Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

  New Forum Poll   |     Fall TV Shows   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread
 
Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-24-2016, 07:55 AM
  #46
Elite Fan

 
bellagrey13's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 30,486
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scribbled Pretty (View Post)
Just so I'm clear though, are you and Ashley both talking about the same endings with them? Like when their relationship ended or when they said there goodbyes when Elena was leaving?
I think the way the relationship itself ending sucked because like you said there really wasn't an ending. As for the finale though I thought they had done okay, although I've learned to lower my expectations with the show over the years so it just seems like an okay ending
I have no standards left! I meant like the relationship in general so yup I would say how it ended. their finale scene was sweet but at the same time reminded me how them ending made no sense. its just sad
bellagrey13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2016, 02:07 AM
  #47
Fan Forum Star

 
Erinღ's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 127,636
Quote:
Originally Posted by bellagrey13 (View Post)
I have no standards left! I meant like the relationship in general so yup I would say how it ended. their finale scene was sweet but at the same time reminded me how them ending made no sense. its just sad
I agree, and I kind of liked that Stefan had a memory loss for a couple of episodes that season because of their interactions. I felt like this made more sense because I just think a connection like theirs is nearly impossible to revert back to a friendship at least in real life for me it's like this. I mean don't get me wrong plenty of exes are friends but I just feel like there's at least one person for everyone that just can't ever truly work out a friendship because of feelings on one side or both and I think Stelena was one of these examples.
__________________
Erin
[Credit: Until Forever Ends]
Erinღ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2016, 07:20 PM
  #48
Elite Fan

 
bellagrey13's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 30,486
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scribbled Pretty (View Post)
I agree, and I kind of liked that Stefan had a memory loss for a couple of episodes that season because of their interactions. I felt like this made more sense because I just think a connection like theirs is nearly impossible to revert back to a friendship
I'll never forget how when Stefan lost his memories and Elena said something like "you were the perfect boyfriend" and he asked why they weren't together anymore then and all she said is that being a vampire changed her and then changed the subject




Quote:
at least in real life for me it's like this. I mean don't get me wrong plenty of exes are friends but I just feel like there's at least one person for everyone that just can't ever truly work out a friendship because of feelings on one side or both and I think Stelena was one of these examples.
so true! thats why at first I didn't think they would be over just like that. I totally expected Stefan to fight for her a bit but instead he talked about how great she was with Damon and just kind of had no care in the world. Made it easier for Julie Plec I guess, to just shut him off
bellagrey13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2016, 02:23 AM
  #49
Fan Forum Star

 
Erinღ's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 127,636
Yes! I expected Stefan to put up a bit of a fight too but I guess he really wanted to do what he normally does with her and respected her decision even though it hurt
__________________
Erin
[Credit: Until Forever Ends]
Erinღ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2016, 09:05 PM
  #50
Elite Fan

 
bellagrey13's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 30,486
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scribbled Pretty (View Post)
Yes! I expected Stefan to put up a bit of a fight too but I guess he really wanted to do what he normally does with her and respected her decision even though it hurt

well Im always happy about Stefan respecting Elena's decisions but still he never even questioned it. he accepted everything too quickly
bellagrey13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2016, 02:32 AM
  #51
Fan Forum Star

 
Erinღ's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 127,636
Quote:
Originally Posted by bellagrey13 (View Post)
well Im always happy about Stefan respecting Elena's decisions but still he never even questioned it. he accepted everything too quickly
Same here, I think he totally should have fought for her, or maybe a grand gesture? Not that I think it would have helped because I think at that point there was no stopping the DE ship from sailing but would have been a little more realistic.
__________________
Erin
[Credit: Until Forever Ends]
Erinღ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2016, 12:27 PM
  #52
Elite Fan

 
bellagrey13's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 30,486
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scribbled Pretty (View Post)
Same here, I think he totally should have fought for her, or maybe a grand gesture? Not that I think it would have helped because I think at that point there was no stopping the DE ship from sailing but would have been a little more realistic.
it baffles me how Julie is in denial about the writing being inconsistent
bellagrey13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2016, 03:13 AM
  #53
Fan Forum Star

 
Simon Spier's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 114,698
__________________
are you disappointed that it's me?
no.
simon & bram
jordan ○ icon
Simon Spier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2016, 03:29 AM
  #54
Fan Forum Star

 
Erinღ's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 127,636
Quote:
Originally Posted by bellagrey13 (View Post)
it baffles me how Julie is in denial about the writing being inconsistent
It used to get to me when I watched the show but now I'm happy to be away from the frustration

I will watch that video in just a moment so thanks for posting it
__________________
Erin
[Credit: Until Forever Ends]
Erinღ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2016, 09:02 PM
  #55
Elite Fan

 
bellagrey13's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 30,486
ahahah Say Something was totally written for Stelena!
bellagrey13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2016, 08:26 PM
  #56
Moderator Support Team

 
~AnastasiaGrey~'s Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 216,674
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scribbled Pretty (View Post)
Same here, I think he totally should have fought for her, or maybe a grand gesture? Not that I think it would have helped because I think at that point there was no stopping the DE ship from sailing but would have been a little more realistic.
Yeah I wish he would of done that .
__________________
This is me, All of me and I want you in anyway I can. That I love you.
Christian ♥ Anastasia Edward ♥Bella
~AnastasiaGrey~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2016, 07:36 AM
  #57
Fan Forum Star

 
Erinღ's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 127,636
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~AnastasiaGrey~ (View Post)
Yeah I wish he would of done that .
I really do too, again I doubt it would have worked at that point but to see them part ways so fast seemed so off for them. I mean when they had their fights in season 1 it was so heart wrenching to watch because of how hard the characters were suffering apart. Even their fake fight in season 2 was painful for them
__________________
Erin
[Credit: Until Forever Ends]
Erinღ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2016, 08:46 PM
  #58
Moderator Support Team

 
~AnastasiaGrey~'s Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 216,674
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scribbled Pretty (View Post)
I really do too, again I doubt it would have worked at that point but to see them part ways so fast seemed so off for them. I mean when they had their fights in season 1 it was so heart wrenching to watch because of how hard the characters were suffering apart. Even their fake fight in season 2 was painful for them
Yeah that's true
__________________
This is me, All of me and I want you in anyway I can. That I love you.
Christian ♥ Anastasia Edward ♥Bella
~AnastasiaGrey~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2016, 02:08 AM
  #59
Fan Forum Star

 
Erinღ's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 127,636




x
__________________
Erin
[Credit: Until Forever Ends]
Erinღ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2016, 05:23 PM
  #60
Fan Forum Star

 
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 120,614
Awww.
*Stephie* is offline   Reply With Quote
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top

Powered by vBulletin, Copyright © 2000-2019.

Copyright © 1998-2019, Fan Forum.


TEST