Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-06-2013, 01:33 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbow777 (View Post)
I think Nina with Derek & co ,but her seldom recognize ,Derek and Julianne always ,but not Nina . In Beachers Madhouse Derek recognized , Nina - no and in Magic Castle too . The vampire diaries is not super popular .
This is true. I hope we get some sightings soon, and pictures, though, if they are together.
Old 10-06-2013, 01:39 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anabell4life (View Post)
Does not seem like it to me either could be wrong of course but she should have been sited at universal but maybe she is at beach madhouse .... Idk about that tweet though it seems weird but of jmo
You could be right rainbow but the girls that saw Derek at universal are VD fans I went through there twitter can't seem to sleep so I would think they would recognize nina as she is the star
The girl who has removed tweet ?
Old 10-06-2013, 01:41 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anabell4life (View Post)
Does not seem like it to me either could be wrong of course but she should have been sited at universal but maybe she is at beach madhouse .... Idk about that tweet though it seems weird but of jmo
You could be right rainbow but the girls that saw Derek at universal are VD fans I went through there twitter can't seem to sleep so I would think they would recognize nina as she is the star
Haha yes , I went and searched about this aswell .... These girls seem to be TVD fans and I think that if Nina were there that they would recognize nina .
Old 10-06-2013, 01:50 AM
Loyal Fan

Yeah I don't know, I think only 1-2 people who saw these celebrities are TVD fans. Could be they just didn't see her in the crowd, didn't name everyone, etc. (not everyone who watches TVD follows all the gossip, so they might not have connected Nina with Derek).

Mostly I just think that in a crowd with Selena Gomez, Derek and Julianne, Lily Collins, etc., it's those types that will be mentioned, at least when spotted in LA.

So it's possible she wasn't mentioned because she wasn't at Universal, but I'm inclined to think she'd be there, with or without her brother. I think Emile Hirsch was there too, or at least, at Beacher's. He's known to frequent the place, and someone mentioned him alongside Nina and Julianne. I think they were surprised to see these celebrities while celebrating that girl's birthday, so it was like "oh, guess that's your birthday present, #happybirthdayjenna?" I don't think the birthday girl's friend would tweet an arbitrary trio of celebrities she doesn't follow on Twitter, failing to even @mention them, at the end of the girl in question's birthday night.
Old 10-06-2013, 01:50 AM
Loyal Fan

there are a lot of celebrities - Just went through a maze with Selena Gomez, Julianne Hough, and a bunch of other celebrities
Old 10-06-2013, 01:58 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by moraen (View Post)
Yeah I don't know, I think only 1-2 people who saw these celebrities are TVD fans. Could be they just didn't see her in the crowd, didn't name everyone, etc. (not everyone who watches TVD follows all the gossip, so they might not have connected Nina with Derek).

Mostly I just think that in a crowd with Selena Gomez, Derek and Julianne, Lily Collins, etc., it's those types that will be mentioned, at least when spotted in LA.

So it's possible she wasn't mentioned because she wasn't at Universal, but I'm inclined to think she'd be there, with or without her brother.
It also could be, that she was somewhere else at that moment, went somewhere else with her brother.
Old 10-06-2013, 02:04 AM
New Fan

Quote:

So it's possible she wasn't mentioned because she wasn't at Universal, but I'm inclined to think she'd be there, with or without her brother. I think Emile Hirsch was there too, or at least, at Beacher's. He's known to frequent the place, and someone mentioned him alongside Nina and Julianne. I think they were surprised to see these celebrities while celebrating that girl's birthday, so it was like "oh, guess that's your birthday present, #happybirthdayjenna?" I don't think the birthday girl's friend would tweet an arbitrary trio of celebrities she doesn't follow on Twitter, failing to even @mention them, at the end of the girl in question's birthday night.

Yes I agree that you have a point with that. Maybe we will get a few picture from these girls that can confirm Nina's being there or not ? We shall see
Old 10-06-2013, 02:05 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mokhashin (View Post)
It also could be, that she was somewhere else at that moment, went somewhere else with her brother.
lol I just imagined if Nina was with Alex but wasn't there with her other close friends and celebrities...

"Hey Alex, let's just hang out, just the two of us, for some family time. You don't want to go to Universal Studios' awesome Halloween Horror night or a famous nightclub with these beautiful celebrities, do you?"

"No sis, I just like spending quality time with you. Let's watch some DVDs." *cries softly when she leaves the room*
Old 10-06-2013, 02:09 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Nina is a ninja she likes to hide her rarely recognize I show to fans of a pic Nina's and I ask - saw her ? Only then recognize
Old 10-06-2013, 02:12 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
lol I just imagined if Nina was with Alex but wasn't there with her other close friends and celebrities...

"Hey Alex, let's just hang out, just the two of us, for some family time. You don't want to go to Universal Studios' awesome Halloween Horror night or a famous nightclub with these beautiful celebrities, do you?"

"No sis, I just like spending quality time with you. Let's watch some DVDs." *cries softly when she leaves the room*
LMAO, you made me giggle.

I meant that Nina and Alex were at Universal Studios, but went to some other place for a moment, in there. Other ride? Get some food? Toilets? And then they met up after again with the others.
Old 10-06-2013, 02:13 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
LMAO, you made me giggle.

I meant that Nina and Alex were at Universal Studios, but went to some other place for a moment, in there. Other ride? Get some food? s? And then they met up after again with the others.
Yah maybe Alex got scared and had to sit out the maze while Nina comforted him. Nina's used to horror by now.
Old 10-06-2013, 02:18 AM
Loyal Fan

The girl saw Selena and Lily,but didn't see Derek, Julianne and Nina ,so that they are not always together
Old 10-06-2013, 02:21 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
The girl saw Selena and Lily,but didn't see Derek, Julianne and Nina ,so that they are not always together
You're referring to this? https://twitter.com/ruru_1989/status/386739378313101314

Yes, she only saw Lily and Selena, even though others saw Selena and Julianne and Derek, and others just mentioned Selena, period. It was a dark and spooky Halloween maze, and if you think about it, if you see a celebrity you love, or just a really famous one, you might get tunnel vision.
Old 10-06-2013, 02:22 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Or they just mentioned the ones they got excited about.
Old 10-06-2013, 02:25 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Or they just mentioned the ones they got excited about.
No, her asked about Derek and Nina, she didn't see

moraen,because bunch of other celebrities, it is difficult to notice all celebrities ,but Selena much more popular,her always hard to notice