Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-10-2014, 04:35 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Elena/Katherine {S&S} #19: B/c we're hoping to get some juicy scoops and spoilers for the rest of the season.

Elena Gilbert & Katherine Pierce
• • •
S P O I L E R S & S P E C U L A T I O N

UPCOMING EPISODES

Old 03-10-2014, 01:05 PM
Master Fan

tftnt....I am still grieving over Katherine, i am not sure this would will heal
Old 03-10-2014, 01:37 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by vessy (View Post)
tftnt....I am still grieving over Katherine, i am not sure this would will heal
Me too. I am happy that Elena is back but I didn't want to lose Kat either.

tftnt!
Old 03-10-2014, 01:48 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

Tftnt.

{taek su mi sun}
Old 03-11-2014, 09:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

TFTNT

Quote:
Elena is back on The Vampire Diaries! Any scoop for what's next? — Jennifer
If you thought Katherine being sucked into hell was bad, just wait until you see what Elena is about to go through. Not only does she have the vampire-eating virus, but her hallucinations will also cause her to go a bit nutso. The light at the end of the tunnel? The kiss at the end of this preview is only the start of one crazy-hot hookup. Let's just hope they don't eat each other in the process!
Mega Buzz: HIMYM's Endgame, Thrones' New Threats and Good Wife's Scandal - Today's News: Our Take | TVGuide.com

I still don't get why they are able to be in the same room and not rip each others necks out ... this isn't something like a compulsion you could fight it is in your blood and genes with that injection. Of course the extras would be ripped apart in a second but now they can even do a make out session without any problems.
Old 03-11-2014, 10:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

Kathrin, I hear ya this show's logic always got my head spinning
Old 03-12-2014, 03:08 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regulus-Fan (View Post)
TFTNT

Mega Buzz: HIMYM's Endgame, Thrones' New Threats and Good Wife's Scandal - Today's News: Our Take | TVGuide.com

I still don't get why they are able to be in the same room and not rip each others necks out ... this isn't something like a compulsion you could fight it is in your blood and genes with that injection. Of course the extras would be ripped apart in a second but now they can even do a make out session without any problems.
Kathrin! Stop asking these questions. This show stopped making sense long ago. Just enjoy the hook up and get ready to fangirl about it. Damon and Elena will have some hot ripper sex and will attend parents teacher conference for Jeremy later on . Their love declaration in the promo is the cheesiest delena scene that I have ever seen on TVD, right along with stelena motorbike ride. I am seriously dreading next episodes mostly for what they will do to Elena's character.

Last edited by Ash84; 03-12-2014 at 04:52 AM
Old 03-12-2014, 03:12 AM
Loyal Fan

The Delena hookup is probably a hallucination anyway.
Old 03-12-2014, 08:32 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Innocence (View Post)
Probably. I didn't think of that but it makes sense
Old 03-12-2014, 08:40 AM
Part-Time Fan

I don't think so. I think we'll get our first vamp feeding eachother scene. That would make it hot and crazy hookup...
Old 03-12-2014, 01:04 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalias (View Post)
I don't think so. I think we'll get our first vamp feeding eachother scene. That would make it hot and crazy hookup...
That could be too. Haaa...I agree with everyone.

But both scenarios make sense. If they have sex, I think its a dream, if they just feed off each other then its real, and Damon wont let it get to sex because he will feel so unworthy
until he tells her what he did "while she was sleeping."
Old 03-12-2014, 01:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash84 (View Post)
Kathrin! Stop asking these questions. This show stopped making sense long ago. Just enjoy the hook up and get ready to fangirl about it. Damon and Elena will have some hot ripper sex and will attend parents teacher conference for Jeremy later on . Their love declaration in the promo is the cheesiest delena scene that I have ever seen on TVD, right along with stelena motorbike ride. I am seriously dreading next episodes mostly for what they will do to Elena's character.
I know But I just can't stop. This one of the first show I experience where they so blatantly ignore everything they established (sometimes even one episode ago).
Lol I can't really ship Elena with any of the Salvatores anymore.

I guess that Steroline will get the cure for it from the travelers already next episode ... for the parent/teacher session to work out but who knows. I still don't get why Damon would be here unless Elena wants him to. I can't see Jeremy being okay with him so shortly after he was involved in almost killing him and threatening his girlfriend.

Canadian promo:

Looks like Elena is going to kill somebody because in those two seconds of Bonnie I see there we can see that she is in pain ... I guess a supernatural is going through her to the other side and that's why she is also telling Elena that she has to fight it ... and I guess that's Liv saying "I will kill you" or something like that (or it could be Sloan?)
Old 03-12-2014, 02:35 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regulus-Fan (View Post)
Lol I can't really ship Elena with any of the Salvatores anymore.
Same here.

Quote:
I still don't get why Damon would be here unless Elena wants him to. I can't see Jeremy being okay with him so shortly after he was involved in almost killing him and threatening his girlfriend.
Neither do I. I hope writers have better explanation for this because if sex scene indeed turned out to a hallucination, this is certainly not. The writers need to stop forcing so called "deremy" relationship. It doesn't exist.

Quote:
Looks like Elena is going to kill somebody because in those two seconds of Bonnie I see there we can see that she is in pain.
That is bound to happen. She is a uncontrolled ripper now.
Old 03-13-2014, 11:04 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Why would you say such a thing
Old 03-13-2014, 03:16 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

Quote:
It better not be!

{taek su mi sun}