Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-10-2014, 02:36 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by starcrossedsoulmates (View Post)
I know Hunger Games has been filming in the ATL area, so I'm sure if any combination of cast members from TVD & HG that included Nina & Liam hung out, that would be how they knew the other one was in the area.
That's possible but then we never heard of such sightings before.

Quote:
Also, didn't someone post pics of Liam being one of the people to present Nina with her PCA from a couple of years ago?
Yeah but that doesn't make them friends. Both Jennifer and Liam presented Nina with the award and since then neither Nina or Liam acknowledged each other. Do they follow each other on twitter?
Old 02-10-2014, 02:42 PM
Part-Time Fan

According to eonlines article it says " dobrevs rep had no comment on the recent sightings" which is Hollywood for confirmation, right?
Old 02-10-2014, 02:57 PM
Loyal Fan

The guy that tweeted he say them kissing deleted the tweet which makes me think it was him making it up he was the only one that said it and everyone else that sighted them there didn't say that barely acknowledged nina even being there I think if that was true someone else would have said it on twitter and plus the justjaredjr article says she jumped into the car service nina live in ATL I don't think she would have taken a car service but driven but hey just my opinion quick thing about Liam the production of mockingjay is moving to film in Europe soon he won't be in ATL much longer
Old 02-10-2014, 03:10 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anabell4life (View Post)
The guy that tweeted he say them kissing deleted the tweet which makes me think it was him making it up he was the only one that said it and everyone else that sighted them there didn't say that barely acknowledged nina even being there I think if that was true someone else would have said it on twitter and plus the justjaredjr article says she jumped into the car service nina live in ATL I don't think she would have taken a car service but driven but hey just my opinion quick thing about Liam the production of mockingjay is moving to film in Europe soon he won't be in ATL much longer
Just commenting on the car service thing. Its a smart thing to do when you've been drinking. I know my daughter and her friends do that when they plan a night out.

That being said, its all in good fun to speculate. Keep being seen with hot guys Nina. It keeps it interesting in here, lol
Old 02-10-2014, 03:11 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalias (View Post)
According to eonlines article it says " dobrevs rep had no comment on the recent sightings" which is Hollywood for confirmation, right?
They also said:

Quote:
According to an eyewitness, "it didn't seem like a date" and "there was no PDA going on" between the two young Hollywood stars.
Besides they were with other people too according to articles and witnesses.
Poor girl cannot even talk to friends without this craziness anymore. I am just concerned of the hate she gets on the Internet. i wish they would leave her alone.
Old 02-10-2014, 03:17 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by monygrl (View Post)
Just commenting on the car service thing. Its a smart thing to do when you've been drinking. I know my daughter and her friends do that when they plan a night out.

That being said, its all in good fun to speculate. Keep being seen with hot guys Nina. It keeps it interesting in here, lol
True didn't think of that I guess because when I go out with my friends we have a designated driver lol one of us stays sober
Old 02-10-2014, 03:33 PM
Part-Time Fan

damn the Nina & Liam dating rumors are ALL OVER THE DAMN media.seriously,it's crazy just bcs some people tweeted that they were "really close" with each other.maybe it was just a hookup,or maybe just maybe they're JUST FRIENDS lollol.
doesn't mean they're dating.

also this one is actually reliable source tough :

NY DAILY NEWS

"They were there together and were with a couple other friends," the witness said. ""They were having a great time. They were definitely acting couple-y."

The possible new couple were "drinking beer by the bar" and stayed close to each other throughout the night, the insider said. When they left hours later, it became clear that they might be more than friends.

"The kisses were on the lips publicly outside of the bar … and it was three sensual kisses on the lips," the onlooker told Celebuzz.

Liam Hemsworth, Nina Dobrev spark romance rumors after being spotted at Atlanta bar - NY Daily News

New couple alert: Liam Hemsworth and Nina Dobrev enjoy Atlanta 'date' | Metro News
Old 02-10-2014, 03:42 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by vessy (View Post)
They also said:

Besides they were with other people too according to articles and witnesses.
Poor girl cannot even talk to friends without this craziness anymore. I am just concerned of the hate she gets on the Internet. i wish they would leave her alone.
Lol, yea, I'm sure Nina never goes into her mentions. I am positive she has a personal twitter account she uses.
And this is the love life thread so we are allowed to spec about it. And the rumors in the mags are keeping her name in the press. Win/win.
Old 02-10-2014, 03:49 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalias (View Post)
Sometimes, but not always...

Although, it does kinda seem to be true for Nina...in the past, there were other rumors that when her reps were asked to comment, they denied it when it wasn't true, but said "no comment" when it was true

I'm sure it's based on what their client tells them to say, though
Old 02-10-2014, 03:54 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by monygrl (View Post)
Lol, yea, I'm sure Nina never goes into her mentions. I am positive she has a personal twitter account she uses.
And this is the love life thread so we are allowed to spec about it. And the rumors in the mags are keeping her name in the press. Win/win.
I only know that Nina is not that type of girl. Nothing against speculations but all the man she was linked to...I mean LOL but t is pure offensive. I only hope she is not taking it hard and never lets these idiotic articles get to her. And the hate too. I know she is strong and knows the disadvantages when you are in this business but it pains me seeing the image people are building for her. A girl can have fun, but to see she looks like the biggest ho in Hollywood because of a few stupid twitter posters is just more then offensive. I only admire her for standing all this...She is my brave Idol!!!
Old 02-10-2014, 04:05 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenDany (View Post)
damn the Nina & Liam dating rumors are ALL OVER THE DAMN media.seriously,it's crazy just bcs some people tweeted that they were "really close" with each other.maybe it was just a hookup,or maybe just maybe they're JUST FRIENDS lollol.
doesn't mean they're dating.

also this one is actually reliable source tough :

NY DAILY NEWS

"They were there together and were with a couple other friends," the witness said. ""They were having a great time. They were definitely acting couple-y."

The possible new couple were "drinking beer by the bar" and stayed close to each other throughout the night, the insider said. When they left hours later, it became clear that they might be more than friends.

"The kisses were on the lips publicly outside of the bar … and it was three sensual kisses on the lips," the onlooker told Celebuzz.

Liam Hemsworth, Nina Dobrev spark romance rumors after being spotted at Atlanta bar - NY Daily News

New couple alert: Liam Hemsworth and Nina Dobrev enjoy Atlanta 'date' | Metro News
The daily news is not reliable not really known here in NY for there fact checks ... Nothing wrong with speculating just that every single article seems to be copying one another except for the E article that actually seems like it did some digging ... Pll can be friends and hang out and the media is probably getting this whole they kissed from that one tweet that was deleted
Old 02-10-2014, 04:06 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anabell4life (View Post)
i saw jlaw interview and i think till late march or start of april they are still in atlanta and then 2 months in paris and berlin....
Old 02-10-2014, 04:08 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
I only know that Nina is not that type of girl. Nothing against speculations but all the man she was linked to...I mean LOL but t is pure offensive. I only hope she is not taking it hard and never lets these idiotic articles get to her. And the hate too. I know she is strong and knows the disadvantages when you are in this business but it pains me seeing the image people are building for her. A girl can have fun, but to see she looks like the biggest ho in Hollywood because of a few stupid twitter posters is just more then offensive. I only admire her for standing all this...She is my brave Idol!!!
Vessy! In the last nine months, Nina had one fling (in my opinion) and was linked to two men. That doesn't make her a "ho." She is single so she could have some fun. Trust me, it's not the worst thing in the world to be linked to Liam.
Old 02-10-2014, 04:14 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash84 (View Post)
Vessy! In the last nine months, Nina had one fling (in my opinion) and was linked to two men. That doesn't make her a "ho." She is single so she could have some fun. Trust me, it's not the worst thing in the world to be linked to Liam.
They make it look so, and i am more then clear that for all we know she probably did not date any of the guys she was linked to. But some guys are making thing look ugly intentionally...that is not cool. As for Liam....haha, indeed he looks nice....and not to mention pretty.
Old 02-10-2014, 04:21 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
They make it look so, and i am more then clear that for all we know she probably did not date any of the guys she was linked to. But some guys are making thing look ugly intentionally...that is not cool. As for Liam....haha, indeed he looks nice....and not to mention pretty.
That's what we should focus on. He is pretty. So no harm done.