Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-10-2013, 05:14 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Guys, I'll open the new thread for you before the mods get angry Give me a second.

ETA

Continue the conversation here:

http://www.fanforum.com/f347/ninas-l...ting-63103403/
Old 09-10-2013, 05:47 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash84 (View Post)
First of all a big Thank you for taking your time and sharing this so much information about Derek with us. It's always nice to hear other side of the story.
Moreover, I agree with you. Whatever is happening between Nina and Derek, I will sit back and relax and will see what happens. Odds are against them but if they get serious I hope it works out successfully. Being a Nina fan and a person who never knew Derek before his friendship with Nina, I have great admiration for the Houghs siblings. They supported Nina in a very hard time and gave her maximum time and company to get on with life.

This is interesting. At first I dismissed this idea because I thought it doesn't look like like a romantic bouquet. I guess men don't know these things. They just believe that any type of flower will do. I cannot say for sure but the similarity in the bouquets is indeed intriguing.

I have a question. Being a Derek fan, what do you say about this video? Do you think they are acting more than friends?

Instagram

and please don't go and post here as often as you can. We Nina fans would like to know more about Derek so the things that you haven't said and links you haven't shared, please do share it. We are looking forward to it. Thank you for stopping by!
Thank you, Ashley, for the wonderful welcome! I like the way you and Erin are managing this rather challenging topic.

About the video...funny how we miss things if people don't point them out. But I didn't notice until someone mentioned on twitter that Derek stopped holding Nina's hand after a man--he called him a security person but it may have been someone like Jeff Beacher himself--leaned over and said something to Derek, distracting him, and then Derek let go of Nina's hand.

Just the fact that they are there together at all, and Derek is more dressed up than usual, says, if nothing else, that they wanted to be together. And apparently just the two of them, no Jules or Riawna. Body language is always an important clue to how couples are relating, or not relating. In the photo where they are facing each other at Lollapalooza I thought it almost looked like he was touching Nina's hair; the Radar Online article described him playing with [Playboy Radio DJ] Jessica Hall's hair.

Derek is not shy, and of course close dancing of the kind they do in DWTS is very intimate--"You're going to put your leg WHERE?!?!" his first partner Jennie Garth said she asked, horrified. And dancers can get crude. Maria Menounos said Derek would order her, "Put your vagina here." I won't link any DWTS videos, but Derek and Maria's rumba was pretty hot. So much so that George Stephanopoulos, Nancy Grace and Katie Couric talked about it on Good Morning America while playing the clip. Katie Couric exclaimed, "If Maria and Derek are not dating, they should be!"

So by that standard, we haven't seen anything, and probably won't since they are so private. Which I applaud.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kate89 (View Post)
he was not in Tokyo and frankly I'm not so convinced that he was at the lake with her and others. but I think it's good.. if they really are learning to know each other to see how things could go maybe it's better to have a certain independence on the other. Nina has already lived a story in which she did everything with the other person and it didn't work, I guess this time she wants to do things in a different way, at least at the beginning.
Derek's Dad posted, then deleted, a video of Derek diving into the water at the lake. Last year he posted, then deleted, some footage of Derek and Katherine Jenkins on a ride. I don't read too much into any of it. If there is anything there, or may develop into anything more, we just have to wait and see. She could just be teaching him to speak Bulgarian or something.
Old 09-10-2013, 07:07 AM
Loyal Fan

well derek did the same thing with maria Maria Menounos Photos - Maria Menounos & Derek Hough Get Close At Lunch - Zimbio and he never dated her.....
Old 09-10-2013, 07:09 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kasia1992 (View Post)
I think we just have to wait and see.
yeah right now i am pretty confused...
Old 09-10-2013, 07:13 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by delena89 (View Post)
yeah right now i am pretty confused...
Guys, there is a new thread, let's go there.
Old 09-10-2013, 07:16 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kasia1992 (View Post)
The only think that suprice me is that we didn't see any article from us weekly or people magazine.I would think that kind of magzine would be first to write about it even earlier that fans.When Ian and Nina split up article was realised by us weekly and shortly after everyone was very suprice specially fans.
usweekly tweet it on their official page...i saw a Eonline article..cosmo etc
Old 09-10-2013, 09:30 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by delena89 (View Post)
usweekly tweet it on their official page...i saw a Eonline article..cosmo etc
About Derek and Nina?
Old 09-10-2013, 11:11 AM
Passionate Fan

self delete