future shows.

Yeah, imagine a title like this in the media "Nina Dobrev's dirty pictures unveiled"
Old 12-18-2014, 08:59 PM
can't do this without you

Nice pics!
{Elijah♥Hayley}
could never leave you is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2014, 12:20 AM
Passionate Fan

Hmm... So Chris how you want me to interpret this tweet considering we are all thinking dirty?
Old 12-19-2014, 02:53 AM
Part-Time Fan

I have an idea of how he thinks it should be interpreted. IN my opinion it's subtle shout out to Nina, mixed with a bit of "yes it was me with her and they're not just rumors you're hearing..." At least that's how I'm interpreting it;-). Who's with me!!?
Old 12-19-2014, 03:43 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalias (View Post)
I have an idea of how he thinks it should be interpreted. IN my opinion it's subtle shout out to Nina, mixed with a bit of "yes it was me with her and they're not just rumors you're hearing..." At least that's how I'm interpreting it;-). Who's with me!!?
I would like to interpret it that way too even if he doesn't mean it.

Atleast, without pics, he confirmed that it was him, not that I needed it.
Old 12-19-2014, 05:03 AM
Master Fan

Sexy ha?? Well, I wanna see sexy NYC too. Even if it not NYC itself but a Nina

I noticed Chris in not in my taste on TVD, not because he is a villain but because he looks a bit strange to me there, I mean like one of these temporary villains that get to be killed at the end. In real life however, as well as the cons, he does look much better. Strange, many guys do no look better in real life then the screen. But I saw these pics from the con and you can see he is Fine!

I do not know if he and Nina are only friends or whatever their status is, but he seems nice, still too little about him to know. I kind of do not trust media. Funny how the ones we need to trust the most like media and governments are the ones I truest the least LMAO.
Reply   Post New Thread