Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-26-2015, 09:05 AM
Part-Time Fan

Ah! Haven't posted in a while. Time for another pic!

Love this one, they look great!

Some of my Fave Ships: Buffy/Spike Buffy/Angel Angel/Cordy Pacey/Joey Nathan/Haley Seth/Summer Max/Liz Rory/Jess Damon/Elena Leonard/Penny Zoe/Wade Brenda/Dylan Kelly/Brandon Jackie/Hyde Stefan/Caroline Veronica/Logan Mulder/Scully TheDoctor/Rose Oliver/Felicity Luke/Lorelai Amy/Ephram Jack/Rebecca Avery/Juliette Booth/Bones Lucy/Robbie Deanna/Riker...just to name a few. I have more...
Old 10-26-2015, 10:24 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

Cute pic!

{taek su mi sun}
Old 10-27-2015, 01:29 AM
Fan Forum Star

Aw they are all babies there!
Old 10-30-2015, 04:15 PM
Part-Time Fan

I know! It's so nice to see their friendships have lasted over the years, especially without making the tabloids, or news of any crazy drama between them. Even if they don't hang as much as they used to, I get the sense there is no bad blood what-so-ever and they still have a lot of love for each other.
Some of my Fave Ships: Buffy/Spike Buffy/Angel Angel/Cordy Pacey/Joey Nathan/Haley Seth/Summer Max/Liz Rory/Jess Damon/Elena Leonard/Penny Zoe/Wade Brenda/Dylan Kelly/Brandon Jackie/Hyde Stefan/Caroline Veronica/Logan Mulder/Scully TheDoctor/Rose Oliver/Felicity Luke/Lorelai Amy/Ephram Jack/Rebecca Avery/Juliette Booth/Bones Lucy/Robbie Deanna/Riker...just to name a few. I have more...
Old 10-31-2015, 05:47 AM
Fan Forum Star

I agree so much
I think now that she's been reunited with Kayla, she needs to reach out to Candice and Kat! No reunion is ever too soon with them haha
Old 10-31-2015, 12:49 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

^ I so agree!

{taek su mi sun}
Old 11-01-2015, 08:31 AM
Fan Forum Star

omg, they were babies.
Old 11-03-2015, 08:30 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

They do look much younger in that picture than they do now.

{taek su mi sun}
Old 11-03-2015, 02:24 PM
Part-Time Fan

I knowww! I'd love to see them all get together now and have a pic. All 4/5 girls

In the meantime, in honor of Halloween the other day: Nina, Kat, Kayla, Sarah:
Old 11-05-2015, 05:56 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

Thank you for posting that pic here.

{taek su mi sun}
Old 11-09-2015, 02:19 PM
Part-Time Fan

Nina, Candice, & Kayla:
Old 11-10-2015, 05:11 AM
Fan Forum Star

That Halloween pic is awesome they all looked great and I not only love the costume choices but I really liked that they went more creepy rather sexy. Nothing wrong with sexy of course but I just love that they were such neat characters and not generic sexy nurses
Old 11-12-2015, 06:34 PM
Part-Time Fan

I totally agree! They did a great job with Halloween costumes! Super creative. They put effort in, not just the typical stuff
Old 11-13-2015, 12:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

They are so gorgeous.
Old 11-23-2015, 11:06 AM
Part-Time Fan

Kayla, Kat, & Nina: