Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-11-2014, 12:25 PM
Part-Time Fan

Yeah, me too. This certainly does not hurt her any press wise and people for the most part seem to think they would make a great couple.

Now Eonline is saying they did share a quick kiss:
Liam Hemsworth and Nina Dobrev Share a Quick Kiss—New Details From Their Night at the Bar! | E! Online

They probably re-investigated when they saw the People article claiming they were acting coupley.

Last edited by natalias; 02-11-2014 at 01:16 PM
Old 02-11-2014, 01:14 PM
Part-Time Fan

double post. sorry:-(
Old 02-11-2014, 01:27 PM
Loyal Fan

I wonder how long theyre gonna milk this sighting , hope something else comes up for even more speculation.

Quote:
"He had his hand wrapped around her waist, and she was looking up at him and they had a quick kiss," the source says. "Then she got in her car." The source notes that the kiss was "really quick"—more like a peck, really.
any truth to this?? who knows, sounds cute though.

DVD Commentary
Sophia-Brooke and Peyton are not lovers, thanks, lets just establish that right now.
Hilarie- thats true, atleast not season one.
Sophia-(pause)WoW, not till season 3 Hil come on.

I'm am a 100% Creek Freak and proud of it!...
Old 02-11-2014, 01:52 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CreekFreak2525 (View Post)
Ohhh the story has hit People now, this should be fun... I would love a new pic of them to surface.
People actually names one of the sources they spoke with to confirm the story.
Liam Hemsworth and Nina Dobrev – New Couple Alert? - Caught in the Act, Ian Somerhalder, Nina Dobrev : People.com
Old 02-11-2014, 02:05 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2424GAPeach (View Post)
People actually names one of the sources they spoke with to confirm the story.
Liam Hemsworth and Nina Dobrev – New Couple Alert? - Caught in the Act, Ian Somerhalder, Nina Dobrev : People.com
Interesting, they had someone at this day, at this time and place...people are getting so ridiculous that it doses not deserve a mention anymore...some would do anything to make Nina look like....well.. i will refrain from being too honest. My poor Nina. I winder what they have next for her...what will she up the ante for....

Edit: Nina just posted a pic of her and @shawnrashmore . I cannot wait to see what stupid media and idiots from twitter say...

Last edited by vessy; 02-11-2014 at 02:52 PM
Old 02-11-2014, 02:54 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by vessy (View Post)
Interesting, they had someone at this day, at this time and place...people are getting so ridiculous that it doses not deserve a mention anymore...some would do anything to make Nina look like....well.. i will refrain from being too honest. My poor Nina. I winder what they have next for her...what will she up the ante for....
Well darling she is young rich famous. Why she can't dating or whathever she wants ????? Guys please ....
Old 02-11-2014, 02:58 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Looks like what? A ****?
You seem to have a problem with nina being associated with anyone. It's quite offensive that you keep insinuating that she is a whore if she dates anyone. This thread is for people who actually want to spec about her love life.
Old 02-11-2014, 03:01 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Araline (View Post)
Well darling she is young rich famous. Why she can't dating or whathever she wants ????? Guys please ....
I am sure she can...i am even more sure she is not dating all these people too It is just so funny watching people react the way they do.....and even more fun watching media milk that cow. It was frustrating reading the hate and negative of it all, but i guess it all comes to getting used to the way this world turns.....hey i just saw that thing about the giraffe in the zoo...why be surprised by anything at all? It is is the way t is--haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by monygrl (View Post)
Looks like what? A ****?
You seem to have a problem with nina being associated with anyone. It's quite offensive that you keep insinuating that she is a whore if she dates anyone. This thread is for people who actually want to spec about her love life.

I would not like anyone even saying this about her. No, no problem with the association, read above....it all comes down to the ridiculousness of the world we live in. But, i am learning to ignore the bad thing. I am sure Nina is doing the same...posting cool pics
Old 02-11-2014, 03:12 PM
Part-Time Fan

I literally see nothing wrong with any of the articles or the idea of Nina and Liam...she hasn't even been linked to that many people in the media lol

They'd be super cute though!
Old 02-11-2014, 03:12 PM
Part-Time Fan

Oops dp
Old 02-11-2014, 03:17 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
I am sure she can...i am even more sure she is not dating all these people too It is just so funny watching people react the way they do.....and even more fun watching media milk that cow. It was frustrating reading the hate and negative of it all, but i guess it all comes to getting used to the way this world turns.....hey i just saw that thing about the giraffe in the zoo...why be surprised by anything at all? It is is the way t is--haha.

I would not like anyone even saying this about her. No, no problem with the association, read above....it all comes down to the ridiculousness of the world we live in. But, i am learning to ignore the bad thing. I am sure Nina is doing the same...posting cool pics
Gotcha... Your talking about twitter comments? So many are bitter fans who felt entitled that their ship broke up. Reading the twitter names makes it clear who the haters are.

You should keep the hate there on twitter and just enjoy the pretty.

We dont "Know" who she is dating or not dating. We are just fans using our powers of observation. If she is with a guy and we hear or have pics of them holding hands, kissing, making plans then yea, there is a chance of them dating. If they never are seen together then I would say they aren't.

It's all in fun on here. Nina has over 4 million followers. I'm sure she never looks at her mentions. I'm sure she doesn't read comments on magazine websites. I think the girl had better things to do woth her time.
Old 02-11-2014, 03:37 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:

Edit: Nina just posted a pic of her and @shawnrashmore . I cannot wait to see what stupid media and idiots from twitter say...
I'm not sure why it is ridiculous for Nina, who is single, and Liam, who is single, to be at the Corner Tavern on Edgewood Ave in midtown Atlanta enjoying each others company, having a few drinks, or for people to see them there. The Corner Tavern is a very popular celebrity spot, as well as a popular spot for the locals. It is not a dive, nor is it in anyway sleazy. I really don't see what the problem is in Nina dating Liam Hemsworth, or Julian Tobias, or Derek Hough. She just wants to enjoy life and be single for a while. There is nothing wrong with that at all, nor does it cheapen her in any way. However, I would have to say out of those three men, Liam Hemsworth and Nina Dobrev as a couple would be visually pleasing and easy to get behind.
Old 02-11-2014, 03:43 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I'm not sure why it is ridiculous for Nina, who is single, and Liam, who is single, to be at the Corner Tavern on Edgewood Ave in midtown Atlanta enjoying each others company, having a few drinks, or for people to see them there. The Corner Tavern is a very popular celebrity spot, as well as a popular spot for the locals. It is not a dive, nor is it in anyway sleazy. I really don't see what the problem is in Nina dating Liam Hemsworth, or Julian Tobias, or Derek Hough. She just wants to enjoy life and be single for a while. There is nothing wrong with that at all, nor does it cheapen her in any way. However, I would have to say out of those three men, Liam Hemsworth and Nina Dobrev as a couple would be visually pleasing and easy to get behind.
It is ridiculous to link her with everyone she talks too, not dating them, i am sure Nina is laughing at this the way i am. Still she could/ or could not be with anyone now. (hmmm...oh no wait, this is for another thread)
i honestly right now cannot wait to see who the next one will be i am starting to have more fun with it than i should.
Old 02-11-2014, 03:49 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
The Corner Tavern is a very popular celebrity spot, as well as a popular spot for the locals.
I want to live in Atlanta

However, I would have to say out of those three men, Liam Hemsworth and Nina Dobrev as a couple would be visually pleasing and easy to get behind (с)

I agree
Old 02-11-2014, 03:53 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbow777 (View Post)
I want to live in Atlanta

However, I would have to say out of those three men, Liam Hemsworth and Nina Dobrev as a couple would be visually pleasing and easy to get behind (с)

I agree
Me too! And as close to Nina as possible. I know where they shoot the show, but not where Nina lives.... i would totally stock her...OK, maybe i have too much respect to do this, but in my head i totally am..
Well, i would go to see her building, just out of curiosity....