Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-07-2012, 08:02 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stenz (View Post)
Just want to warn you about the EE thread over there. This is mostly a Daniel/Elijah thread and some of them are really not nice when it comes to Elena. Some of them (including Caro) are amazing and they're fan of both characters but just want to give you a warning.
Maybe it is best that I don't head over there then, for obvious reasons! Thanks for the heads up, Caroline!

- Katie
Old 04-07-2012, 08:08 AM
Master Fan

Maybe it's best because also they don't like Damon/DE.

Old 04-07-2012, 08:26 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Maybe it's best because also they don't like Damon/DE.
Unforgivable!

- Katie
Old 04-07-2012, 08:36 AM
Master Fan

They have the right to hate them but I rather spending time talking about EE than hating other characters/ships.

Katie, you still can go check and decide for yourself. Maybe you're going to love it. But for me this is the reason I stop going over there.

Old 04-07-2012, 08:43 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
They have the right to hate them but I rather spending time talking about EE than hating other characters/ships.

Katie, you still can go check and decide for yourself. Maybe you're going to love it. But for me this is the reason I stop going over there.
I can't stand people who hate on innocent characters! Yes, same here! lets talk more about EE!

I might have a quick look sometime! That's so unfortunate nobody should have to stop because of those reasons! All you would get from me on that thread is backing up Elena/DE/EE!

- Katie
Old 04-07-2012, 08:48 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
That's so unfortunate nobody should have to stop because of those reasons!
This is why I don't go at the TVD board or the other TVD related boards because it's too much anti-Elena. People care more about to bash Elena every chance they can instead of talking about their favorites.

Credit

Last edited by Stenz; 04-07-2012 at 08:59 AM
Old 04-07-2012, 09:17 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
This is why I don't go at the TVD board or the other TVD related boards because it's too much anti-Elena. People care more about to bash Elena every chance they can instead of talking about their favorites.
Everybody is lovely up in the DE thread on TVD board! I'm not too sure about other boards thought! That's so awful, Elena is such a fantastic character, how could anybody dream of bashing her!

Elena taken the day away from the Salvatore Brothers to be an acquaintance of Elijah. After she left out of the door with him I could sense trustworthy acts. Elijah didn't manipulate her, nor did he attempt to attack her. Elijah understand Elena. He cherishes her for deeply caring so much in the world. He is enchanted by her presence and human qualities. They talked for a very long time, Elena sat there quietly and listened to Elijah's point of view. He admitted that Klaus was his brother, to a normal human girl who probably wouldn't even care about that. But Elena did. Elijah lights up when he sees Elena in the flesh, or when he is to hear of her doings. She is his "Lovely Elena" She pinned a dagger into his chest (for her own reasons and safety) and he still admires her. When Elena left him to see how Jenna was feeling, Elijah started to feel insecure.. he thought that this was the end and that she wouldn't return to him. She did return, and he stopped to look at her in shock, somebody actually returned to listen the the rest of his story. Elena might have came for answers, but there was definitely more between the two than just answering questions.

- Katie
Old 04-07-2012, 09:22 AM
Master Fan

Beautifully written

Old 04-07-2012, 09:23 AM
Elite Fan

Thank you, Caroline!

I want to write with Caro! We would have such a fun time expressing our love for EE

- Katie
Old 04-07-2012, 09:24 AM
Master Fan

No worry she's going to be back after she's done with classes.

Old 04-07-2012, 10:00 AM
Elite Fan

This will be how it works, she will most likely return to the board when i'm back to classes!

- Katie
Old 04-07-2012, 10:07 AM
Master Fan

probably but it doesn't mean anything.

Old 04-07-2012, 10:16 AM
Elite Fan

I should be on after my classes

- Katie
Old 04-07-2012, 10:19 AM
Master Fan

Spoiler:

Old 04-07-2012, 10:26 AM