Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-03-2016, 12:39 PM
Part-Time Fan

Me too. I think she sees Kayla the most now. I really want to see her with Candice or Kat. Sarah would be cool too. All of them together would be the absolute best though. In the meantime, we'll just have to reminisce with these pics. It's so rare to get a picture with all 5 of them, but I'm pretty sure that's Sarah in the left corner!

Some of my Fave Ships: Buffy/Spike Buffy/Angel Angel/Cordy Pacey/Joey Nathan/Haley Seth/Summer Max/Liz Rory/Jess Damon/Elena Leonard/Penny Zoe/Wade Brenda/Dylan Kelly/Brandon Jackie/Hyde Stefan/Caroline Veronica/Logan Mulder/Scully TheDoctor/Rose Oliver/Felicity Luke/Lorelai Amy/Ephram Jack/Rebecca Avery/Juliette Booth/Bones Lucy/Robbie Deanna/Riker...just to name a few. I have more...
Old 10-03-2016, 07:17 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

Nice pic.

{taek su mi sun}
Old 10-03-2016, 09:32 PM
Part-Time Fan

Wow you guys are amazing! Such old pics of them being together. Yeah I also think Nina hangs out the most with Kayla.
But its epic to see them as in the vampire diaries girls together.
Old 10-04-2016, 12:57 PM
Part-Time Fan

Yea I love the old group photos with them too. I miss their friendship. I get excited when I see the four of them in a picture (Nina, Candice, Kayla, and Kat) but to get one with all of them plus Sarah is truly a find! Definitely epic. I think Sarah was at Kayla's wedding actually. I was hoping for a pic with Kayla, Nina, Candice, and Sarah from the wedding. Or at least Nina & Candice together from the wedding. (I saw the pic of Nina with Kayla and her hubby). Don't think Kat attended though.
Some of my Fave Ships: Buffy/Spike Buffy/Angel Angel/Cordy Pacey/Joey Nathan/Haley Seth/Summer Max/Liz Rory/Jess Damon/Elena Leonard/Penny Zoe/Wade Brenda/Dylan Kelly/Brandon Jackie/Hyde Stefan/Caroline Veronica/Logan Mulder/Scully TheDoctor/Rose Oliver/Felicity Luke/Lorelai Amy/Ephram Jack/Rebecca Avery/Juliette Booth/Bones Lucy/Robbie Deanna/Riker...just to name a few. I have more...
Old 10-07-2016, 02:34 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Wow you guys are amazing! Such old pics of them being together. Yeah I also think Nina hangs out the most with Kayla.
Beth not only thought of the idea for this thread but she's also the reason it's active she really knows where these pics are with these specific girls

I hope someday we fill this thread up with newer pics but we just need them to get together and have all the stars align perfectly to make it happen

Quote:
Yea I love the old group photos with them too. I miss their friendship. I get excited when I see the four of them in a picture (Nina, Candice, Kayla, and Kat) but to get one with all of them plus Sarah is truly a find! Definitely epic. I think Sarah was at Kayla's wedding actually. I was hoping for a pic with Kayla, Nina, Candice, and Sarah from the wedding. Or at least Nina & Candice together from the wedding. (I saw the pic of Nina with Kayla and her hubby). Don't think Kat attended though.
Aw, too bad we never got that pic of Sarah at the wedding with Nina and Kayla, that's too bad. Although for all we know there is a pic of them that exists it just might not have been posted so it could be sitting in someone's phone or device
Old 10-26-2016, 09:00 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scribbled Pretty (View Post)
Beth not only thought of the idea for this thread but she's also the reason it's active she really knows where these pics are with these specific girls

I hope someday we fill this thread up with newer pics but we just need them to get together and have all the stars align perfectly to make it happen

Aw, too bad we never got that pic of Sarah at the wedding with Nina and Kayla, that's too bad. Although for all we know there is a pic of them that exists it just might not have been posted so it could be sitting in someone's phone or device
Aww thanks, I try to help keep it active as best I can! I'm not on much, but when I am I try to bring in the pics. And boy it can get challenging after a while because there aren't new ones. Hopefully someday! I'm keeping the faith on that one

Here's on of Sara, Kayla, and Nina. Not from the wedding, but still sweet

Old 10-27-2016, 03:50 AM
Fan Forum Star

That's a cute one! Sarah's smile is so adorable
Old 11-04-2016, 02:31 PM
Part-Time Fan

Here's another rarity. Thought it was all 5 of them, but that's not Kat. Not sure who that is

Old 11-05-2016, 05:52 AM
Fan Forum Star

Aww no Kat, that's ok! I think it was much easier back then to get all of them so even getting some together is enough for me
Old 11-05-2016, 01:44 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

Adorable pic.

{taek su mi sun}
Old 11-08-2016, 10:04 AM
Part-Time Fan

Yea definitely still a cute pic! We can imagine it's Kat
Old 11-09-2016, 02:29 AM
Master Fan

They should have a flashback episode from a time pre-pilot so we can get all of them together again.
Old 11-09-2016, 08:55 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShowStopBeth (View Post)
Yea definitely still a cute pic! We can imagine it's Kat
Totally I mean we do wish it truly was Kat but hey we can be delirious about it
Old 11-11-2016, 11:34 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

She looks so much like Kat that it is not funny.

{taek su mi sun}
Old 12-05-2016, 12:00 PM
Part-Time Fan

It does remind me of Kat. I found another one, and once again I thought it was Kat, but it's not. And I think it might be the same person but I'm not sure