Good. How about you?

{taek su mi sun}
Old 10-26-2018, 03:06 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hopefully fine!
Old 10-26-2018, 04:52 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by could never leave you (View Post)
Good. How about you?
Overall good not bad nor great

Going to my first ever Comic Con tomorrow when it was announced and had James [Spike] as a guest - was like going, unfortunately wasn't able to work out finances to have the $100 or sorts needed for photo-op etc but still got a free-day pass with my name on it for tomorrow
Old 10-26-2018, 07:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

oh wow, which Comic Con is it? i've been to both NYCC and ChicagoCC, twice since i left the service, but have never had the money or opportunity to attend the San Diego CC. it's on my bucket list, i suppose.

wishing you a ton of fun at your convention!

Clexa Forever! | may we meet again | Dave
Old 10-26-2018, 08:02 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Yea its the 5th or 6th annual in my city when James [Spike from Buffy] was announced was like going

Though won't have the chance to meet him
Old 10-27-2018, 03:55 PM
Fan Forum Legend

That sounds fun!
Old 10-27-2018, 07:36 PM
Fan Forum Legend

From my "fan experience" where didn't get a meet and greet but still what I got

Top to bottom of earliest to latest of my freakout on Facebook these are the James comments

So repeat probably

Quote:
JAMES ****IN MARSTER who was why wanted to go and wished had saved up the money for him but would have costed like $90 for photo and probably whatever for autograph where would have needed like $150-$200. During Q&A though had his undivided attention for like.5-10 mins. He mentioned Star Trek and asked him his fave, so he went on for quite a bit about how stories of ToS were the best but acting was amazing for TnG. He than went on for awhile with my real question about a story or arc he would have liked for Spike

Than was brought to his time on Supernatural where he said if Jared and Jensen likes somebody than they prank them. So I shouted out how the boys love to prank Stephen Amell and he heard me to saying Stephen name from hearing me

Also had to geek out when John Barrowman MBE (Meryln but want to see Torchwood still thinking even if never seen Doctor Who) was brought up when somebody asked who he liked kissing more ������ Sarah Michelle Gellar or John Barrowman MBE -- even funner when James said on first take bit Barrowman, was thinking "oh Barrowman probably loved it cause of how anything goes"

Overall a fantastic Q&A with James with how seemed a lot of variety and not just Spike related -- he was very amazing, sweet, open, took a lot of time answering questions with full great answers
Quote:
I had #jamesmarsters attention fully for like 5-10 minutes from lucked out on getting to ask him question where somebody else gave him 2 questions. So I started on thought a quick question of fave #startrek series and he had a lot to say. Original better storyline but #startrekthenextgeneration had better acting James Marsters - The Official Page

Than asked him what storyline or arc he thought we should have seen for #Spike in regards to #buffythevampireslayer -- he had an interesting answer for sure. He felt with a soul should have seen a struggle - like a homeless broken down trying to live a truly human life from the very bottom -- so found that interesting
Quote:
OH MY GOSH #JamesMarsters who still sad couldn't budget to meet him but still

Have loved him related to Spike, Professor Fine (Brainac) and need to start Marvel's Runaways. Love him even more from his Q&A where he was hilarious, gave his full attention to the person that asked the question. Literal was like having a face to face on the street type of conversation when he answered my 2 questions. So this having his attention for like 5-10 mins made up for not officially meeting

He also had interesting full long answers. When he answered my question regarding favorite Star Trek question - explained why Original related to talking of Federation and Prime Detective, when a species wasn't ready would wait and come back to when the species was ready to vote. Even said what episode was his favorite or one of his favorite episodes. Also totally agreed on his remarkable on Next Generation had better acting

That was meant as a quick question before real question which he had mentioned would have liked to have taken Spike onwards where unlimited..So asked him what arc or storyline would have liked to have seen for Spike? -- again great answer bringing up Angel with a soul up would be living the high life like Bruce Wayne or something. So his saying Spike should be polar opposite, homeless and having to fight for everything not able to keep a girlfriend plus lol about falling apart shows

Plus he had been asked a Supernatural question where he mentioned Jensen and Jared love to prank -- so I mentioned @StephenAmell and was loud enough that he responded to my comment about Amell
Also will have like 100 pictures and 3 videos from the 1 hour Q&A that I took that's on my friends camera that he left me cause he's got bad chronic pain, so the weather was bothering him. He stayed with me from 10am-130 or so but it worked out cause was sitting back to back Q&A's where ended up sitting in Ted Rami's which hilarious as you would expect [Joxer from Xena] than after Ted was James walked around for like 30 minutes before calling it cause had seen the vendors and gotten some cosplayer photo's done while friend was still there. So not having the money for anything, was done where did 1000-330 and it went until 5pm
Old 10-28-2018, 08:56 AM
Fan Forum Star

sounds like you had a great time at the comic con, nice! thanks for sharing your experience and excerpts.

Clexa Forever! | may we meet again | Dave
Old 10-28-2018, 02:04 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Been almost 24 hours since Comic Con London Comic Con 2018 London Comic Con and I still have the "high" from the experience.

Having gotten to have my first celebrity meet and picture thanks to Daniel Logan sticking around after his panel.

James Marsters - The Official Page didn't get to meet but having gotten to ask him "2 questions" and having his attention for like 8 minutes. OH MY FREAKING GOSH So that alone still has me on a "High" and smiling to myself like an idiot

Thanks London's Best Rock FM96 for filming the ENTIRE panel of James Marsters - The Official Page where now can relive the experience anytime I want

https://www.facebook.com/FM96London/...4192871093144/

Our biggest or close to biggest radio stations FILMED ENTIRE PANEL so my "Fan Experience" starts at about 23 minutes when got to introduce myself, thank him for coming to my hometown and got to ask 2 questions - where had a small conversation with him had his full attention until about 30 minutes

Old 10-28-2018, 02:49 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

Congrats, Sarah! That is so freaking awesome!

{taek su mi sun}