Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-25-2013, 07:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the new thread
Old 09-25-2013, 07:17 PM
NEP
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LindseyLou (View Post)
Nina tweeted a photo of the "sweet surprise" flower arrangement she got August 14, the same day Gossip Cop debunked Star's likely accurate article. That was 10 days or so after they were photographed looking quite close at Lollapalooza.
Ah, thanks. It's been a hectic couple of months around my house - the timeline kind of blurred together.
Old 09-25-2013, 07:17 PM
Part-Time Fan

Been lurking for a while and finally posting. Did you guys catch the vid on Purederekhough where Derek stated that his summer was amazing and life changing. Think it was about two weeks ago so already giving hints about him and Nina:-p Here's a ink: Watch Access Hollywood: Derek Hough 'Very Happy' for His Two 2013 Emmy Nominations online | Free | Hulu
Hope I did that right.
Old 09-25-2013, 07:22 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEP (View Post)
In the past, Nina's reps have denied stories that weren't true on more than one occasion. In my opinion, a "no comment" is the same as a yes.

I totally wouldn't be surprised if Nina had originally planned to walk with Derek at the Emmys but then couldn't when something changed with her rehearsal/shooting schedule. These stories coming so closely on the heels of the Emmys makes me think that they'd planned to make things public then and then Nina's plans had to change.
I agree with you.

In addition the story would not be appearing on all of the media outlets if their own publicists had not confirmed the story in the first place. Their publicists are the ones who leaked the info.
Old 09-25-2013, 07:25 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by swayz (View Post)
Really, this is just confirmation of what I already knew...

And Nina's rep should have said something else because its interesting that just last month her rep commented on her personal life enough to deny dating Derek but whatever
Don't worry about it, it is all games. Their publcists confirmed it in the first place or this story would not appear everywhere. It is a confirmed "unconfirmed" story if you know what I mean. That is how publicists operate often.
Old 09-25-2013, 07:26 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
starcrossedsoulmates;71872911]Wow...you go work for a couple of hours, & when you come back, you have pages of posts to sift through... Lol

I just skimmed things, but to sum everything up, it sounds like multiple media outlets are confirming the Nina/Derek relationship. Did I read that correctly?[/
Yes.
Old 09-25-2013, 08:00 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LindseyLou (View Post)
See, this article I don't believe because we all know Nina and Julianne only became friends recently. It says and I quote "they've known eachother for years."

Sounds to me like they just wanted to say something different to claim they had an exclusive. If they were just having fun, Derek would not say he's setting down and tweet "Me=In love" Anyone else agree?
Old 09-25-2013, 08:06 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalias (View Post)
See, this article I don't believe because we all know Nina and Julianne only became friends recently. It says and I quote "they've known eachother for years."

Sounds to me like they just wanted to say something different to claim they had an exclusive. If they were just having fun, Derek would not say he's setting down and tweet "Me=In love" Anyone else agree?
Yeah Derek's tweet was pretty obvious. He is in love.
Old 09-25-2013, 08:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

New thread already wow

TFTNT
Old 09-25-2013, 08:17 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalias (View Post)
Been lurking for a while and finally posting. Did you guys catch the vid on Purederekhough where Derek stated that his summer was amazing and life changing. Think it was about two weeks ago so already giving hints about him and Nina:-p Here's a ink: Watch Access Hollywood: Derek Hough 'Very Happy' for His Two 2013 Emmy Nominations online | Free | Hulu
Hope I did that right.
Welcome!!! We're so happy to have you here! Thank you for the link! Always good to see one of these videos, especially that one.

Derek was VERY excited about attending Tony Robbins' seminar, Unleash the Power Within.. He said it was life changing at the time he took it, so I think that was a big part of his life-changing thoughts. Meeting a special someone is, of course, always life changing. So happy everything came together to give him the best year he's had maybe ever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FinerThings
I agree with you.

In addition the story would not be appearing on all of the media outlets if their own publicists had not confirmed the story in the first place. Their publicists are the ones who leaked the info.
I doubt it was any publicist's leak. For a number of reasons I won't bore you with but I think it's more likely the result of Derek's surprising statement to Billy Bush of Access Hollywood, "I'm not actually [single] anymore. Settling down, man" that got reporters calling their insider contacts.

A publicist, for example, wouldn't have known Derek was offered shoes at Kari Feinstein's Style Lounge and texted Nina for her size. Just my opinion.

Last edited by LindseyLou; 09-26-2013 at 02:05 PM
Old 09-25-2013, 08:21 PM
Part-Time Fan

double post, sorry.
Old 09-25-2013, 08:25 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Nina Dobrev and Derek Hough Are Dating, But It’s Not Serious: “They’re Having Fun” — Exclusive | Nina Dobrev | Wetpaint

Predictable, but probably smart and a way to calm the naysayers.
Wetpaint is one of the most unreliable sites , they write fanfic in daily basis and more than anything they take advantage of gullible fangirls.
Old 09-25-2013, 08:36 PM
Loyal Fan

I find it funny every article has a different source and quote from said source I don't believe any to be honest not E ! or Wetpaint or Access Hollywood there all just ridiculous these are the kind of things that could be avoided with simple yes or no from either because the next articles to come out will be the nasty ones claiming things about Nina feel like I am reading them now
Old 09-25-2013, 08:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the new thread

FinerThings, please don't double post, if you are the last to make a post in the thread but need to add, just edit that last post (basically don't post right after yourself)
Old 09-25-2013, 09:02 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anabell4life (View Post)
I find it funny every article has a different source and quote from said source I don't believe any to be honest not E ! or Wetpaint or Access Hollywood there all just ridiculous these are the kind of things that could be avoided with simple yes or no from either because the next articles to come out will be the nasty ones claiming things about Nina feel like I am reading them now
Well Derek did tweet just past midnight on September 19, technically 12:17 a.m. on September 20, "Me = In Love"

And he did tell Billy Bush of Access Hollywood that he's "actually no longer single." "Settling down, man."

That's more than enough for me. Here's the video in Derek's own words: Emmys 2013 Derek Hough Honored To Be Nominated Among Fellow Choreographers Access Hollywood - YouTube