Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-16-2014, 04:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

I voted

Baby girl still having fun in St. Tropez
Old 06-16-2014, 07:02 PM
Dedicated Fan

Well Nina and friends are on TMZ tonight. They were talking about how hot the 3 girls were and were showing the pics of Nina and emma on the raft.
Old 06-16-2014, 08:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by monygrl (View Post)
Well Nina and friends are on TMZ tonight. They were talking about how hot the 3 girls were and were showing the pics of Nina and emma on the raft.
Who was talking about them and showing pictures? And you wouldn't happen to have a link would you?
Old 06-16-2014, 08:28 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scribbled Pretty (View Post)
Who was talking about them and showing pictures? And you wouldn't happen to have a link would you?
I dont have a link, it was on TV. TMZ is a show about celebrities, and TMZ stands for Thirty Mile Zone which is Hollywood. It's similar to ENews. They just showed the pics that we have and we're talking about how hot they all were. The guys were all impressed, lol.
Old 06-17-2014, 12:21 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
I dont have a link, it was on TV. TMZ is a show about celebrities, and TMZ stands for Thirty Mile Zone which is Hollywood. It's similar to ENews. They just showed the pics that we have and we're talking about how hot they all were. The guys were all impressed, lol.
They are spying on us
Fans will always be ahead of paps, it's a lost war, really
Old 06-17-2014, 01:48 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Oh I know what TMZ is, it's kind of trashy isn't it? They always seem to exaggerate everything in hollywood
Old 06-17-2014, 07:44 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Oh I know what TMZ is, it's kind of trashy isn't it? They always seem to exaggerate everything in hollywood
All of them are trashy, IMO. But I do laugh at TMZ because, yea, they get a little....rambunctious..at times. Hey, it entertains me, what can I say? Haaa. its where I get most of my Hollywood news because I cant be bothered reading the magazines anymore. But they were pretty good about Nina and friends, just complimenting them. It was a good plug for TVD also. And no mention of any ex's, which I am pretty bored with by now.
Old 06-17-2014, 10:18 AM
Master Fan

Screw TMZ, my girl is nominated for Choice Sci-Fi drama actress. Congrats love!!

First Wave of ‘Teen Choice 2014′ Nominees Announced - Ratings | TVbytheNumbers.Zap2it.com

i know this is not a big awards but---I WANT NINA TO WIN!!!!
Old 06-17-2014, 12:54 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by vessy (View Post)
Screw TMZ, my girl is nominated for Choice Sci-Fi drama actress. Congrats love!!

First Wave of ‘Teen Choice 2014′ Nominees Announced - Ratings | TVbytheNumbers.Zap2it.com

i know this is not a big awards but---I WANT NINA TO WIN!!!!
I'm a little past the age of voting for this as are most of us I presume????? I think you have to be under 21 to vote or under 18?? I forgot.
Old 06-17-2014, 03:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
All of them are trashy, IMO. But I do laugh at TMZ because, yea, they get a little....rambunctious..at times. Hey, it entertains me, what can I say? Haaa. its where I get most of my Hollywood news because I cant be bothered reading the magazines anymore. But they were pretty good about Nina and friends, just complimenting them. It was a good plug for TVD also. And no mention of any ex's, which I am pretty bored with by now.
True, they really are all trashy honestly I don't now why I always thought it was one of the worst haha.

Vessy thanks for the link I will definitely vote unless there is some sort of age limit
Old 06-17-2014, 03:30 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
True, they really are all trashy honestly I don't now why I always thought it was one of the worst haha.

Vessy thanks for the link I will definitely vote unless there is some sort of age limit
Well, tbh, i just lied about my age No shame. I pretend to be much younger. And that's how i get my voite for Nina and Co. LOL

I dont really do this in real life. if guys ask me how old i am i just say "As old as you want me babe", if a girl ask me i say "younger then you obviously, why are even asking?"

Last edited by vessy; 06-17-2014 at 03:35 PM
Old 06-17-2014, 03:53 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Here is the TMZ video Erin Jessica Szohr, Nina Dobrev, & Emma Miller On A Boat - YouTube
Old 06-17-2014, 07:15 PM
Dedicated Fan

Nina Dobrev, Jessica Szohr Wear Bikinis in Saint-Tropez: Pictures - Us Weekly
More press. I spoke too soon before. Ugh. They really do define her by her relationships don't they?.
Old 06-17-2014, 07:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetdreams16 (View Post)
NORMA thank you and please stop leaving me I need you

Vessy - I planned on lying about my age as well it's no biggie, just a small pricve to pay for Nina's win
Old 06-18-2014, 01:41 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Nina Dobrev, Jessica Szohr Wear Bikinis in Saint-Tropez: Pictures - Us Weekly
More press. I spoke too soon before. Ugh. They really do define her by her relationships don't they?.
Always have ... always will, mony