Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-07-2013, 12:43 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LindseyLou (View Post)
It sounded to me like the days she sat out were maybe Wednesday and Thursday? Derek wrote in his TV Guide blog (dated October 4) that Amber had her knee drained and had to sit out the last couple of days and they were finally going to start rehearsing "today" - Friday.

And Amber tweeted "Rehearsal time, morning peeps " at 8:41 am Saturday, October 5. Then they probably had camera blocking on Sunday. Poor thing tweeted last night that no amount of caffeine can prepare you for a 5:30 am wakeup time.

P.S. To clarify my earlier statement that Derek "never did anything like this before," I was referring mainly to his blowing a kiss. He did appear, at least, to signal an earlier gf twice in 2010 a "salute" [her fans considered themselves 'soldiers']. He saluted once coming down the stairs in the opening intro and another time at the 2:37 mark here, though it was so quick few probably noticed a ramrod-straight salute did not exactly fit in a cha cha.
Who was the girlfriend during Jennifer Grey's season? Cheryl? This is the first I've heard of the "soldiers" but I learn something new here every time I come. I watched the Mercy dance (one of my all time favorites) and it's the first time I noticed the brief salute. You're right, so doesn't fit with the Cha Cha.

I've said that I think Derek's behavior regarding his relationship to Nina is different: 1) statements he made in three interviews 2) personal romantic tweets 3) direct signals at the end of two dances and (4) public hand holding among other things. He's been seen holding hands but the handholding at Beachers with Nina was different in my opinion. As to Nina, the above taken separately could mean anything, nothing or something.

It seems to me, putting the pieces together--- timing, their tweets, dates, photos and a few statements by people close to them---a definite story is unfolding.

This is my perception of "Derek never did anything like that before": I think the guy is head over heels in love. I'm hoping it's reciprocal and this weekend's happenings made my hopes go higher.
Old 10-07-2013, 12:43 PM
Part-Time Fan

See the word think. Please don't bring attitude here
Old 10-07-2013, 12:48 PM
Dedicated Fan

let these "sources" to other threads, please
Old 10-07-2013, 01:00 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janzabelle (View Post)
[snip]

I've said that I think Derek's behavior regarding his relationship to Nina is different: 1) statements he made in three interviews 2) personal romantic tweets 3) direct signals at the end of two dances and (4) public hand holding among other things. He's been seen holding hands but the handholding at Beachers with Nina was different in my opinion. As to Nina, the above taken separately could mean anything, nothing or something.

It seems to me, putting the pieces together--- timing, their tweets, dates, photos and a few statements by people close to them---a definite story is unfolding.

This is my perception of "Derek never did anything like that before": I think the guy is head over heels in love. I'm hoping it's reciprocal and this weekend's happenings made my hopes go higher.
It's OT here so I will PM you (and anybody else who wants to know more).
Old 10-07-2013, 01:08 PM
Loyal Fan

So true Derek -@derekhough A truly compassionate attitude toward others does not change even if they behave negatively or hurt you Dalai Lama
I think he reads Twitter (
Old 10-07-2013, 01:18 PM
Supreme Fan

Great icon Veronica!!!
|||~{@ |||
Old 10-07-2013, 01:54 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbow777 (View Post)
So true Derek -@derekhough A truly compassionate attitude toward others does not change even if they behave negatively or hurt you Dalai Lama
I think he reads Twitter (
I really like Derek's attitude towards haters. He really seems to be a mature and sensible guy. I loved his one of his previous post too which was meant for haters as well. Here is the link

Thought of the Day ! by Derek Hough (derekhough) on Mobypicture

Quote:
PM me as well if you don't mind.

Quote:
That's sweet. I haven't seen much from Nina side to comment on it. She is pretty tight-lipped when it comes to these things though I think this relationship will be different. However, she is very open in her adoration for Derek to the point of fan-girling so I think it's reciprocated.

Last edited by Ash84; 10-07-2013 at 02:01 PM
Old 10-07-2013, 02:02 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:

Can you PM me as well, I'm too curious to not want to know. .

It's great, that Derek has such a great attitude re: the hate, takes a big person to not become nasty back when people are horrible to you!
Old 10-07-2013, 02:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

NEW THREAD
Old 10-07-2013, 06:57 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalias (View Post)
Whoa, snarky much? I very clearly see where Peach wrote "I think it's likely..." She was not making any definitive statements so no need to claim she said anything about sources which she clearly did not. No need to get so defensive. Let's keep things happy and about appreciating Nina and Derek, which is what this thread is intended for, no?
I did not intend to be snarky. Just trying to point out that no source (Peach has been a source) is always correct.

I don't care whom Nina is with at this point(if she is with anybody at all) as long as she is happy, really.