Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-21-2014, 11:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
My point is that Elena knows Caroline doesn't approve of her with Damon, but to hear her voice it over and over again is getting extremely annoying but then on top of that we figure out that she will be kissing Klaus - another character who like Damon has a very messy and disturbing track record. It comes off very hypocritical in my opinion but who knows maybe she will get an understanding for Elena or she'll realize she's crushing on a guy who is on the same level or lower than who Elena is with.
But we don't know what leads to kissing Klaus though, and she must feel bad about if she is telling people " she did a bad thing" so I don't think she is doing it just because, so I am not sure if she is hypocritical if she feels like she never should of done it to begin with.
Old 01-21-2014, 11:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥Twilighter Tee♥ (View Post)
But we don't know what leads to kissing Klaus though, and she must feel bad about if she is telling people " she did a bad thing" so I don't think she is doing it just because, so I am not sure if she is hypocritical if she feels like she never should of done it to begin with.
Well, yeah I was sort of going with the idea of her kissing Klaus out of having a crush on him. If that's why they end up kissing then I will still count it as being hypocritical even if she regrets it because she would be giving into impulse she had like Elena had done with Damon I just would like it if they could focus more on their friendship when together rather than their love life because lately that's not really a safe subject yet. But like you said, if the kiss happens in other circumstances my mind will be an open book
Old 01-22-2014, 10:58 AM
Supreme Fan

If you want to see the 2nd webclip......Caroline, Bonnie and Jeremy. We saw a little bit of this before.

And number 3

Last edited by nira18; 01-22-2014 at 12:41 PM
Old 01-22-2014, 02:39 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

Thanks for posting those.

{taek su mi sun}
Old 01-22-2014, 04:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I think the episode would be much better if Caroline lost her voice.
Old 01-22-2014, 05:24 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by holding on to memories (View Post)
I think the episode would be much better if Caroline lost her voice.
Lol.. what I wouldnt give for that to happen
Old 01-22-2014, 06:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah... two clips and I'm already annoyed with her, I imagine the rest of the episode isn't better. Well, expect for Klaroline and their mad chemistry.
Old 01-22-2014, 07:05 PM
Loyal Fan

I'm not even going to watch the clip then, I already want bad things to happen to her.
Old 01-22-2014, 11:38 PM
Elite Fan

thanks for the clips!

Diana
Old 01-23-2014, 12:21 AM
Fan Forum Star

The Caroline clip - Meh, not really annoyed I saw it as the typical Caroline quirkiness

Katherine/Stefan -
Old 01-23-2014, 08:26 AM
Master Fan

So, still waiting for this 100th

I can see some hair extensions from here

Maybe this is little Nadia and her adoptive mom? hmm.....
Old 01-23-2014, 10:37 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I'm not even going to watch the clip then, I already want bad things to happen to her.
It's not as bad if you don't mind Caroline being very interested in other people's sex lives.
Old 01-23-2014, 10:45 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by holding on to memories (View Post)
It's not as bad if you don't mind Caroline being very interested in other people's sex lives.
yea, she is really into who is sleeping with who isn't she? Delena, Beremy, Steferine. She has something to say about all of them. I just dont remember caring all that much who my friends were having sex with at her age. And I don't believe I ever made a breakup breakfast either, LOL. Methinks she needs a visit to Nola for a longgggggg spell.
Old 01-23-2014, 10:53 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I didn't care to know that about my friends either Maybe if Klaus uses his 1,000 years of experience on her, she'll stop complaining about being the only one not having scandalous sex.

ETA:

Nothing new, but I'll post it anyway:

Quote:
Katherine's Deathbed

Katherine is dying and that means flashbacks to her past. While the gang reminisces about all the awful things that Katherine has done to them, we get a look into what made her into the seemingly selfish woman she became.

The flashbacks provide a different perspective of her 500 years of life. In the end, Katherine will have to decide whether to die peacefully or live selfishly.

Klaroline Reunited

Klaus returns to Mystic Falls and comes face-to-face with Caroline. Oh la la! Sparks fly! They have always had a special connection even when Caroline pushed him away. In the 100th episode, Klaus and Caroline have a much needed heart-to-heart about their unrequited love.

Delena Over?

Elena and Damon broke up ... for real! It's awkward when they get together with the gang awaiting Katherine's death. Will they stay broken up? Elena gets some encouraging words about the relationship from a somewhat unexpected person. I wouldn't count them out just yet, but too much else is going on for them to reconnect in the 100th episode.

Sex!

Katherine may be dying, but a couple will find time to connect and have epic sex. It's a special moment.

Favorites Return

It's the 100th episode and that means characters will be back for cameo appearances. Lots of them! Characters both dead and alive will pop up throughout the hour. I have to commend The Vampire Diaries writers because they were able to fit the cameos in perfectly. None of the appearances seem out of place or awkward. Well done.

Klaus returns, but he's not the only one that made the trip from New Orleans to Mystic Falls. Tyler got out of Marcel's garden and makes the journey back home. Oh, Caroline. What will she do?
x

Last edited by collide into you; 01-23-2014 at 11:10 AM
Old 01-23-2014, 12:05 PM
Master Fan

Maybe Beremy will have it good . Kat is dying so i am kind of in big bout she will have any sex. But the last line about Katherine, hmmmm-----

Quote:
In the end, Katherine will have to decide whether to die peacefully or live selfishly.
It is time for a new thread. I was thinking of a new title...still cannot get to think of anything worthy....especially now not knowing what will happen with Katherine. I will think of something and let you know once i am ready with the new one

Here is the new one:

http://www.fanforum.com/f347/elena-k.../#post74003382

Last edited by vessy; 01-23-2014 at 01:53 PM