Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-12-2013, 06:25 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stenz (View Post)
^ lol This thread is kind of pointless if there's no new guy lol
I wiuld be very happy if it is an old new guy.
Or me! No wait i am not a guy. Pfu.
Old 07-12-2013, 08:19 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Of course

She have been dating Ben Hollingsworth (from Degrassi). I always thought they went out but some said it was just a rumor.
It is difficult to guess about her previous exes because if you search on net, people have linked her with all of Degrassi male co-stars like Daniel Clark, Ben and Evan Williams even. Nina herself said in an interview that she never dated her co-stars before Ian. She could be lying though. Celebrities lie about these things. Have you seen any comments from Nina or her exes about their relationship?
Old 07-12-2013, 08:38 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash84 (View Post)
It is difficult to guess about her previous exes because if you search on net, people have linked her with all of Degrassi male co-stars like Daniel Clark, Ben and Evan Williams even. Nina herself said in an interview that she never dated her co-stars before Ian. She could be lying though. Celebrities lie about these things. Have you seen any comments from Nina or her exes about their relationship?

Liar, Liar, Pants on fire!
Old 07-12-2013, 08:48 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
No but doesn't mean there's no comments somewhere.

Old 07-12-2013, 08:57 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
No but doesn't mean there's no comments somewhere.
Ok I have found one.

Daniel Clark about his relationship with Nina Dobrev during 2007: "This is probably the best relationship I've had, Nina is so beautiful and I feel so blinded by her love and my love. I'm starting to wish it would never end, I love her so ****ing much."

This is Daniel Clark.

Last edited by Ash84; 07-12-2013 at 09:14 AM
Old 07-12-2013, 09:14 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Ok I have found one.

Daniel Clark about his relationship with Nina Dobrev during 2007: "This is probably the best relationship I've had, Nina is so beautiful and I feel so blinded by her love and my love. I'm starting to wish it would never end, I love her so ****ing much."
Sweet. I searched and they went out together in 2007.

Old 07-12-2013, 09:31 AM
Master Fan

Interesting! He does not seem to be in the business anymore. Where is this extract from? He is pretty.
Old 07-12-2013, 11:35 AM
New Fan

ok guys...help me out here please..

still have no idea what went wrong with Nina and Ian. what was the "deep issue"

i guess it has something to do with Ians "FSOG" meeting, they were supposed to spend some quality time in spain after penshoppe interview right???

then they had a conversation in L.A. BOOM! Split???

PM me if you don´t want to post it here.

until then.... are these her ex-boyfriends?

Old 07-12-2013, 12:11 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamNian (View Post)

i guess it has something to do with Ians "FSOG" meeting, they were supposed to spend some quality time in spain after penshoppe interview right???

No I think it's safe to talk about here as long as we are respectful. Fact is that relationship is based on intangible things i.e feelings, understanding, trust etc. You cannot observe and analyze it until and unless it is your own relationship. I am always amused by people who like to over-analyze Nian relationship and make assumptions about them like they know exactly what they are going through and what exactly happened. It is a general belief among fans that Nina ended it while noone knows for sure and have no basis to prove that. Fact is we do not know them and their issues. Moreover, relationships do not end because of a single issue until and unless it is cheating which isn't the case here. Sometimes issues started piling until a relationship reaches a breaking point. It is not necessarily one person's mistake. I personally think they may have grown apart or perhaps the feelings changed. It is not necessary that there was some drama involved. That's all I could say. What was the real issue between them? Noone knows and they will not tell it either and neither they have to. We just know it ended (for now) and that should be enough for us. I will not like to speculate about it because at the end of the day it will be always be wrong. If they did get back together then good for them but if they didn't, well that's life and it happens.

As for the pics you posted, first one is Shane Kippel but certainly not her bf, rumoured or otherwise.

Second one is Ben who was rumoured to be dating Nina but noone knows for sure and we are still trying to figure out.

Last edited by Ash84; 07-12-2013 at 02:10 PM
Old 07-12-2013, 01:17 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

Thanks for starting this thread!

{taek su mi sun}
Old 07-12-2013, 07:07 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:

She have been dating Ben Hollingsworth (from Degrassi). I always thought they went out but some said it was just a rumor.
I heard of Ben & Nina too,But i couldn't find anything about it.
Old 07-12-2013, 07:18 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamNian (View Post)

Wow, I have never seen this pics before. Crazy day today
Old 07-12-2013, 09:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

Vessy, those pictures are old just so you know The first one is with her Degrassi cast mate and the second guy is so familiar but I can't recall the name
Old 07-13-2013, 04:22 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetdreams16 (View Post)
I heard of Ben & Nina too,But i couldn't find anything about it.
Probably it's more of a rumor.

Quote:
Second one is Ben who was rumoured to be dating Nina but noone knows for sure and we are still trying to figure out.
I don't know if we ever will lol

Old 07-13-2013, 06:45 PM
New Fan

well after nearly 3 months of nian ups and downs, I'm still rooting for ian & nina. If they can't find their way back to each other I'm cool with it now. Hopefully they can find whatever they're looking for in a romantic relationship.