Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-16-2014, 10:11 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by vessy (View Post)
Ahaaa, good point. I forgot about it, it is possibility.
I think that is a fact, not a possibility, no? Am I mistaken? I swear it was spoiled by a writer or article or something that the images are put there by Marcos
Old 04-16-2014, 10:17 AM
Master Fan

Ha, interesting. I thought that they sometimes do this to mislead us and that eventually will turn out to be different. Cant wait to see next episode. The hiatuses are kind of exhausting.
Old 04-17-2014, 12:22 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regulus-Fan (View Post)
Ash the second picture you posted is from episode 19: Vampire Diaries: Photos From "Man On Fire" & "What Lies Beneath" | KSiteTV
Thanks for the correction.

'Vampire Diaries': Director Paul Wesley on nixing some shirtlessness | Inside TV | EW.com
Old 04-17-2014, 02:03 PM
Master Fan

LOL, this interview is hilarious. I love it!
I demand on having the shirtless scene. NOW! I hope they put it in the DVD edition.
Old 04-17-2014, 03:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

No problem!

Thanks for the interview, I searched for it after I only saw some quotes of it here on ff without any source link.
Paul is adorable in that radio interview

Synopsis for ep 21 is out:

Quote:
THE VAMPIRE DIARIES
"Promised Land" - (8:00-9:00 p.m. ET) (Content Rating TBD) (HDTV)

OUTRUNNING DEATH - When Stefan (Paul Wesley) and Elena (Nina Dobrev) escape from Markos' (guest star Raffi Barsoumian) control, only to find themselves Stranded in a remote location, Stefan gets philosophical with Elena about her relationship with Damon (Ian Somerhalder). After their attempt to protect the dopplegangers goes badly, Liv (guest star Penelope Mitchell) and Luke (guest star Chris Brochu) come up with a dangerous new strategy. Damon recruits Matt (Zach Roerig) and Jeremy (Steven R. McQueen) to help him set a trap for Markos, who turns out to have a devastating surprise of his own. Bonnie (Kat Graham) finally admits to Caroline (Candice Accola) that she's been keeping the truth about the Other Side from everyone. Finally, while Bonnie searches desperately for a way to stop Markos, Caroline is witness to an unthinkable act of violence by one of the Travelers. Michael Allowitz directed the episode written by Rebecca Sonnenshine (#521).
CW Primetime Listings - 5th May - 9th May 2014 - Various Shows | Spoilers
Old 04-17-2014, 06:22 PM
Master Fan

From ep. 21:

Old 04-18-2014, 05:04 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
From ep. 21:

Here's the rest:

The Vampire Diaries "Promised Land" Images & Description | KSiteTV
Old 04-18-2014, 05:23 AM
Loyal Fan

Thanks for those!
Old 04-18-2014, 11:45 AM
Master Fan

hmm, seems like there will be some action for Elena in that episode, not just conversations
Old 04-19-2014, 02:13 AM
Fan Forum Star

That still doesn't look so good
Old 04-19-2014, 03:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scribbled Pretty (View Post)
Looks like this could be the part the synopsis mentions:

Quote:
After their attempt to protect the dopplegangers goes badly, Liv (guest star Penelope Mitchell) and Luke (guest star Chris Brochu) come up with a dangerous new strategy.
But I thought SE were in a remote location ... or is this a ghost town where Elena is in the stills.

Extended Promo for ep 20:

And screencaps for a webclip with SE: Vampire Diaries: Screencaps From A Stefan-Elena "Man On Fire" Preview Clip | KSiteTV
Old 04-19-2014, 03:21 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scribbled Pretty (View Post)
Yep, i felt the same way....something is happening. And the trailer looks...idk, i see they are in trouble, but it does not look like much action, like i am confused. Shell see
Old 04-19-2014, 04:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Yep, i felt the same way....something is happening. And the trailer looks...idk, i see they are in trouble, but it does not look like much action, like i am confused. Shell see
But remember the trailer is for episode 20 and the stills with Liv attacking Elena are for episode 21.
Old 04-19-2014, 04:42 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regulus-Fan (View Post)
But remember the trailer is for episode 20 and the stills with Liv attacking Elena are for episode 21.
See, this is why i try not to read spoilers and reviews, they get me even more confused I really want the show to be better at the end. The low ratings are making very sad. i know t happens to almost every show and am happy to see TVD is till in different charts on tv.com....but things do not look good now
I know people believe there are different reasons, but i think that many fans are not so interested in watching it because there is no Katherine anymore. I knew this would make things really bad.
Old 04-19-2014, 10:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
All my thoughts on the trailer is yawn yawn yawn because I really could care less about Enzo let alone the girl he loves but at least there's the OT3 but it doesn't seem to excite me as much