Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-23-2013, 12:40 AM
Fan Forum Star

Nina and Derek {Speculation/Appreciation Thread} #1: Please read the OP before posting

Nina and Derek
Speculation Thread
-----------------------
Rules
1. This thread is for speculation or appreciation for Nina and Derek,
so only discussion about them and nobody else.
2. There is no confirmation of these two dating,
so do not state your opinions as fact, only speculation.
3. No bashing of Nina or Derek
4. No bashing of other posters anywhere on FanForum
5. No negative discussion about other boards, threads, banned posters,etc.
6. If you don't support or agree with the idea of these two, do not
express that in here (also do not speak negatively about this thread anywhere else)
7. Do not talk or speculate Nina with anyone else but Derek since this thread is just for Derek.
8. Do not discuss/bash/disrespect Nina/Ian this thread.
9. Please always try beginning your posts with "in my opinion" or something
that lets others know that you aren't trying to state opinions as fact.
10. If you see that someone has broken any of the rules, send a PM to Erin or Ashley. Do not try and handle it yourself.
11. Do not purposefully lurk the Nina/Ian thread to see if there are any posts to report. That is the job of the moderators. Not saying you can't PM about a
poster breaking the rules but if it's obvious that you're only doing it to get people into trouble I will notice.

We understand that many of you are against this thread so please do not take part in this thread if you can't handle the discussion.

Last edited by Erinღ; 09-23-2013 at 02:20 AM
Old 09-23-2013, 01:36 AM
Supreme Fan

Thank you for the thread!!!

So i just saw Derek said he isnt single anymore? Not sure how i would react if i was his new gf and saw him 2 weeks ago holding hands and intertwining fingers w Nina.....lol
|||~{@ |||
Old 09-23-2013, 01:56 AM
Loyal Fan

Thank you for the thread! Derek says in his interview he is not single ! This is very interesting I hope this thread will be a beautiful,happy and positive,because Nina and Derek wonderful people and deserve respect Emmys 2013: Derek Hough Honored To Be Nominated Among Fellow Choreographers | Access Hollywood
Old 09-23-2013, 02:09 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the thread.

I think it's interesting that he is no longer single.. given how much he and Nina have been spending time with one another, holding hands etc. If we get an indication that Nina is no longer single.. I think THAT will be even more telling.
Old 09-23-2013, 02:18 AM
Passionate Fan

tftnt and I have read and understood the rules.

Derek admitted it? I knew something is up when he tweeted about being in love. However, I had no idea he is in a relationship. Nice to know. Now all we want is to hear something from Nina.
Old 09-23-2013, 02:46 AM
Part-Time Fan

Thanks for the new thread. Peace everyone.

I can't see the video yet, but I'm glad he's being open with the fact that he's not single. i think it will very liberating for him and Nina to be able to share that they are with each other, in my opinion. This is not the same as flaunting details about their relationship like it's some reality TV show, which I don't think they would ever do. But to be able to acknowledge who you're with and not hide it, it's nice normal thing.
Old 09-23-2013, 03:18 AM
Loyal Fan

Thanks for the new thread! I have read and understood the rules.

I was excited to see that video where Derek admitted he wasn't single. It was pretty cute: in my opinion, you could tell he was caught a little off guard, but wanted to be honest about it.

If they're dating, or even if they're just good friends, I hope Nina got to spend time with him after the Emmys, while he basks in the glow of his much deserved award.

Nina has been very quiet lately, so it's hard to know what she's gotten up to. If she has fallen for Derek, I hope she reveals more of that on Twitter.

Here's the video people have referenced before that really sold me on the belief that Nerek is real: http://instagram.com/p/eAZtFqO--C/
Old 09-23-2013, 03:26 AM
Part-Time Fan

Thank you for opening this thread. I think it was a wise choice... and oh so timely, considering Derek just admitted not being single! Personally, I just don't see who else the lucky lady could be other than Nina.

I'll be frank - it took me a while to accept the idea that Nina may have moved on with Derek... but at this point I'm just really happy for her. I don't watch DWTS and didn't know much about Derek until recently, but I've been checking out his twitter and instagram, and he seems like a really sweet, fun-loving guy.

I noticed Kevin Williamson congratulated Derek on his Emmy last night. We also had a picture of Derek with Candice and her fiance, so it seems Nina's friends like Derek as well.
Old 09-23-2013, 05:13 AM
Dedicated Fan

I have read and understood the rules.
I'm at work so I haven't yet seen the video. I guess he has said he is not single, but that has not made names, right?
I don't know if they are together, if they are only friends, if they are seeing how things go.. but whatever I hope that his fans have more respect for Nina what I read by fans of another person.
Old 09-23-2013, 05:13 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by moraen (View Post)
Thanks for the new thread! I have read and understood the rules.

I was excited to see that video where Derek admitted he wasn't single. It was pretty cute: in my opinion, you could tell he was caught a little off guard, but wanted to be honest about it.

If they're dating, or even if they're just good friends, I hope Nina got to spend time with him after the Emmys, while he basks in the glow of his much deserved award.

Nina has been very quiet lately, so it's hard to know what she's gotten up to. If she has fallen for Derek, I hope she reveals more of that on Twitter.

Here's the video people have referenced before that really sold me on the belief that Nerek is real: Instagram
Yes, in my opinion that and this latest video of him saying he is not single anymore really seems to tell the story. They were holding hands in the other video and we have not seen any other girls that would fit the bill. His fans also believe they are together and they spend as much time together as they can with both flying to meet the other as well so I think there's certainly enough out of that to draw a conclusion that they are likely together.
Old 09-23-2013, 05:16 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kate89 (View Post)
I have read and understood the rules.
I'm at work so I haven't yet seen the video. I guess he has said he is not single, but that has not made names, right?
I don't know if they are together, if they are only friends, if they are seeing how things go.. but whatever I hope that his fans have more respect for Nina what I read by fans of another person.
I don't think you are supposed to be bashing other fans in here or really anywhere on FF.

Last edited by Doppleganger; 09-23-2013 at 05:31 AM
Old 09-23-2013, 05:28 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doppleganger (View Post)
I don't think you are supposed to be bashing other fans in here or really anywhere on FF.
I was not referring to anyone on FF, my comment is general on what I've read lately. if the mods think is against the rules I can edit my post.
Old 09-23-2013, 05:29 AM
New Fan

Also did you notice a quick pause in his Emmy speech at the end like he wanted to thank someone else and then he didnt.? It will be interesting to see if Nina tweets him congrats.
Old 09-23-2013, 05:31 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by shipde10 (View Post)
Also did you notice a quick pause in his Emmy speech at the end like he wanted to thank someone else and then he didnt.? It will be interesting to see if Nina tweets him congrats.
That's interesting. No, I didn't notice that.
Old 09-23-2013, 05:33 AM
Loyal Fan

I'm interested to see if Nina's going to tweet any congratulations to Derek for his Emmy win last night, too. I would think she probably congratulated him on the phone or in person, depending on where she was yesterday. I just think there's something special about getting a public acknowledgement of congratulations from your friend or SO, you know?