Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-22-2014, 09:34 AM
Part-Time Fan

And they were spotted together at ACL. The festival Nina went to in Texas at the beginning of October. https://twitter.com/meagan__stokes/s...22451635118081
I would not be surprised if Nina met Mark before. They run in the same circle and if you check Instagram have a lot of the same friends. I think they are dating and the more sightings we get, the more apparent this becomes to me anyway. I'm thinking we'll have another sighting of them this weekend. Oh and she wasn't just spotted backstage at last weeks Santa Barbara concert. She was also tagged and took a few pics at the place where the band was staying for the weekend. She was puctured with the other band members girlfriends and the picture was taken by the bands professional photographer.
Instagram
Instagram
If you click on above link and check who's tagged you'll see Nina and Mark (aka mistrsmims on Instagram) are tagged.

There's more but I think there's no denying that even with what Ash and I have provided Nina and Mark are at the very least dating. Btw first time putting a post like this together so hope I did it right:-)
Old 11-22-2014, 11:22 AM
Passionate Fan

I forgot to add this one. Notice the similarity.

PS. Natalia! You did very well. Just state it as an opinion and not like "there is no denying" otherwise someone here might object.
Old 11-22-2014, 11:34 AM
Part-Time Fan

Yes you are right Ash. Everything I say is just my opinion;-). I think this is interesting.
Instagram
Notice who gets photo and light credit on this pic. I believe this may have been taken in Miami. Foster the People played at ACL and then went to Miami. After that we have the pics of Mark in Atlanta. That would mean 6 weeks ago they were at ACL together, then Miami then Atlanta. In my opinion, that's a lot of togetherness for just something casual but I guess we wait and see still:-). What do you guys think about all these findings. Let's revive this thread and keep it going. Speculation with some solid pics and proof is fun, no?
Old 11-22-2014, 03:02 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalias (View Post)
Yes you are right Ash. Everything I say is just my opinion;-). I think this is interesting.
Instagram
Notice who gets photo and light credit on this pic. I believe this may have been taken in Miami. Foster the People played at ACL and then went to Miami. After that we have the pics of Mark in Atlanta. That would mean 6 weeks ago they were at ACL together, then Miami then Atlanta. In my opinion, that's a lot of togetherness for just something casual but I guess we wait and see still:-). What do you guys think about all these findings. Let's revive this thread and keep it going. Speculation with some solid pics and proof is fun, no?
Interesting info and entirely possible. For how long do you think they are seeing each other (in case they are dating)?
Old 11-22-2014, 03:10 PM
Part-Time Fan

I'm thinking since September or August. Someone should do a deep dive and figure out if Nina was at anymore concerts or festivals before the October one we know about. In my opinion though, this is not brand new.
Old 11-23-2014, 01:50 AM
Fan Forum Star

Ayesha - Thank you for schooling me on them, I have to say you and everyone else in here are amazing "investigators" I really need to pay more attention to her tweets and her pictures when it comes to the guys in the pictures.
Old 11-23-2014, 04:49 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scribbled Pretty (View Post)
Ayesha - Thank you for schooling me on them, I have to say you and everyone else in here are amazing "investigators" I really need to pay more attention to her tweets and her pictures when it comes to the guys in the pictures.

NP! Well thanks to Laura(natalias) here. I completely missed the signs actually.
Old 11-23-2014, 06:32 AM
Part-Time Fan

Aww thanks Ayesha. Your post was great though and glad to have a partner in crime;-p

Is it just me or does it look like Nina is wearing Marks shirt in these pics lol.

There are more pics of both of them with this same looking shirt. What do you guys think?

Last edited by natalias; 11-23-2014 at 08:13 AM Reason: Merge double post
Old 11-23-2014, 08:08 AM
Part-Time Fan

Sorry double post

Last edited by natalias; 11-23-2014 at 08:23 AM Reason: Double post
Old 11-23-2014, 11:24 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Aww thanks Ayesha. Your post was great though and glad to have a partner in crime;-p

Is it just me or does it look like Nina is wearing Marks shirt in these pics lol.

There are more pics of both of them with this same looking shirt. What do you guys think?
Are we really doing this? I like the term "partners in crime".

It's not the same shirt. Mark's shirt buttons are on the left side while Nina shirt buttons are on the right side. I think they just have similar taste in shirts.
Old 11-23-2014, 11:28 AM
Master Fan

hmm, the shirts are very similar indeed. I would not have noticed the buttons thing
Old 11-23-2014, 12:37 PM
Part-Time Fan

Nice catch lol. Maybe they bought matching his and hers flannels. They do look very alike!!
Old 11-23-2014, 12:53 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Maybe they bought matching his and hers flannels. They do look very alike!!
That's a nice thought.
Old 11-30-2014, 01:23 PM
Passionate Fan

Considering that Nina didnot spend Thanksgiving with Mark, I guess it is safe to assume that they are friends only. Obviously I am not writing them off but so far I haven't gotten any romantic vibe about them. Anyone who has witnessed them have not reported any such thing either. What do you say Laura?
Old 11-30-2014, 07:05 PM
Part-Time Fan

Oh no. I would not say that. Mark was with his family in Ohio. It would have been too soon for Nina to have gone with him. Them not being together one weekend does not negate all the time they did spend together. We'll have to wait and see but I'm not ready to rule this just a freimdship. All this is just my opinion of course.