Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-23-2013, 05:37 AM
Supreme Fan

If she congratulated him close and personal does it really worth tweeting it also and getting 1500 insulting tweets or death threats? I don't think so.
|||~{@ |||
Old 09-23-2013, 05:41 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dims (View Post)
If she congratulated him close and personal does it really worth tweeting it also and getting 1500 insulting tweets or death threats? I don't think so.
You've got a good point there. I think there comes a time when you've got to let go and if Nina is happy with Derek, I think her fans should be as well.
Old 09-23-2013, 05:41 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kate89 (View Post)
I was not referring to anyone on FF, my comment is general on what I've read lately. if the mods think is against the rules I can edit my post.
Oh I see you are talking about hatred in general on net. I understand that but to be on the safe side, I will appreciate it if you edit your post.

Quote:
Here's the video people have referenced before that really sold me on the belief that Nerek is real
Yeah that video sort of changed the situation for me as well. Before that, I was damn sure that Nina and Derek are just friends but now I am not so sure. It's funny but if it turns out that they are indeed dating then I can say for sure that Nina has a thing for blue eyes.

Last edited by Ash84; 09-23-2013 at 05:47 AM
Old 09-23-2013, 05:46 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dims (View Post)
I believe nothing changes. Nina was not there last night, and people have complained anyway. at this point do what she wants and that she feel
Old 09-23-2013, 05:47 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doppleganger (View Post)
You've got a good point there. I think there comes a time when you've got to let go and if Nina is happy with Derek, I think her fans should be as well.
Agreed...I don't think they should feel like they need to hide anything, whether it's good friends or more.
Old 09-23-2013, 05:50 AM
Dedicated Fan

I unfortunately have to work for much longer, someone explains to me better what Derek says in the video?
Old 09-23-2013, 05:52 AM
Part-Time Fan

Derek admitted he was single? Yepp haha.

I've come to accept that Nina has moved on and it is obvious, at least to me that she is very happy and if that's with Derek then that is great for her. I'm waiting for some stolen smooch pics to come out now though hehe. I wonder what she was doing last night?
Old 09-23-2013, 06:00 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for this thread, Erin. Read & understood the rules. Maybe now Derek and Nina fans can finally talk about them in peace.

As for the interview, Derek was asked if he was single and I think he didn't see that question coming, so after a few seconds he said "I'm actually not anymore [single]. Settling down, man."
Old 09-23-2013, 06:01 AM
Passionate Fan

See, the video with Derek saying he's not single convinces me more than the Instagram video. Very interesting indeed, especially if Nina makes a remark about her relationship status soon. I still have my personal feelings about Derek that I'll keep to myself but ultimately if Nina is happy, I'm happy for her

I'm Jasmine
Old 09-23-2013, 06:14 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by swayz (View Post)
See, the video with Derek saying he's not single convinces me more than the Instagram video. Very interesting indeed, especially if Nina makes a remark about her relationship status soon. I still have my personal feelings about Derek that I'll keep to myself but ultimately if Nina is happy, I'm happy for her
Yes he's basically saying that he's now in a relationship with someone whereas before, with the hand holding that didn't mean there was anything exclusive going on there, but now, would he really hang out alone with and hold hands with another woman if he is taken and where is this other girl if it's not Nina? In the latest picture we only see Derek in the background with Nina right there, not a group of friends around her, same with the hand holding picture. They were alone together, and other times they have been alone together in pictures which lends more to the idea that they were dating and this last statement that they may now be in a relationship.
Old 09-23-2013, 06:22 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doppleganger (View Post)
Yes he's basically saying that he's now in a relationship with someone whereas before, with the hand holding that didn't mean there was anything exclusive going on there, but now, would he really hang out alone with and hold hands with another woman if he is taken and where is this other girl if it's not Nina? In the latest picture we only see Derek in the background with Nina right there, not a group of friends around her, same with the hand holding picture. They were alone together, and other times they have been alone together in pictures which lends more to the idea that they were dating and this last statement that they may now be in a relationship.
You summed it up pretty perfectly. Who is his girlfriend if not Nina? Nothing else was really conclusive IMO but Derek stating that he's not single is very concrete.

I'm Jasmine
Old 09-23-2013, 06:40 AM
Part-Time Fan

I didn't believe any of the Nina/Derek rumors until I saw that video. The video still didn't convince me they were actually dating, but it did convince me of one thing: Nina has a huge crush on Derek! Her body language and the way she smiled up at him... she totally looked like a young girl in love, which was pretty adorable. That video also helped me realize that I am 100% okay with Nina moving on, because she looked SO happy. And really, that's all I want for her.
Old 09-23-2013, 06:45 AM
Fan Forum Star

Can someone link me to this video.
Old 09-23-2013, 06:49 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stay to the Lights (View Post)
Can someone link me to this video.
Here it is: Instagram
Old 09-23-2013, 06:50 AM
Dedicated Fan

I would have liked to see Nina to Emmy but I think it was a good choice not to go. I guess it was a combination of things that made she decide in this way, but I think it's ok that the Derek's victory has not been "obscured" by other things.